Old January 3rd 11, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Default Al Gore Flying Around In His Private Jet Using Up CountlessGallons of Jet Fuel {imported Oil} and Causing Massive Starvation

On Jan 3, 2:48Â*am, RHF wrote:
On Jan 2, 1:16Â*pm, Sheldon Cooper wrote:

On Dec 27 2010, 9:56Â*pm, RHF wrote:

On Dec 27, 9:32Â*pm, Sheldon Cooper wrote:

On Dec 27, 5:14Â*pm, Neoconis_Ignoramus
wrote:

On Dec 27, 4:48Â*pm, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:

The California Energy Commission in September 2010 published its 226-
page Appliance Efficiency Regulations, whereby the 100-watt
incandescent light bulb will be outlawed at midnight on December 31,
2010.

Imagine 100-watt incandescent light bulbs as contraband in California
-- persona non gratis -- but illegal immigrants get free tuition --
amigo de bienvenida.

Smuggling bootleg light bulbs into California would be a piece of
cake. Â*Just stuff them inside bales of marijuana. Â*Or line up eight
packs in the cargo bays of Greyhound buses carrying illegals on the
express lane from Tijuana to any of two dozen sanctuary cities. Â*Hey,
wave 'em on in, there's nothing to check there! Â*Ten-four!

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/...bs_coming_to_c...

I see no diff in incandescent vs. flourescent. Â*The latter lasts a lot
longer, too. Â*Bunch of whining by poor mothe****ers who apparently
can't afford to splurge the extra 2 bones for the better bulb.

- Yeah, I remember when you assholes said the same sort of thing about
- Ethonal. Â*It was going to be better for the environment, it was
going
- to make America energy independent. Â*It was going to be great.

- - At 5% Ethanol a 20 Gallon Tank of Gas has
- - 19 Gals of Imported Oil and 1 Gal of Domestic
- - Ethanol : That One Less Gal of Imported Oil
- - and I am OK with that. Â*IMHO - The USA
- - should be moving to 85% Gas-A-Hol to reduce
- - Imported Oil by another 10%. ~ RHF

It takes 21 pounds of corn to make a gallon of Ethanol, which needs
imported oil to be grown and harvested. Â*Imported oil is also needed
to convert corn into Ethanol.

Nah - Most of the time Natural Gas

Really? The tractors that plow the corn fields run on natural gas?
The trucks that delivers the supplies to the farms, and carts the
produce - ALL are operated using natural gas?

from US/Canada/Mexico
is now being used not Gasoline.

The last time I checked, Mexico and Canada were foreign nations, and
thus their supply came under the heading of "imported". That's money
flowing out of the US for no good reason whatsoever.

And in regards to the gas pulled from America - why is it a good idea
to waste that gas on a scam? The point is to SAVE oil, to use LESS of
it - NOT to **** it away.

-also- Since the U.S. itself Produces 12% of the
World's Crude Oil {Domestic} from the US Territories.
I like to think that that Ethanol is being produced with
'Domestic' Crude Oil and NOT Imported Oil.
-result- All American Oil and Ethanol For America !

-also- The USA still Produces 40%~45% of It's own
'Domestic' Crude Oil with Imports making-up the rest.
I like to think that that Ethanol is being produced with
'Domestic' Crude Oil and NOT Imported Oil.
-result- All American Oil and Ethanol For America !

Assuming that your facts are correct (which I don't) you're arguing
that it's OK for Ethanol to use more energy than it saves. Why is
that a good idea, exactly?

-so- My All American Car/Truck runs-on Domestic Gas
-while- Your Imported Auto runs-on Imported Oil.
-translation- Me Good = You Bad ;;-}}

The last time I checked, my GM counts as an American car. Oh, wait,
do you love talking about things you don't know anything about, don't
you?

-but- Keeping Chanting the Evil catch-phase "Imported Oil"
and trying to Demonize Home Grown All American Ethanol.

