Old October 1st 11, 06:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf

Default Cross posting MORONS...

On 10/1/2011 10:35 AM, JohnJohnsn wrote:
On Oct 1, 12:25 pm, John stamped out:

Cross posting MORONS...

"What a Maroon!
Will ya get a load of this Maroon?"
--Bugs Bunny

ROTFLMAO!!! ;D

Hey, numbnuts; it's YOU who started this Cross-posted thread in:

rec.radio.shortwave, talk.politics.guns, rec.sport.golf,
alt.conspiracy

Q. Does Usenet help stamp out ignorance?
A. That depends on whether by `stamp out' you mean
`eliminate' or `reproduce rapidly in great quantity.'
-- Dr. Roger M. Firestone

"If Ignorance is Bliss, then Liberalism must be Nirvana"

ROFLOL ... uh, make up a list, post it in response to my post here, when
I get a chance, I will review, can't make you any more promises that ...
I am sure you understand ...

grin

Regards,
JS

Old October 1st 11, 07:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

Default Small gun, the serious protection you need ...

Gray Guest wrote in
4.100:

RD Sandman wrote in
:

Fair enough.......I have, as mentioned, three of the SP-101s and none
of the derringers.....although a friend of mine has about 10 of them.
He isn't thrilled about shooting them either.

I shot an SP-101. Once. There is no reason to subject yourself to that
as there are equally effective gun/cartridge combos that are far less
painful.

Huh? The SP-101 is a relatively heavy gun for a snubbie. That is one of
the complaints about it. If you think it is vicious in recoil, you
really should stay away from any of the Scandiums from S&W, or the
titaniums from Taurus. Keep in mind that in those light guns, most folks
shooting .357 Mags, fire once, think "Holy ****!!", fire another time and
by the third round are looking for the exit.

To me, there are several poly semi autos in 9mm that the recoil in is
heavier than an SP-101 in .357 Mag. Hell, the SP-101 in .327 Federal
feels like a fart compared to a windstorm.

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

WINE - Does not make you FAT....it makes you LEAN....
...against tables, chairs, floors, walls and ugly people...
Old October 1st 11, 07:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

John Smith wrote in :

On 9/30/2011 12:17 PM, RD Sandman wrote:

I assume you guys have noticed that he has deserted the thread.

Maybe he got bogged down in deep dudu?

Regards,
JS

Could well be. Apparently it caused some kind of identity crisis.

Old October 1st 11, 07:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

Thomas Heger wrote in news:9ep1fdF442U1
@mid.individual.net:

Am 01.10.2011 16:46, schrieb SaPeIsMa:

"Thomas Heger" wrote in message
Am 29.09.2011 17:04, schrieb SaPeIsMa:

But - for example- what kind of benefit do you expect from the
invasion of Afghanistan, Somalia, Irak? It always ends like Vietnam:
with a lot of dead soldiers and no real gain.

Afghanistan was to attack and destabilize the Taliban
At the time, becoming a major force force in creating radical
Islamofascists.
Somalia was at the time supposed to be an aid mission that was badly
planned and executed

Somalia was one of the poorest countries of the world in that time.
The Americans managed to make things even worse, since now there are
pirates from that country, that threaten the ships coming from the
Suez Canal.

Really
And naturally, other than making a fatuous and unsubstantiated claim,
you can provide a CAUSAL explanation to support that claim ?

(Sorry, but I do not understand, what you want. Maybe it's a question of
language. But could you please repeat your question with some other

words.)

I didn't understand, what the US forces wanted to achieve in Somalia.
Maybe something like aid (for whom ??). Somehow they didn't get what
they came for (my guess), but I don't know, what that was.

In any case Somalia was (and is) an extreme case of 'third world' and
these 'war lords' had no real army. The greatest thread was - maybe- a
Toyota pick-up with a AK47 mounted on top.

Somehow the US forces managed to loose a few of their high-tech
helicopters, because they were shot down. (with bow and arrow?)

Then the US lost interest in that country and left it, worse then before.

So: where is the 'aid'? and what is the benefit for America from this
adventure?

It is hard to believe how these people could be a thread to the US
military, since there wasn't even a government, hence no real army -
only tribal forces with not much more than a self-made mortar.

Your stupid strawman
I'll leave you to feed it..

??? What ???
'Strawman' ? The translation 'Strohmann' in German is a person, that
pretends to be an independent individual, but is secretly a puppet for
somebody else (hidden).
'Your strawman' would mean, I had somebody in control????

Why did the US forces failed to create at least a little bit stability?

