Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11   Report Post  
Old February 27th 18, 03:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 517
Default Yeah, right...

On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 16:19:08 -0500, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

+AD4 In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:
+AD4
+AD4 +IBw-I really believe I+IBk-d run in there +AFs-Douglas High School+AF0 even if I
+AD4 didn+IBk-t have a weapon,+IB0 Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
+AD4 of U.S. governors at the White House.+IB0
+AD4
+AD4 Yeah, right.
+AD4
+AD4 Can you say +ACI-blowhard+ACI? Can you say +ACI-braggart+ACI?
+AD4
+AD4 Sure you can+ACE
+AD4
+AD4 For all you trumpo lovers that believe the statement above, trumpo has a
+AD4 nice +ACI-university+ACI he would like to sell to you.

Of course The Great and Powerful +ACI-TRUMP+ACI would run into Douglas High
School+ACE But he would be IMMEDIATELY outpaced by half a dozen physically
fit Secret Service agents with FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPONS who know how to
use them.

After about 30 seconds of huffing and puffing, Gimpy McHeelspurs would
reach the door and congratulate any un-wounded Secret Service agents.
The wounded agents would deserve NO recognition because, as The Great Man
would put it +ACI-I prefer agents who do NOT get shot+ACI.

The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI will then award himself his second Medal of Honor
for his valor shown at DHS. The first MOH was earned by +ACI-TRUMP+ACI in
avoiding STD in his +ACI-personal Viet Nam+ACI.

  #12   Report Post  
Old February 27th 18, 03:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,092
Default Yeah, right...

On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 8:24:37 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 16:19:08 -0500, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

“I really believe I’d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
of U.S. governors at the White House.”

Yeah, right.

Can you say "blowhard"? Can you say "braggart"?

Sure you can!

For all you trumpo lovers that believe the statement above, trumpo has a
nice "university" he would like to sell to you.


Of course The Great and Powerful "TRUMP" would run into Douglas High
School! But he would be IMMEDIATELY outpaced by half a dozen physically
fit Secret Service agents with FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPONS who know how to
use them.

After about 30 seconds of huffing and puffing, Gimpy McHeelspurs would
reach the door and congratulate any un-wounded Secret Service agents.
The wounded agents would deserve NO recognition because, as The Great Man
would put it "I prefer agents who do NOT get shot".

The Magnificent "TRUMP" will then award himself his second Medal of Honor
for his valor shown at DHS. The first MOH was earned by "TRUMP" in
avoiding STD in his "personal Viet Nam".


freerepublic.com School Shooting Plot Exposed: You Won't Believe Who Set It Up (Parkland, Florida)
  #13   Report Post  
Old February 27th 18, 05:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: May 2009
Posts: 952
Default Yeah, right...

On 2/27/2018 9:24 AM, Frank wrote:

The Magnificent "TRUMP" will then award himself his second Medal of Honor
for his valor shown at DHS. The first MOH was earned by "TRUMP" in
avoiding STD in his "personal Viet Nam".


So how do you know he did avoid any STDs? Maybe he didn't and that would
explain his current mental condition, sorta like Al Capone.


  #14   Report Post  
Old February 27th 18, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,092
Default Yeah, right...

On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 10:44:12 AM UTC-6, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 2/27/2018 9:24 AM, Frank wrote:

The Magnificent "TRUMP" will then award himself his second Medal of Honor
for his valor shown at DHS. The first MOH was earned by "TRUMP" in
avoiding STD in his "personal Viet Nam".


So how do you know he did avoid any STDs? Maybe he didn't and that would
explain his current mental condition, sorta like Al Capone.


bigleaguepolitics.com Exclusive: The Real Russia Story - Port Canaveral ''Project Pelican'' and Uranium One deals connected through the Jafars.
  #15   Report Post  
Old February 27th 18, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2017
Posts: 488
Default Yeah, right...

On 2/27/2018 9:24 AM, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 16:19:08 -0500, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

“I really believe I’d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
of U.S. governors at the White House.”

Yeah, right.

Can you say "blowhard"? Can you say "braggart"?

Sure you can!

For all you trumpo lovers that believe the statement above, trumpo has a
nice "university" he would like to sell to you.


Of course The Great and Powerful "TRUMP" would run into Douglas High
School! But he would be IMMEDIATELY outpaced by half a dozen physically
fit Secret Service agents with FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPONS who know how to
use them.

After about 30 seconds of huffing and puffing, Gimpy McHeelspurs would
reach the door and congratulate any un-wounded Secret Service agents.
The wounded agents would deserve NO recognition because, as The Great Man
would put it "I prefer agents who do NOT get shot".

The Magnificent "TRUMP" will then award himself his second Medal of Honor
for his valor shown at DHS. The first MOH was earned by "TRUMP" in
avoiding STD in his "personal Viet Nam".

Yep, the 5 deferment/coward draft-dodger. trumpo-the-insane-pussie...


  #16   Report Post  
Old February 27th 18, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2017
Posts: 488
Default Yeah, right...

On 2/27/2018 9:47 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 8:24:37 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 16:19:08 -0500, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

“I really believe I’d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
of U.S. governors at the White House.”

Yeah, right.

Can you say "blowhard"? Can you say "braggart"?

Sure you can!

For all you trumpo lovers that believe the statement above, trumpo has a
nice "university" he would like to sell to you.


Of course The Great and Powerful "TRUMP" would run into Douglas High
School! But he would be IMMEDIATELY outpaced by half a dozen physically
fit Secret Service agents with FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPONS who know how to
use them.

After about 30 seconds of huffing and puffing, Gimpy McHeelspurs would
reach the door and congratulate any un-wounded Secret Service agents.
The wounded agents would deserve NO recognition because, as The Great Man
would put it "I prefer agents who do NOT get shot".

The Magnificent "TRUMP" will then award himself his second Medal of Honor
for his valor shown at DHS. The first MOH was earned by "TRUMP" in
avoiding STD in his "personal Viet Nam".


freerepublic.com School Shooting Plot Exposed: You Won't Believe Who Set It Up (Parkland, Florida)

larry the commie- you are a sick SOB.
  #19   Report Post  
Old February 27th 18, 09:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 517
Default Yeah, right...

On Tue, 27 Feb 2018 11:44:05 -0500, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

+AD4 On 2/27/2018 9:24 AM, Frank wrote:
+AD4
+AD4APg The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI will then award himself his second Medal of
+AD4APg Honor for his valor shown at DHS. The first MOH was earned by +ACI-TRUMP+ACI
+AD4APg in avoiding STD in his +ACI-personal Viet Nam+ACI.
+AD4
+AD4 So how do you know he did avoid any STDs? Maybe he didn't and that would
+AD4 explain his current mental condition, sorta like Al Capone.

The truth is IRRELEVANT in TRUMPworld+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAh-
  #20   Report Post  
Old February 27th 18, 11:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,092
Default Yeah, right...

Kaintucky... blacklistednews.com
The Kentucky school district just voted to let teachers carry concealed guns. ...Don't mess with Kentucky!


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yeah, right... Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Shortwave 4 July 19th 17 06:21 PM
Yeah cuzz, DhiaDuit Shortwave 4 May 7th 12 04:22 PM
YEAH YEAH THE WITCH IS DEAD Syfo-Dyas[_2_] CB 3 November 10th 09 02:32 PM
Yeah,I am pickn em up, [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 31st 05 04:20 AM
Yeah,I am pickn em up, [email protected] Shortwave 4 December 31st 05 03:29 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017