Yeah, Ethanol is made is America - in the same sense that Bernie
Madoff was born in Queens. Being local doesn't excuse the fact that
it's a fraud.

Ehtanol is a failure in very level. It doesn't save oil or gas,
domestic or imported. It doesn't cost the consumer less. It's not
particularly good for engines.

It's good for the owners of a couple of mega farms that grown corn.
It's bad for the rest of America. It's disastrous for the people of
Mexico.

Let My Chant Be : DRILL HERE ! DRILL NOW ! :
YEAH - JUST DRILL BABY ! [US Crude Oil]

Yeah, we're not doing that, because "wind power" and Ethonal will save
us.

(snicker)

Let My Chant Be : GROW HERE ! GROW NOW ! :
YEAH - JUST GROW BABY ! [US Ethanol]

-Â*I've linked a site which explains the numbers,

Big Oil Company 'Numbers' = Lies
-a-la- Al Gore the Carbon Credits Shill

- but the end result is that Ethanol consumes
- more imported oil than it saves.

Big Oil Company 'Claims' = Gross Distortion
-a-la- Al Gore the Higher Home Energy Taxes Shill

Nah - The One Gallon of Imported Oil used to
Start-Up an Ethanol Processing Plant* is off-set
by the Ethanol Used to Fuel and keep it going.

Seeing how even Al Gore doesn't make that claim, I'm not sure where
you go to back up THAT figure.

Let My Chant Be : ETHANOL A SUSTAINABLE
NATURAL ALL AMERICAN RESOURCE.

It's a wonderful chant....as long as you remain willfully ignorant of
the facts.

Ethanol consumes more energy than it saves. A LOT more.

* The Ethanol Fuel Output Ratio to Imported Oil
is between 20~30 to 1.

-Â*Oh, and it also causes world starvation.

Yeah - Al Gore the Carbon Credits Shill and Higher
Home Energy Taxes Shill : Causes World Starvation
in Rich and Poor Countries both.

http://www.carbohydrateeconomy.org/l...edfiles/How_Mu...

There's a reason that even Al Gore has turned against this:

That's the same Al Gore that is the Carbon Credits Shill
and Higher Home Energy Taxes Shill too !

-http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/11/22/report-al-gore-reverses-vi...

That would be the same Al Gore Flying around in
his Private Jet : Using-up Countless Gallons of Jet
Fuel {imported Oil} and causing Massive Starvation
among the Hungry Poor Peoples of the World
-while- drinking pure ethanol cocktails
make from corn ~ RHF
Â*.
Al Gore Is A 'Carbon Credits' Eco-Criminal
{Enemy-of-the-Planet}http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ad5a17cc423a9d
Â*.
WHY : American Home-Brewed Ethanol
Is Better Than Imported Crude Oilhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio..shortwave/msg/601a41491d4242d7
* Keeping Energy Money In The US Economy versus
Sending Cash Overseas to the Arabs and others...
Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs
* Creating and Maintain Jobs In The USA For Americans
Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs
* Better For The Environment {Less Toxins} Then Oil
Â*.
Â*.

Old January 3rd 11, 11:18 PM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics

Default Bootleg Lightbulbs Coming to California -OR- I guess it's hard tofit "Communist Losers Who Ban Everything" onto their license plates.

On Jan 2, 7:46*pm, dave wrote:
On 01/04/2011 02:21 AM, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

On Sun, 2 Jan 2011 13:03:16 -0800 (PST), Sheldon Cooper
*wrote:

Californians can start saying goodbye to traditional 100-watt
incandescent light bulbs now that the state has become the first in
the country to require a new standard for the screw-base bulbs.

Why do they call California the "Golden State" *they're more like the
ban everything State or "The State of total State Control"

Tell the dead birds in Arkansas about too much regulation.

Tell me, how, exactly, are we going to regulate a bird disease?
Old January 3rd 11, 11:19 PM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

Default Of Dead Chickens and Bootleg Light-Bulbs . . .