Because
1) They didn't go there in large enough numbers to control the whole
country
2) They were sent to take out a specific warlord
3) They project was undermanned and poorly planned by the powers that be
4) They then ran into a serious problem (Blackhawk Down)
5) The politicians then got cold feet and pulled out..

Well, Somalia is larger than you think and is full of deserts and
mountains. It could be real hard to find a certain individual,
especially since they don't use all these electronic gadgets,
individuals could usually be identified with.
But you don't want to tell me, the US army/navy/air force went there, to
find a specific war lord. (?)

Why do you have to demonstrate such abyssal ignorance
And since you are so ignorant, maybe you should stop making stupid
allegations about what happened and what followed.

sorry, but this thread is a bit out of my usual range of subjects and
meandered somewhere even more remote. But I don't think my statements
are that wrong. But if you are interested, I can do a little bit of
research.

TH

If you have to ask that question, now, all these years later, you are
particularly unqualified to comment.

--
Words of wisdom

What does not kill you... probably didn't cause enough tissue damage.
Old October 1st 11, 07:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

RD Sandman wrote in
:

Gray Guest wrote in
4.100:

RD Sandman wrote in
:

[...]

Sp-101 is the shot, is it not? The 5 shot .357 is what I shot. Maybe it was
the grips. I like recoil but to much is enough.

And I looked at the Scandiums and almost coughed up a lung laughing. I have
my 642(?) blued, concealed hammer, airweight 5 shot Jframe and I like it
plenty. Just use good bullets and practice.

Self abuse is supposed to be pleasureable, isn't it? 8)

Old October 1st 11, 08:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

Gray Guest wrote in
44.100:

RD Sandman wrote in
:

Gray Guest wrote in
4.100:

RD Sandman wrote in
:

[...]

Oh, well........I have carried one for over twenty years. Used it as an
adjunct to my old(?) GP-100 with a 3" bbl. Sold the GP-100 (what a
mistake that was) and now have the three SP-101s. However, if they would
make a GP100 in .44 spl, I would buy another one in heartbeat.

And I looked at the Scandiums and almost coughed up a lung laughing. I
have my 642(?) blued, concealed hammer, airweight 5 shot Jframe and I
like it plenty. Just use good bullets and practice.

That airweight Jframe should be at least as abusive as the SP-101. You
are looking at 11 ounces (J frame) compared to 25 ounces (SP-101) Both
empty.

Self abuse is supposed to be pleasureable, isn't it? 8)

As long as the gun fits..... it is pleasurable to shoot. One reason why
there are so many choices out there.

Old October 1st 11, 11:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

Default A god book on US Civics 101....

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 09:50:23 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

The realization that no less than this planet, the trees, the stars, the
oceans, etc. YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HERE! Your creator provided land,
water, food, resources for you, to support your life, the family you
would create, the rights for you to enjoy, the diversions to entertain
you ... but, evil men and women were created to prevent you from
enjoying your birth rights -- and it is a forever battle and takes your
commitment to ensure you secure these, for yourself, your family, your
friends, etc.

But we have a duty to take care of this gift and to pass it on to
future generations.

- James Madison
Old October 2nd 11, 12:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

wrote:

The realization that no less than this planet, the trees, the stars, the
oceans, etc. YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HERE! Your creator provided land,
water, food, resources for you, to support your life, the family you
would create, the rights for you to enjoy, the diversions to entertain
you ... but, evil men and women were created to prevent you from
enjoying your birth rights -- and it is a forever battle and takes your
commitment to ensure you secure these, for yourself, your family, your
friends, etc.

But we have a duty to take care of this gift and to pass it on to
future generations.

Agree, but would prefer "AND we have a duty . . . ."
--
Don Kirkman

Old October 2nd 11, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

It isn't necessary to use a Shooting Iron to send a Bullet on its way.I
saw how it was done when I was in Vietnam.

Doggy, ein kek?
///ein whatty?!///
ein snickerdoodle.
///Why didn't you say so in the first place?///
cuhulin

Old October 2nd 11, 01:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...+in+Som alia?

What?
cuhulin

ESD Protection ? Bob[_27_] Antenna 3 February 21st 11 10:38 PM
ESD Protection ? AndyS Antenna 1 January 21st 11 07:34 PM
Protection Tip Mike Kaliski Antenna 1 May 26th 07 09:37 PM
And maybe Florida is different:# LIGHTNING PROTECTION SYSTEMS PROVIDE LIMITED PROTECTION. [email protected] Shortwave 6 June 17th 05 04:19 AM
LIGHTNING PROTECTION Shortwave 6 July 31st 03 11:21 PM