Old June 23rd 11, 07:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave

Default RADIO-WAVES do travel through empty space, as defined by mainstreamFUD-masters

On 6/23/2011 7:22 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
On Jun 23, 7:04 am, "H wrote:
"John wrote in message

On 6/22/2011 12:39 PM, H gar wrote:
wrote in message
On 6/21/2011 7:15 AM, herbert glazier wrote:

I wonder how many buck balls are in our solar system and between the
stars? Should we call them 'Liz Taylors" (diamonds). Space has a
continual flow of neutrinos and photons. Space is hot with microwaves
It is tachrons giving their energy to give life to virtual space
particles,and their waves. Tachrons make the aether the universe's
most dynamic place. TreBert

Bert: PLEASE tell me you were drunk when you wrote that.

The only other assumption one could draw from you post is
that you suffer from Down's Syndrome. In other words, you're
a ****ing retard.

No offense, of course.

He's right up there with that Missoura hillbilly noTroll and his
homesick trailer and Gubmint free cheese dreams. They
probably had the same father, Alley Oop.

You guys are just "****-talkers", no offense, of course ... I mean, some
must like that sort of thing ... I guess.

Them thar Missoura hillbilly noTroll and his "sock" clans
live for that stuff. The best news for them, ever, was when
Japanese scientists announced that they can now create
"meat" from human fecal matter. The hillbillies never again
will have to call on the "honey wagon" to have their holding
tank pumped ... instant "meat" instead ... bon appetite, my
little woodland urchins and bed-wetters.

Why do you care?

Have you ever contributed something/anything truly original to
humanity, or on behalf of improving the environment?

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

You want our fecal burgers?

You can have them, yanno'?

You'd be doing the world a favor, and eating us out of a helluva nasty
problem!

Regards,
JS

Old June 23rd 11, 09:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave

Default RADIO-WAVES do travel through empty space, as defined bymainstream FUD-masters Second Attempt at Posting!!

On Jun 24, 6:01*am, HVAC wrote:

That's why god, in his infinite wisdom, gave the world Brad Guth...

....To service fat people's private parts.

The mental image is just to weird.
We've seen enough of his posts where he describes his crazy world
Old June 23rd 11, 09:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 23, 11:40*am, John Smith wrote:
On 6/23/2011 7:04 AM, H gar wrote:

Them thar Missoura hillbilly noTroll and his "sock" clans
live for that stuff. *The best news for them, ever, was when
Japanese scientists announced that they can now create
"meat" from human fecal matter. *The hillbillies never again
will have to call on the "honey wagon" to have their holding
tank pumped ... instant "meat" instead ... bon appetite, my
little woodland urchins and bed-wetters.

Yes, when you consider the full ramifications, takes the term
"self-sufficient" to whole other levels!

But they are japanese, shouldn't they be working on fecal-rice and
fecal-sushi?

Regards,
JS

According to Hagar and HVAC, you are already drinking fish poop and
sperm.

So what the hell are you bitching about human poop food for?

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#
Old June 23rd 11, 10:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/23/2011 1:30 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

According to Hagar and HVAC, you are already drinking fish poop and
sperm.

So what the hell are you bitching about human poop food for?

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

For once, they aren't lying, they just are just speaking of themselves ...

You think their behaviors and thinking was caused by something else?
Geesh, it is only obvious!

Regards,
JS
Old June 24th 11, 12:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 23, 3:29*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 6/23/2011 3:26 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Personally I'm a great believer in directed panspermia, intelligent
design, as well as intelligent redesign. *I consider Hagar, HVAC, BDK
and rabbi Saul Levy as kinda trial and error upon error, so there's
not all that much there worth even redesigning, or any good for spare
parts.

*http://translate.google.com/#
* Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / Guth Usenet

I know it ****es a lot of people off, but really, those stooges provide
a lot of comedy in acting the morons they do ... think about it.

Here is a couple of more links they, the morons, will like:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=308397

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=314041

Regards,
JS

Since when has either party told us the whole truth and nothing but
the truth?

What government agency has always been open and perfectly honest with
us, as their republic that has them employed?

btw, doesn't typing pressure make any difference in how each typed
letter looks, as well as the condition of the ribbon.

Were all such forms always started and completed by the same person?

Are all carbon copies going to look exactly alike?

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

Old June 24th 11, 01:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/23/2011 4:38 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
On Jun 23, 3:29 pm, John wrote:
[...]

1) No candidate is EVER going to be allowed on the ballot which will
work for you, your family, your friends or avg. American citizens.

2) clinton = bush = obama = the-next-one.

3) NOTHING will get any better until this is repaired.

It is going to take a major uprising now to regain our government ...
hopefully, it will come soon ... best anyone can do is prepare.

Regards,
JS

Old June 24th 11, 05:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave

On 2011-06-23 20:47, John Smith wrote:
On 6/23/2011 4:38 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

You two should get a room.

If there's anything more annoying than a kook fight, it's kook lovemaking.
Old June 24th 11, 06:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 23, 3:29 pm, John *wrote:
[...]

Yes, prepare because our republic is broken and far too many have lost
everything, so they have little if anything else to lose.

http://translate.google.com/#
Old June 24th 11, 02:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 23, 3:29 pm, John *wrote:
[...]

BG The GOP MAfia has control of the press. It leaked out Bush gave
GOPer bankers 3.3 trillion(that is twice as much as we owe China. That
is lots more than the $280 billion the public was told about. TV
should show how poor families live incomparision to the rich.
Godfather will not allow that. How they dine. Cars they drive. Schools
they go to. Vacations Clubs they belong. How they are treated by
police. How poor woman clean up their ****. Reality is the rich
GOPer needed that 3.3 trillion to buy slaves,and live in Boca Grande
Florida. TreBert
Old June 24th 11, 03:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 23, 3:29 pm, John wrote:
[...]

Really, then they are the ones who ordered Fox to coverup the OBAMA
BIRTH CERTIFICATE FRAUD?:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=314601

It leaked out Bush gave

GOPer bankers 3.3 trillion(that is twice as much as we owe China. That
is lots more than the $280 billion the public was told about. TV
should show how poor families live incomparision to the rich.
Godfather will not allow that. How they dine. Cars they drive. Schools
they go to. Vacations Clubs they belong. How they are treated by
police. How poor woman clean up their ****. Reality is the rich
GOPer needed that 3.3 trillion to buy slaves,and live in Boca Grande
Florida. TreBert

Again:
bushes = clinton = obama = the-next-one

Regards,