Old July 24th 11, 03:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Default The President Speaks

I LITERALLY CAN NOT STAND TO SEE AND OR LISTEN TO THAT Born in Kenya!
SOB USURPER!!!

He doesn't believe me.He doesn't love me no more.
cuhulin

Old July 24th 11, 03:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf

Default Politics is misdirection; democracy is a facade

On 07/24/2011 07:34 AM, JohnJohnsn wrote:
On Jul 23, 8:48 am, wrote:

ISN'T IT OBVIOUS to all but you brainless racists among us that the
"Boehner Plan" is aimed squarely at making Obama the first president
to preside over a U.S. DEFAULT?

I think it's time for a retrospective on the Obama Administration's
and the Democrat's previous spending, in order to fuly understand just
how we got to this point.

From the January 28, 2009 "Review& Outlook" section of the Wall
Street Journal comes:
.
A 40-Year Wish List
You won't believe what's in that stimulus bill..

"Never let a serious crisis go to waste. What I mean by that is it's
an opportunity to do things you couldn't do before."

So said White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel in November, and
Democrats in Congress are certainly taking his advice to heart. The
647-page, $825 billion House legislation is being sold as an economic
"stimulus," but now that Democrats have finally released the details
we understand Rahm's point much better. This is a political wonder
that manages to spend money on just about every pent-up Democratic
proposal of the last 40 years.

We've looked it over, and even we can't quite believe it. There's $1
billion for Amtrak, the federal railroad that hasn't turned a profit
in 40 years; $2 billion for child-care subsidies; $50 million for that
great engine of job creation, the National Endowment for the Arts;
$400 million for global-warming research and another $2.4 billion for
carbon-capture demonstration projects. There's even $650 million on
top of the billions already doled out to pay for digital TV conversion
coupons.

In selling the plan, President Obama has said this bill will make
"dramatic investments to revive our flagging economy." Well, you be
the judge. Some $30 billion, or less than 5% of the spending in the
bill, is for fixing bridges or other highway projects. There's another
$40 billion for broadband and electric grid development, airports and
clean water projects that are arguably worthwhile priorities.

Add the roughly $20 billion for business tax cuts, and by our estimate
only $90 billion out of $825 billion, or about 12 cents of every $1,
is for something that can plausibly be considered a growth stimulus.
And even many of these projects aren't likely to help the economy
immediately. As Peter Orszag, the President's new budget director,
told Congress a year ago, "even those [public works] that are 'on the
shelf' generally cannot be undertaken quickly enough to provide timely
stimulus to the economy."

Most of the rest of this project spending will go to such things as
renewable energy funding ($8 billion) or mass transit ($6 billion)
that have a low or negative return on investment. Most urban transit
systems are so badly managed that their fares cover less than half of
their costs. However, the people who operate these systems belong to
public-employee unions that are campaign contributors to . . . guess
which party?

Here's another lu-lu: Congress wants to spend $600 million more for
the federal government to buy new cars. Uncle Sam already spends $3
billion a year on its fleet of 600,000 vehicles. Congress also wants
to spend $7 billion for modernizing federal buildings and facilities.
The Smithsonian is targeted to receive $150 million; we love the
Smithsonian, too, but this is a job creator?

Another "stimulus" secret is that some $252 billion is for income-
transfer payments -- that is, not investments that arguably help
everyone, but cash or benefits to individuals for doing nothing at
all. There's $81 billion for Medicaid, $36 billion for expanded
unemployment benefits, $20 billion for food stamps, and $83 billion
for the earned income credit for people who don't pay income tax.
While some of that may be justified to help poorer Americans ride out
the recession, they aren't job

As for the promise of accountability, some $54 billion will go to
federal programs that the Office of Management and Budget or the
Government Accountability Office have already criticized as
"ineffective" or unable to pass basic financial audits. These include
the Economic Development Administration, the Small Business
Administration, the 10 federal job training programs, and many more.

Oh, and don't forget education, which would get $66 billion more.
That's more than the entire Education Department spent a mere 10 years
ago and is on top of the doubling under President Bush. Some $6
billion of this will subsidize university building projects. If you
think the intention here is to help kids learn, the House declares on
page 257 that "No recipient . . . shall use such funds to provide
financial assistance to students to attend private elementary or
secondary schools." Horrors: Some money might go to nonunion teachers.

The larger fiscal issue here is whether this spending bonanza will
become part of the annual "budget baseline" that Congress uses as the
new floor when calculating how much to increase spending the following
year, and into the future. Democrats insist that it will not. But it's
hard -- no, impossible -- to believe that Congress will cut spending
next year on any of these programs from their new, higher levels. The
likelihood is that this allegedly emergency spending will become a
permanent addition to federal outlays -- increasing pressure for tax
increases in the bargain. Any Blue Dog Democrat who votes for this
ought to turn in his "deficit hawk" credentials.

This is supposed to be a new era of bipartisanship, but this bill was
written based on the wish list of every living -- or dead --
Democratic interest group. As Speaker Nancy Pelosi put it, "We won the
election. We wrote the bill." So they did. Republicans should let them
take all of the credit.
-30-
Printed in The Wall Street Journal, page A14

"History is indeed the witness of the times, the light of truth."
--Marcus Tullius Cicero

"The arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and
assistance to foreign hands should be curtailed, lest Rome fall."
--Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 B.C.

