Old October 5th 11, 05:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

Default Sociopaths are rewarded by current system

On 10/4/2011 7:34 AM, dave wrote:
On Tue, 04 Oct 2011 16:30:14 +0200, Thomas Heger wrote:

No, I don't agree. In a democracy the government is 'We, the people...'.
These governments should never be a thread to their own people. That
seems to be an American speciality, that we don't have in Germany.

Power always corrupts. People who crave it are mentally ill.

Yes, but you have to be smart enough to realize that ... he is
demonstrating how "not to be ..."

Regards,
JS

Old October 5th 11, 02:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

Default Small gun, the serious protection you need ...

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 10/4/2011 7:30 AM, Thomas Heger wrote:

No, I don't agree. In a democracy the government is 'We, the people...'.
These governments should never be a thread to their own people. That
seems to be an American speciality, that we don't have in Germany.

TH

Oh no, you are confused, the royalty of england had it just the way they
liked it, before our forefathers pointed out what real freedom is, and
insisted upon having it ... a thing which has been stolen away, in the
last few decades, buy the would-be-royalty now inhabiting our public
servant offices ... our gangsters, like the one in the white house, have
their corresponding counterparts in your country ...

Not to mention that the Euros have lived with that kind of "specialty" for
far longer than Americans have.
Which is why poor TH is so confused about who is what.

Old October 5th 11, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

America is a REPUBLIC, not a democracy, not a democratic REPUBLIC.
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...ave+Daubenmire

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Top Shrink says democrats and
liberals are CLINICALLY INSANE!

Top Shrink, Lyle Harold Rossiter,Jr in Saint Charles,Illinois is RIGHT.
cuhulin

Old October 5th 11, 03:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Liberal democracy

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...+Republic+Dave

+Daubenmire

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Top Shrink says democrats and
liberals are CLINICALLY INSANE!

Top Shrink, Lyle Harold Rossiter,Jr in Saint Charles,Illinois is RIGHT.
cuhulin

A liberal democracy may take various constitutional forms: it may be a
constitutional republic, such as the United States, France, Germany,
Italy, or India, or a constitutional monarchy, such as the United
Kingdom, Spain, or Japan. It may have a presidential system (the United
States, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina), a semi-presidential system (France,
Russia, Poland, Ukraine), or a parliamentary system (the United Kingdom,
Australia, Canada, New Zealand, India).-wikipedia
Old October 5th 11, 03:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...+of+Allegiance
http://www.redskelton.com/PLEDGE.htm
Also, Kate Smith God Bless America
cuhulin

Old October 5th 11, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

You mentioned wiki wiki woo woo. (wikipedia)
Looka here ilk, head on over to the rec.autos.tech online newsgroup
thangy, check out the wikipedia thread.

Now you know why I have been calling it wiki wiki woo woo.
cuhulin

Old October 5th 11, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 05 Oct 2011 09:47:27 -0500, J R wrote:

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...+of+Allegiance
http://www.redskelton.com/PLEDGE.htm
Also, Kate Smith God Bless America
cuhulin

I like Ike
Old October 5th 11, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 05 Oct 2011 09:53:21 -0500, J R wrote:

You mentioned wiki wiki woo woo. (wikipedia) Looka here ilk, head on
over to the rec.autos.tech online newsgroup thangy, check out the
wikipedia thread.

Now you know why I have been calling it wiki wiki woo woo. cuhulin

Liberal democracy is a form of representative democracy where elected
representatives that hold the decision power are moderated by a
constitution that emphasizes protecting individual liberties and the
rights of minorities in society, such as freedom of speech and assembly,
freedom of religion, the right to private property and privacy, as well
as equality before the law and due process under the rule of law, and
many more.

Such constitutional rights, also named liberal rights, are guaranteed
through various controlled institutions and various statutory laws.
Additionally the constitution of most of the contemporary liberal
democracies protects the rights of individuals and minorities, and
prohibits the will of majority (majoritarianism), by almost eliminating
that rule in practice.

Some would argue that liberal democracy isn't democratic or liberal at
all. They would argue that "liberal democracy" does not respect majority
rule, except when citizens are asked to vote for their representatives,
and also that its "liberty" is restricted by the constitution or
precedent decided by previous generations. They would argue that, by
prohibiting citizens the right to cast votes on all issues—especially for
serious subjects like going to war, constitutional amendments or
constitution abolishment etc.—this turns "liberal democracy" into the
precursor of oligarchy.

Others would say that only a liberal democracy can guarantee the
individual liberties of its citizens and prevent the development into a
dictatorship. Unmoderated majority rule could—in this view—lead to an
oppression of minorities.-wisegeek
Old October 5th 11, 05:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

Am 05.10.2011 15:43, schrieb SaPeIsMa:

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 10/4/2011 7:30 AM, Thomas Heger wrote:

No, I don't agree. In a democracy the government is 'We, the people...'.
These governments should never be a thread to their own people. That
seems to be an American speciality, that we don't have in Germany.

TH

Oh no, you are confused, the royalty of england had it just the way
they liked it, before our forefathers pointed out what real freedom
is, and insisted upon having it ... a thing which has been stolen
away, in the last few decades, buy the would-be-royalty now inhabiting
our public servant offices ... our gangsters, like the one in the
white house, have their corresponding counterparts in your country ...

Not to mention that the Euros have lived with that kind of "specialty"
for far longer than Americans have.
Which is why poor TH is so confused about who is what.

OK. But if you are so happy with the government, what do you need these
'small guns, the serious protection you need ...' for?

TH
Old October 5th 11, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

On Wed, 05 Oct 2011 18:40:06 +0200, Thomas Heger wrote:

OK. But if you are so happy with the government, what do you need these
'small guns, the serious protection you need ...' for?

TH

Bears and coyotes mainly. Sometimes puma come down from the hills.

ESD Protection ? Bob[_27_] Antenna 3 February 21st 11 09:38 PM
ESD Protection ? AndyS Antenna 1 January 21st 11 06:34 PM
Protection Tip Mike Kaliski Antenna 1 May 26th 07 09:37 PM
And maybe Florida is different:# LIGHTNING PROTECTION SYSTEMS PROVIDE LIMITED PROTECTION. [email protected] Shortwave 6 June 17th 05 04:19 AM
LIGHTNING PROTECTION Shortwave 6 July 31st 03 11:21 PM