Old May 7th 04, 08:15 PM
Michael Bryant

From: "MnMikew"

I'd guess most Klansmen, the few that are left, are anti-government, whether
its liberals or conservatives.

But, you've told me that "big government" is the mark of being liberal, right?
Using deductive logic, doesn't that mean that anti-government Klansmen are far
more likely to be conservatives. Yes, it does. It really does. See the
advantage of being able to use logic? I've known many, many racists in my life
in the South and to a person, they were ALL politically conservative. I'm not
suggesting that ALL conservatives are bigots and racists, but that's the
overwhelming majority of them self-identify.

So you're saying all the conservatives in here are racist?

Not all. Many. Some, are very open and nice people that don't want to face the
true scope of their ideology's umbrella.

And your just so nice and reserved right? You're the Ahole here, ask anyone.

Oh, come on. You were the first one to start screaming obscenities and making
one-line insults. If you want our discourse to take place on a higher level,
I'll be delighted to treat you respectfully. But, it's a two-way street. I'm
not sure I think you're capable of respectful discourse with someone you
disagree with.

But, I'm willing to try!

The name is Mike, have a good one.

Why, thanks, Mike! Same to you. We can both disagee and still be Americans that
respect each other.

Cool!

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old May 7th 04, 10:29 PM
MnMikew

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
remember seeing from you. I thought the name you use was a play on my own

name.

Huh? I've been using this name for years. Though the spambot part has
changed a few times. I get very little spam, well, for an aol account
anyway.

Old May 7th 04, 10:33 PM
MnMikew

"MnMikew" wrote in message

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
remember seeing from you. I thought the name you use was a play on my

own
name.

Huh? I've been using this name for years. Though the spambot part has
changed a few times. I get very little spam, well, for an aol account
anyway.

Well, Im off to the cabin for a few days, you and Steve play nice. Gonna see
what I can bring in with the DX402, though I usually cant get much where I
am. Got a dipole to hang in the trees this summer, that should help.

Old May 7th 04, 11:17 PM
N8KDV

Michael 'I'm a 'educated' retard' Bryant wrote:

As I remember you were ridiculing me being stupid in the first very posts I
remember seeing from you.

He caught on quick! You are stupid, no matter how many degrees you might have!