Old September 22nd 10, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Great Mother Earth Is Having Hot-and-Cold Flashes{Going Through Menopause}

On Sep 20, 4:48*pm, Bob Dobbs wrote:
dave wrote:

How about we quit eating meat? That's the fastest, most effective means
of making a big difference.

- Seems that because the issues facing the planet
- are more related to overpopulation than overgrowth
- of vegetation, wouldn't it make more sense to eat
- off some of that excessive population?
Old September 22nd 10, 12:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Take Life One 'Pork Chop' At A Time & Be Good To Your Vegetarians

On Sep 21, 10:00*pm, wrote:
On Sep 21, 6:43*pm, RHF wrote:

On Sep 21, 7:26*am, bpnjensen wrote:

On Sep 21, 5:43*am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On Sep 20, 9:41 am, John *wrote:
On 9/20/2010 7:01 AM, dave wrote:

How about we quit eating meat? That's the fastest, most effective means
of making a big difference.

That begins an interesting thought. *How, we Americans, greatly extended
our lifespans, health and well being from grazing humongous amounts of
beef and having the American diet centered around this excellent source
of protein.

Now that the rich find that the population is too expensive to feed a
diet of beef to, they wish to convert us over to a diet of rice, veges
and tofu. *Some idiots will actually begin touting this as desirable!
If you ever doubt the lack of intelligence in a good portion of the
population, you just gave a good example of a reminder ...

You go eat that chit ... leaves more steak for me!

Regards,
JS

On 9/21/2010 12:22 AM, wrote:

BTW, Schicklgruber was a vegetarian, not a well publicized fact !

Hah! That probably explains why his health was so bad at the end...- Hide quoted text -

- Well - lots of vegetarians live very long healthy
- lives, so that takes care of that issue.

- - I happen to like Vegetarians . . .
- -
- - Cows {Hamburgers} is Vegetarians !
- - Pigs {Sausage} is Vegetarians !
- - Chickens {Wings} is Vegetarians !
- - Sheep {Lamb Chops} is Vegetarians !
- -
- - HUMmm All Good* Vegetarians ! ~ RHF
- -
- - * Be Good To Your Vegetarians
- - -and- They Will Be Good To You )
- - *.
- - -ps- Take Life One 'Pork Chop' At A Time.
- - .
- - *.

- Neither pigs nor chickens are vegetarians. Really.

Mine Are* and They Are Tasty Too - mmmm ~ RHF
* They Are What You Feed Them.

Fried Chicken in Peanut Oil -tasty-

Roasted/Baked Chicken in the Bar-B-Que -tasty-

Smothered Pork Chops -tasty-

Stuffed Pork Chops -tasty-
..
..
Fresh-Caught Trout* out of the Backyard Pond -Extra-Tasty-
Upper Pond - http://tinyurl.com/293n58c
* Bass and Catfish Too = xTasty2
Old September 22nd 10, 01:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 21, 9:08*pm, wrote:
On Sep 21, 8:43*am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 9/21/2010 12:22 AM, wrote:

BTW, Schicklgruber was a vegetarian, not a well publicized fact !

Hah! That probably explains why his health was so bad at the end...- Hide quoted text -

- And we may never find that out. That scull,hidden away for 60+ years
- may be a forgery altogether. In postwar Europe (and practically
- everywhere else) many people claimed Schicklgruber didn't disappear
- off the face of the world, but quietly slipped out from bombed out
- Berlin to some other place (e.g.Spain) and went into seclusion in S.
- America. Old rumors never die.

Adolf Hitler -born- 20 April 1889 would be 121 Years Old now
COLOR HIM : dead, Dead, and really DEAD !
Old September 22nd 10, 02:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : The Sun Is Having Hot Flashes

Bob Dobbs wrote:
dave wrote:

Cycle 24 is going to
be below average.

Same historical analysis the you seem to be using claimed otherwise.