*wrote:
Californians can start saying goodbye to traditional 100-watt
incandescent light bulbs now that the state has become the first in
the country to require a new standard for the screw-base bulbs.

Why do you need a light in your boot leg?

Oh, you're trying to be clever. *How....sad.

- - Free comedy lesson - for a joke to work,
- - it has to make some kind of sense.

Clearly you have not heard of a 'Stupid' Joke.

- Groucho may have disagreed with that.

-the-set-up-
OK so someone walks up to you and
hands you a Dead Chicken :
{You Are Now Holding a naked Dead Chicken
around the Neck in one hand}

-the-line-
?Q? What Can You Say To A Dead Chicken . . .

-the-pause-and-punch-line-
Anything you want - cause . . . It's Dead !

-or- What Will It Be Me-Lady . . .
{wiggling-it-around}
Fried?, Roasted?, Boiled? or Baked?

bata boon bata bing ~ RHF
Old January 4th 11, 06:09 AM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics

On 1/3/2011 10:21 PM, wrote:
On Jan 3, 6:24 pm, dave wrote:
On 01/03/2011 02:33 PM, wrote:

On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 11:46:43 +0800, wrote:

Why do they call California the "Golden State" they're more like the
ban everything State or "The State of total State Control"

Tell the dead birds in Arkansas about too much regulation.

Unfortunately, even though ScottyLoon is seldom right about anything,
and in this case is totally insipid, the dead birds are not the result
of any sinister event connected with regulation (as it figures
logically)

The fish kill, and dead birds are isolated to ONE species in
each---making the case that a disease within that lone species (and
probably isolated to one area) is the cause.

Had multiple species been dropping dead, a case for man-caused
disaster might be considered.

Both species cluster. A localized concentrated chemical or radiological
insult must be investigated.- Hide quoted text -

Bet you Cheney +Palin are both huntin' 'n fishin' in Arkansas -
celebratin' the old fashioned way !

YEPPER and I'm going Manatee hunting next week..... I'll get one before
they all freeze and go extinct.

Old January 5th 11, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

Default Al gore & Prez Obama Institute New Inverted Cap-and-Trade Energy UseFees {Rate Scale}

On Dec 28 2010, 6:59*pm, RHF wrote:
On Dec 28, 6:09*pm, First Post wrote:

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 15:37:59 -0600, D Peter Maus
wrote:

On 12/28/10 15:20 , Sid9 wrote:

3500K matches candle light and incandescent lighting.

We become so accustomed to orange/yellow lighting at night that we think
that's the way it ought to be.

"Daylight" lamps more closely reproduce colors correctly indoors and, I
believe, when prejudices are overcome, will become the standard.

CFL's a good first step away from the inefficient incandescent lamp.

* CFL's are going to be the DAT of lighting--an intermediate step into
a new paradigm to be quickly surpassed by other technologies currently
on the rise.

The next step is even MORE efficient: LEDs where both color and
brightness can easily be controlled by the user.

* That's where it's going to go. I've been experimenting with LED
lighting for 10 years, now, building my own systems as I go. Commercial
LED lighting is still anemic, and not as long-term stable as claimed for
it, except in monochromatic applications.

* But it's evolving quickly, and is on track to become the defacto
standard in less than a decade. Leaving CFL's in the dust.

Currently, in just day to day life, you can see LEDs being used in
traffic signals, tail lights in all forms of vehicles, and a great
increase in high output lamps such as in spotlights and all sizes of
flashlights. *In the very near future you will see vehicle headlights
as well as home lighting using LEDs as a standard. *
Commercial LED lighting is not going to remain "anemic" very long.
Right now you can get LED street lights with the following specs:
Power Consumption: 112W LEDs (132W total)
Replaces 250W HPS (325W total)
Expected Life: 50,000 hours (2083 days or 5.707 years)
LED Output:
Luminous Flux: 8,400lm
Color Temperatu 2700K-3000K (warm white), 4000K-4500K (natural
white), 5000K-7000K (pure white)
Beam Spread: 120 degrees width, 60 degrees depth
Working Voltage: 85-264V AC, 12V or 24V AC/DC
Fits: 1.5" - 2.5" (35mm - 65mm) round pole or pipe
Dimensions: 28.25" (L) x 12.5" (W) x 3.5"(H) / 715mm (L) x 315mm(W) x
90mm(H)http://www.besthomeledlighting.com/product/SL-112W