"No government ever voluntarily reduces itself in size.
Government programs, once launched, never disappear.
Actually, a government bureau is the nearest thing to eternal
life we'll ever see on this earth! "
-- Ronald Reagan

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant;
it's just that they know so much that isn't so."
— Ronald Wilson Reagan

"Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin
to clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because
Liberals are so stupid it is easy work."
— Steven M. Barry

Old July 24th 11, 10:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Obama looks just like his maternal grandfather from Kansas

On 7/24/2011 10:05 AM, dave wrote:

See kids, this is what happens when you pickle your brain.

Yeah, it causes you to make bizarre outlandish statements, such as the
above.

dave, you been giving bdk that bad pot spray with paraquat, again?

Regards,
JS
Old July 24th 11, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/24/2011 10:05 AM, dave wrote:
On 7/24/2011 9:49 AM, BDK wrote:
In ,
says...

Mombasa, or Kisumu?

I am not joking, I Never watch, and or listen to or read anything that
Born in British East Protertorate of Africa Son Of A Bitch does.
Why would you think otherwise?
cuhulin

See kids, this is what happens when you pickle your brain.

He looks like exactly what he is, a mooselum sock puppet for the shadow
government ...

Regards,
JS

Old July 24th 11, 11:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf

On Jul 23, 8:48 am, wrote:

ISN'T IT OBVIOUS to all but you brainless racists among us that the
"Boehner Plan" is aimed squarely at making Obama the first president
to preside over a U.S. DEFAULT?

NOPE. The government won't dfefault. That's fear mongering. Not raising the
debt ceiling is just cutting Obama's credit card inj half.

Old July 24th 11, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf

Default Playing "catch up" after 8 years of neglect?

"dave" wrote in message
On 7/24/2011 7:34 AM, JohnJohnsn wrote:
On Jul 23, 8:48 am, wrote:

ISN'T IT OBVIOUS to all but you brainless racists among us that the
"Boehner Plan" is aimed squarely at making Obama the first president
to preside over a U.S. DEFAULT?

The Obama administration spent more in less than 3 years than the Bush
administration did in eight years. There would be no need to raise the debt
ceiling were it not for that.

Old July 25th 11, 12:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Power Elite, the Police State and OPPOSING those MOFOS.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=310895

Make a couple of sanwiches, it's a long read.I read all of it.Now I am
fixin to have me a plate of blackeyed peas and cornbread and a glass of
buttermilk.
cuhulin, the Cornbread King Rides Again

Old July 25th 11, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf

On Jul 23, 8:48 am, wrote:

ISN'T IT OBVIOUS to all but you brainless racists among us that the
"Boehner Plan" is aimed squarely at making Obama the first president
to preside over a U.S. DEFAULT?

NOPE. The government won't dfefault. That's fear mongering. Not raising
the debt ceiling is just cutting Obama's credit card inj half.

President Obama - As long as the presses keep running we will never be
broke....

......So about about $1 Trillion dollars for 3 eggs?

Old July 25th 11, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf

On Jul 24, 5:32*am, John Smith wrote:
On 7/23/2011 6:59 PM, wrote:

On Jul 23, 10:23 am, John *wrote:
On 7/23/2011 6:48 AM, Clitteigh wrote:

ISN'T IT OBVIOUS to all but you brainless racists among us that the
"Boehner Plan" is aimed squarely at making Obama the first president
to preside over a U.S. DEFAULT?

Such a tag would ensure our president would be a one-termer, a wish
that has been propounded publicly numerous times by the likes of Mitch
"Where's My Chin?" McConnell and others.

But, since the Boehner Boys are acting very un-Americanlike, truly
enemies of the people and their nation -- aren't there "methods" for
dealing with such traitorism?

I want the criminal *******, with his false/fake/phoney birth
certificate in prison, and all the illegal actions he has done as
president dismissed!

I want his puppet masters imprisoned with him, along with banksters,
wall street, the large corporation officers who pull his strings, etc.

Has it occurred to you that some of us want justice, the American way,
and right to be done? *Has it occurred to you some of us recognize these
individuals as REAL CRIMINALS and want the maximum punishments inflicted
upon their arses? *Has it occurred this is/are real crimes and we want
real justices, this ain't no game son?

Regards,
JS

How many lashes do you think they deserve ?

I think a case could be made for high crimes and a firing squad and/or
noose ... just as an example for the next wannbe criminal.

Regards,
JS- Hide quoted text -

That is what they use in places like Texas . It is very old
fashioned . We still have electric chairs over here !
Old July 25th 11, 03:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf

On Jul 24, 9:04*pm, "Scout"
wrote:
"Oglethorpe" wrote in message

m...
On Jul 23, 8:48 am, *wrote:

ISN'T IT OBVIOUS to all but you brainless racists among us that the
"Boehner Plan" is aimed squarely at making Obama the first president
to preside over a U.S. DEFAULT?

NOPE. The government won't dfefault. That's fear mongering. Not raising
the debt ceiling is just cutting Obama's credit card inj half.

President Obama - As long as the presses keep running we will never be
broke....

.....So about about $1 Trillion dollars for 3 eggs?

I'll be happy with two chickens in every pot . Money is a very
ambiguous subject . However, one thing is always true : money is
round , it comes and goes . . .