I was talking about MY lifetime. Safe bet, it turns out.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...pot-number.png

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/SolarCycle/SC24/index.html (scroll down)

I notice that they've all flipped since I last looked a couple years ago
from ambitious predictions to more modest.

Just the same, an Earth-directed CME could bring down "civilization" in
one sunny afternoon. I wonder how Roy missed the asteroids?
Old September 22nd 10, 02:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : The Sacrifice {Going Through Menopause}

bpnjensen wrote:

Actually, there are several small thorium reactors in use today in the
USA and abroad. As I said, India and France (and others) are looking
to go large-scale in the next few years. The only growing pains we
face are those that come from weaning ourselves off our strident
belief in big oil to solve all our energy problems. In other words,
we need to have the guts and the intelligence to stand up to them
politically.

Sacrifice. Willingness to endure some hardship for the greater good.

Old September 22nd 10, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Do it to save yourself (to Hell w/ the kids)

RHF wrote:

Do you 'coat' your Catfish ? -if-so-
You should at least Filter the ' fishy olive oil'
between uses; and get rid of the Cancerous
by-products* building-up in the Oil.

* your 'special something'

Better is to Rinse the Inside Cooking Surface
of the Pan with Hot Water Only {No Soap}; then
Wipe it down; and apply a light coat of Olive Oil.
.

I batter with seasoned cornmeal and egg whites.

Zatarain's carcinoma? How long does that take to kill me?
Old September 22nd 10, 03:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

RHF wrote:

.
-ps- Take Life One 'Pork Chop' At A Time.
.
.

You are what you eat.
Old September 22nd 10, 03:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : Say "NO" To A Global Carbon Credit Exchange -and- Say"YES" to an American 1st CO2 Enrichment Tax

RHF wrote:

2 - This Century's {2000+} 1ST Ecological Bag Boy
Nation is going tobe China due to Over Production
for the World Market and the Double Whammy of
Over Consumption by the Chinese themselves.
{Twice the USA or Europe/Russia or The Rest
of the World}

Then this Century's {2000+} 2ND Ecological
Bag Boy Nation is going to be India due to Over
Production for the World Market and the Double
Whammy of Over Consumption by the Indians
themselves. {Equal to China}

NOTE - Both China and India Get a Pass on all
these Ecological Cuts, Restrictions, and Limits :
Because they are by-definition still classified as
Developing Countries.

-r-o-t-f-l- as i choke on the new pollution

http://www.internationalrivers.org/e...size=_original
Old September 22nd 10, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

wrote in message

Neither pigs nor chickens are vegetarians. Really.

So true... pigs are the ultimate omnivore. They will literally eat anything
placed in front of them.

Old September 23rd 10, 06:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On 9/23/2010 12:25 AM, wrote:
On Sep 22, 2:09 pm, Beam Me Up Scotty Then-Destroy-
wrote:

On 9/21/2010 12:22 AM, wrote:

BTW, Schicklgruber was a vegetarian, not a well publicized fact !

Hah! That probably explains why his health was so bad at the end...- Hide quoted text -

- Well - lots of vegetarians live very long healthy
- lives, so that takes care of that issue.

I happen to like Vegetarians . . .

Cows {Hamburgers} is Vegetarians !
Pigs {Sausage} is Vegetarians !
Chickens {Wings} is Vegetarians !
Sheep {Lamb Chops} is Vegetarians !

HUMmm All Good* Vegetarians ! ~ RHF

* Be Good To Your Vegetarians
-and- They Will Be Good To You )
.
-ps- Take Life One 'Pork Chop' At A Time.
.

Neither pigs nor chickens are vegetarians. Really.

I raised chickens and they were cannibals, they ate their weak if you
let them..... Any chicken that got hurt had to be isolated to keep it
from being eaten by the others.

Even with a full feeder they will eat their own.- Hide quoted text -

And that is a fact. Does the same apply to sick/injured piglets?

I raised pigs but never to an extent that I saw anything I could make
conclusions from.....