Right now it's a pricey item but considering it's life expectancy is
over 5.7 years (if left on 24/7), compared to what most municipalities
use (HPS or MH), it's actually less expensive even without factoring
in the smaller power requirements as the other types of lamps require
replacement (based upon my own personal experience) around every 18 to
24 months due to various issues.

For the private sector, the owner of a shopping center or mall with
substantial parking, the savings in the electric bill along with far
less maintenance requirements could offset the intial cost per lamp in
as little as the first year or two.

And then there is the fact that the other types such as HID, MV, HPS
and MH have various issues such as HIDs shutting down due to any
voltage drop and taking up to 10 minutes to "restrike" or MVs not
liking cold environments or the Lumens depreciation of MHs or the
"cycling" of HPSs.

And LEDs are a hell of a lot less damaging to the environment and
pretty much non toxic compared to CFLs in the event of breakage.
Plus they are much safer to manufacture to boot.

Of course none of this is likely to be news to you but a little
corroboration never hurts yes?

LED are still Not-Ready-for-Prime-Time in most
American Homes -imho-

I have bought ~100 LEDs for various applications
and except for a few the LEDs have been too-dim
or failed too-quickly.

Presently CFL's do offer a Life-Time-Cost of Operations
and Energy-Environmental Advantage to be worth the
switch -imho-

Just Tax Excessive Energy Use And The Market Will
Dictate the Use of Incandescents & CFLs & LEDs.

yes - it is that simple ~ RHF
*.
-ps- Al Gore Should Be Paying A $1M A Month For
His 'Mansion's 17 Times the Average American Family's
Home Energy Usage.
*.
+plus+ A $100K Private Jet Tax For Every Flight
As He Promotes Carbon Credits and Taxes On
Working People Simply Trying To Light and Heat
Their Homes For Their Families.
*.
-fwiw- Al Gore Is A 'Carbon Credits' Eco-Criminal
{Enemy-of-the-Planet} -imho-
*.
*.

Al Gore and Prez Obama Institute New Inverted
Cap-and-Trade Energy Use Fees {Rate Scale}

The Poor : Low Energy Conservers PAY +3% MORE !
Raising The Cost of Daily Living On-the-Poor to
Light and Heat Their Homes for Their Families

The Rich : High Energy Wasters Pay -2.6% Less !
Giving the Rich A Free Ride to Light-Up Their
Mansions and Heat Their Pools and Hot-Tubs

? WHAT WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE ?

California PUC -allows- PG&E Rate Changes For 2011
http://www.mymotherlode.com/news/loc...-For-2011.html
Old January 5th 11, 03:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Al gore & Prez Obama Institute New Inverted Cap-and-TradeEnerg...

Construction stopped at 45 Physician Owned Hospitals Nationwide.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=300963

Less Hospitals means Less Doctors means Less Jobs.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Eminent Physicians Say democrats and liberals are Clinically Insane
cuhulin

Old January 5th 11, 05:26 AM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics

Default The Anti-Ethanol {Anti-America} Causes 'Starving Mexican' Lieby Big Oil and Al {Carbon Credits} Gore

On 01/05/2011 09:34 PM, D Peter Maus wrote:

You're citing yourself as your source?

Why not. Algore does all the time.

Pity. You seem like someone who once had a brain. Why does Rush Limbaugh
hate Al Gore? Because his masters at BP and the Koch brothers tell him to.
Old January 6th 11, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Mercenary Doctors Get Hands Slapped

On Jan 4, 1:40*pm, dave wrote:
On 01/05/2011 11:00 AM, wrote:

Construction stopped at 45 Physician Owned Hospitals Nationwide.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=300963

Less Hospitals means Less Doctors means Less Jobs.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Eminent Physicians Say democrats and liberals are Clinically Insane
cuhulin

- Hospitals should all be not-for-profit institutions.

