Old February 26th 18, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Yeah, right...

In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

“I really believe I’d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
of U.S. governors at the White House.”

Yeah, right.

Can you say "blowhard"? Can you say "braggart"?

Sure you can!

For all you trumpo lovers that believe the statement above, trumpo has a
nice "university" he would like to sell to you.
Old February 26th 18, 10:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 1:19:12 PM UTC-8, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

“I really believe I’d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
of U.S. governors at the White House.”

It makes me feel so much safer, since he is so large that a lot of people could use him as a shield and hide behind him.

Old February 26th 18, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 3:52:29 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 1:19:12 PM UTC-8, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

“I really believe I’d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
of U.S. governors at the White House.”

It makes me feel so much safer, since he is so large that a lot of people could use him as a shield and hide behind him.

....Would YOU run in there? thelibertydaily.com SNOT NOSED Leftist David Hogg,,,,,
Old February 27th 18, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article , says...

In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

?I really believe I?d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn?t have a weapon,? Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
of U.S. governors at the White House.?

Yeah, right.

Can you say "blowhard"? Can you say "braggart"?

Sure you can!

For all you trumpo lovers that believe the statement above, trumpo has a
nice "university" he would like to sell to you.

He's Commander McBragg...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4BHLxBQ8p0

Trumpo D. Clown thinks it's a documentary.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Old February 27th 18, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/26/2018 4:19 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

“I really believe I’d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
of U.S. governors at the White House.”

Yeah, right.

Can you say "blowhard"? Can you say "braggart"?

Sure you can!

For all you trumpo lovers that believe the statement above, trumpo has a
nice "university" he would like to sell to you.

Latest headline...

"Trump, Who Cited Bone Spurs To Avoid Military Service, Claims He Would
Have Fought Off Parkland Shooter Without A Weapon"

Gee, *another* trumpo lie. What a surprise!

Old February 27th 18, 02:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 5:37:27 PM UTC-6, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 2/26/2018 4:19 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

“I really believe I’d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
of U.S. governors at the White House.”

Yeah, right.

Can you say "blowhard"? Can you say "braggart"?

Sure you can!

For all you trumpo lovers that believe the statement above, trumpo has a
nice "university" he would like to sell to you.

Latest headline...

"Trump, Who Cited Bone Spurs To Avoid Military Service, Claims He Would
Have Fought Off Parkland Shooter Without A Weapon"

Gee, *another* trumpo lie. What a surprise!

Trump totes a 'piece' in his pocket.
Old February 27th 18, 06:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/26/2018 4:19 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

“I really believe I’d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
of U.S. governors at the White House.”

Yeah, right.

Can you say "blowhard"? Can you say "braggart"?

Sure you can!

For all you trumpo lovers that believe the statement above, trumpo has a
nice "university" he would like to sell to you.

Maybe trumpo-the-clown would run in and grab-em by the puzzie...
Old February 27th 18, 06:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/26/2018 6:37 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 2/26/2018 4:19 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

“I really believe I’d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday during a meeting with
dozens of U.S. governors at the White House.”

Yeah, right.

Can you say "blowhard"? Can you say "braggart"?

Sure you can!

For all you trumpo lovers that believe the statement above, trumpo has
a nice "university" he would like to sell to you.

Latest headline...

"Trump, Who Cited Bone Spurs To Avoid Military Service, Claims He Would
Have Fought Off Parkland Shooter Without A Weapon"

Gee, *another* trumpo lie. What a surprise!

Yep, our hero- "The Five Time Draft-Dodger"...

trumpo-the-coward...
Old February 27th 18, 06:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 11:25:48 PM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 2/26/2018 4:19 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

“I really believe I’d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
of U.S. governors at the White House.”

Yeah, right.

Can you say "blowhard"? Can you say "braggart"?

Sure you can!

For all you trumpo lovers that believe the statement above, trumpo has a
nice "university" he would like to sell to you.

Maybe trumpo-the-clown would run in and grab-em by the puzzie...

A 'puzzle' here, a 'puzzle' there, 'puzzles' 'puzzles' every where. The Great 'puzzle' meister. When I was in Vietnam in the 114th Aviation Company, I reckon I was glad I worked in ammunition supply, I drove Army combat trucks almost every day. Yep, I got me some Vietnamese 'puzzles' too.

Yeah, right... Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Shortwave 4 July 19th 17 06:21 PM
Yeah cuzz, DhiaDuit Shortwave 4 May 7th 12 04:22 PM
YEAH YEAH THE WITCH IS DEAD Syfo-Dyas[_2_] CB 3 November 10th 09 02:32 PM
Yeah,I am pickn em up, [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 31st 05 04:20 AM
Yeah,I am pickn em up, [email protected] Shortwave 4 December 31st 05 03:29 AM