Old August 15th 10, 11:44 AM posted to rec.scuba,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

Default Larbgai?? Scott Koplin?? Robert Johnson??

I haven't been outside the US yet, and I'm not old enough to have met
too many people except for college. I have trouble understanding people
like this.

I'm beginning to think that they are 'evil.' My parents talked about
evil people but other than guys like rapists or serial killers I didn't
think there were any. Now I'm not so sure. I think Larbgai is evil like
the minister talks about in church. Of course, if he is the pedophile
from Australia he IS evil. If he's the guy named Sutton, and he's
cheating on his wife with the transvestite from Thailand so he's still
evil. No matter which, I think he's evil. I imagine that when he reads
this he will laugh. An evil person would laugh at it.

I don't think Robert Johnson is evil. I think he is just very sick. He
makes a post saying that he always lies then he makes another post
saying that he's making money, another post saying that he's always
drunk, then another post saying someone's been arrested. I don't
understand? If he admits that he's a liar, what makes him think that
anyone believes any of his posts?

How can Kramer have been arrested or deported in 2004 yet be interviewed
working for the Thai police in 2008? Doesn't Johnson understand that
people can see that he's lying? Is he so drunk that he doesn't care what
he writes? Or is he so drunk that he doesn't know what he writes?

Scott Koplin is different. He's got some mental problems. It shows in
that photo of him with the gun and the way he's always threatening to
hurt people. I'm glad I don't live near him! I think he is dangerous to
innocent people.

Old August 15th 10, 11:51 AM posted to rec.scuba,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

On Aug 15, 8:44*pm, David wrote:
[...]

This post just reiterates why it is so wonderful to have you back
David - a wonderful and extremely thought-provoking analysis from you.

Thank you!

Felicity Warbrooke
Old August 15th 10, 12:10 PM posted to rec.scuba,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

On Aug 15, 5:51*pm, Felicity Warbrooke wrote:
On Aug 15, 8:44*pm, David wrote:

[...]

Felicity Warbrooke- Hide quoted text -

Say Hey:

David posts at 5:44 p.m.
Feces replies at 5:51 p.m.

Simply amazing. Are they asshole buddies or just two of Steve (Kombat)
Kramers sockies.
BTW Stevie we would enjoy reading some of your sea traveler yarns.
Tried posting some value (Thaistocks.com) investing advice to your
email address but keeps bouncing back. Is there a problem ole bean?

Well we have been celebrating the queen's birthday and will be begin
to wind down this evening. Off to Rimping supermarkets tomorrow for
another load of booze. Retirement life is just wonderful here in
Thailand Stevie. Quite sad you had to leave the kingdom so abruptly by
firm request of the Royal Thail Immigration Police. January 8, 2004.
Surely a day that shall in infamy. I recall you replying, "It Sure
Will"

5555 Yee-Haw !!
Old August 15th 10, 09:58 PM posted to rec.scuba,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

Default Children used to defend paedophile.

On Aug 15, 11:10*pm, Cheesy Bob wrote:

Say Hey:

David posts at 5:44 p.m.
Feces replies at 5:51 p.m.

Simply amazing. Are they asshole buddies or just two of Steve (Kombat)
Kramers sockies.

****** I'm thinking that David (now that he has admitted his age) is a
victim of Creamers predatory child abuse.
The type of stuff that saw him deported from Thailand.
Now he's using children to defend his grubby activites on the net.
One thing about paedophiles like Creamer, they have absolutely NO
scruples whatsoever.
This latest relevation proves my point beyond all doubt.

Old August 15th 10, 10:22 PM posted to rec.scuba,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

Default Steve 'Kombat' Kramer?? David?? Anonymouse??

January 8, 2004.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28097437@N05/3144643501

447 views and counting. )

--
"You might have sliced off his nose and tried to show him that your dog
wouldn't eat it because he really wasn't hungry.... That would have been my

Old August 16th 10, 02:01 AM posted to rec.scuba,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

On Aug 16, 4:22*am, "Takin & Kanoknuan" takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-
wheelchair.org wrote:
January 8, 2004.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28097437@N05/3144643501

447 views and counting. * *)

--
"You might have sliced off his nose and tried to show him that your dog
wouldn't eat it because he really wasn't hungry.... That would have been my
first inclination. I probably wouldn't do it (unless it was late at night
and really dark...) but I'd sure as hell want to!" - Steve 'Kombat' Kramer

Say Hey Stevie:

You didn't look very happy that day. January 8, 2004. A day that shall
live in infamy.

5555 Yee-Haw !!
Old August 16th 10, 03:34 AM posted to rec.scuba,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

Default Robert Johnson... caught lying again.

On 8/16/2010 10:01 AM, Cheesy Bob wrote:

You didn't look very happy that day. January 8, 2004. A day that shall
live in infamy.

What is so special about that day, other than you were forced to sign a
Thai Police document saying that you would stop sending people e-mail?
It's been proven that no one was arrested on that day. So that was just
another of your lies. It's been proven that no one was deported. So that
was another of your lies. You have provided NOTHING but lies, continuing
on today with your nonsense about making money on the Thai stock market.
More lies...

No infamy in this for anyone but you. And you have been reminding people
about if for years. That really doesn't make much sense...
Old August 16th 10, 05:09 AM posted to rec.scuba,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

continuing
on today with your nonsense about making money on the Thai stock market.
More lies...

No infamy in this for anyone but you. And you have been reminding people
about if for years. That really doesn't make much sense...

Say Hey Stevie:

That was a long 4 day break for the stock market. Worth waiting for.
My DEMCO shares have going up again. Just on interest along I'm at
101,405.00 THB. BJC, PRIN, SMT al have gone up. My overall gain is
12.34%. You may ask why I'm doing so well. I suggest you check out
THAISTOCKS.COM and find out just what value investing is all about. Be
guided accordingly son. Then you can come back here and thank me.

5555 Yee-Haw !!