So 'Special-Dave' you would support a National
Medical Corps were all Medical Personal would
'Nationalized' and be Federal/State Employees;
and place on a Fixed US Government Salary.
-and- Only Be Allowed To Work For "The State"
-cause- Health Care Is A Basic Human Right [.]
Old January 6th 11, 02:03 AM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

Default HEY ! : When You Are Right : You Are Right [.]

On Jan 5, 5:34*am, D Peter Maus wrote:
On 1/5/11 04:04 , Sheldon Cooper wrote:

On Jan 3, 3:04 am, *wrote:
On Jan 2, 1:17 pm, Sheldon *wrote:

On Dec 28 2010, 5:51 am, *wrote:

"John *wrote in message

... *On 12/27/2010 9:56 PM, RHF wrote:
... IMHO - The USA
should be moving to 85% Gas-A-Hol to reduce
Imported Oil by another 10%. ~ RHF

When anyone speaks of running their, or anothers', food though a gas
tank, you will have to excuse me, but I think FOOL!

Now, if they find a way to use sewage as a base to make alcohol out of,
I will accept that ...

Regards,
JS
Is the shortage of food making Americans fat?

- No, but it is killing Mexicans.

Big Oil Company 'Claims' = Gross Distortion
-a-la- Al Gore the Higher Home Energy Taxes Shillhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/20d0de9e95821baa

- Seems that American corn WAS their food staple.

Big Oil Company 'Numbers' = Lies
-a-la- Al Gore the Carbon Credits Shillhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/20d0de9e95821baa

Here Is The Reality and The Truth :
{The-Other-Half-of-the-Story}
Mexico Produces Enough White Corn Maize
for It's Own Food Eating Needs and Exports
White Corn to the Worldhttp://www.rachellaudan.com/2008/02/corn-maize-in-mexico.html

-but- Mexico does Import from the USA extra
Yellow Corn for 'cheap' Animal Feedhttp://www.rachellaudan.com/2008/02/corn-maize-in-mexico.html
-aka- chicken-scratch
* .
Al Gore Flying Around In His Private Jet Using Up
Countless Gallons of Jet Fuel {imported Oil} and
Causing Massive Starvationhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/20d0de9e95821baa
* .
Al Gore Is A 'Carbon Credits' Eco-Criminal
{Enemy-of-the-Planet}http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ad5a17cc423a9d
* .
WHY : American Home-Brewed Ethanol
Is Better Than Imported Crude Oilhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/601a41491d4242d7
* Keeping Energy Money In The US Economy versus
Sending Cash Overseas to the Arabs and others...
Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs
* Creating and Maintain Jobs In The USA For Americans
Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs + Jobs
* Better For The Environment {Less Toxins} Then Oil
* .
* .

- - You're citing yourself as your source?

-*Why not. Algore does all the time.

HEY ! : When You Are Right : You Are Right [.]

-and- Then When You Cite Your-Self {ibid} :
You Are Right Again ! ;;-}} ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...8949f8b250fa27
[ The Power of Self-Belief : Trusting Your-Self ]

-actually- Citing My Prior Posts Is About :
STAYING ON [THE "RIGHT"] MESSAGE ! ;;-}}

OT- Could see it coming BCBlazysusan Shortwave 379 April 14th 09 08:54 AM
Steve Quayle / Stan Deyo / California QUAKE coming up ??? Al Patrick Shortwave 1 December 29th 04 05:07 AM
COMING SOON! N8WWM CB 0 October 26th 04 06:18 PM
Bush Lies: They keep coming and coming Twistedhed CB 0 June 10th 04 07:56 PM
===> COMING !!! <=== Nobody You Know Shortwave 0 December 21st 03 02:47 AM