Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 30th 11, 06:11 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy

Default Small gun, the serious protection you need ...

Let the Record show that Gray Guest on or
about Fri, 30 Sep 2011 03:12:24 +0000 (UTC) did write, type or
otherwise cause to appear in talk.politics.guns the following:

The "professionals" only prevail if you fight them on their terms.

Has no one heard of Sun Tzu?

'The art of war'
old Chinese philosophy of government.

But anyhow: there is a difference between a person and a country.

I have trouble to understand the idea, that people think, they have to
defend themselves against the own government.

I take it then you're not a student of history?

I mean, not only with words, but with real guns. Ain't these
professionals the own soldiers? How could soldiers even consider to
fight against their own people?

I accept this as confirmation you know next to nothing about history.

They get brainwashed, for sure. But even zombies on drugs would
remember, were they came from. Or is that about money? Well, 'rip off
the pharao' was the favourite game of the Egyptian 'priests'.

Or are there religious motives?

Considering what an education costs today, WTF are they teaching? A good
case of malpractice and/or deceptive practices lurks here.

"Why should a fool have the price of knowledge in his hand, seeing
as how he has no wisdom?"
--
pyotr filipivich
Most of the intelligentsia haven't studied history, so much

ESD Protection ? Bob[_27_] Antenna 3 February 21st 11 09:38 PM
ESD Protection ? AndyS Antenna 1 January 21st 11 06:34 PM
Protection Tip Mike Kaliski Antenna 1 May 26th 07 09:37 PM
And maybe Florida is different:# LIGHTNING PROTECTION SYSTEMS PROVIDE LIMITED PROTECTION. [email protected] Shortwave 6 June 17th 05 04:19 AM
LIGHTNING PROTECTION Shortwave 6 July 31st 03 11:21 PM