Old July 3rd 04, 02:56 AM
dxAce

Diverd4777 wrote:

In article , dxAce
writes:

Aye, there's the rub! There are no Liberal's who do anything whatsoever
competently.

OK Steve, Here's The List..

"
There are no Liberal's who do anything whatsoever
competently.

( GONNNNNGGG ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ;-)

Al Jourgensen
Alec Baldwin
Alyssa Milano
Ani DiFranco
Barbra Streisand
Ben Affleck
Bobby Fischer
Bruce Springsteen
Carlos Santana
Cher
Chrissie Hynde
Danny Glover
Dave Matthews
David Clennon
Dixie Chicks
Dustin Hoffman
Ed Asner
Ed Harris
Edward Norton
Eminem
Eric Roberts
Ethan Hawke
George Carlin
George Clooney
Gore Vidal
Gwyneth Paltrow
Harry Belafonte
Jane Fonda
Janeane Garofalo
Jennifer Aniston
Jessica Lange
Jethro Tull
John Cusack
John Mellencamp
Johnny Depp
Joy Behar
Julia Roberts
Kate Hudson
Larry Hagman
Madonna
Margaret Cho
Martin Scorsese
Martin Sheen
Maynard Keenan
Michael Moore
Mike Farrell
Moby
Oliver Stone
Pearl Jam
Richard Gere
Rickie Lee Jones
Robert Altman
Robin Williams
Sandra Bernhard
Sandy Duncan
Sean Penn
Spike Lee
Susan Sarandon
Tim Robbins
Uma Thurman
Viggo Mortensen
Whoopi Goldberg
Willie Nelson
Woody Harrelson

- Your words, not mine..
Dan

All whiney little liberals. Am I supposed to be impressed?

Seems as though I spy one or two there who stated before that if George Bush
won the election (past) that they'd leave the country.

They lied, and that is just so typical of whiney little liberals.

( GONNNNNGGG ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ;-)

Old July 3rd 04, 11:46 AM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:56:06 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Diverd4777 wrote:

In article , dxAce
writes:

[...]

More lies and fabrications. Where will it all end? It goes straight back to the White House. BUSH LIED.....

Well, we know for sure that Clinton lied, Gore lied and now there is a new contender, John F. Kerry.

He's been lying at least since the late 60's.

Old July 3rd 04, 02:11 PM
Bill E

On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 06:46:38 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:56:06 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Diverd4777 wrote:

In article , dxAce
writes:

[...]

If you don't like it then leave. I supported Clinton without regard
to what he did. Blindly. Because I'm a patriot. Otherwise - people
might have said I supported terrorists.
Old July 3rd 04, 03:00 PM
Frank Dresser

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
In article , dxAce
writes:

Aye, there's the rub! There are no Liberal's who do anything whatsoever
competently.

OK Steve, Here's The List..

"
There are no Liberal's who do anything whatsoever
competently.

[list of celebrities snipped}

I don't know the politics of most scientists/inventors, but Iris and
Stanford Ovshinsky seem pretty liberal:

http://www.bu.edu/alumni/bostonia/20...les/energetic/

Warren Buffet is liberal, at least by my standard.

Bobby Fischer isn't a liberal, he's a kook.

Frank Dresser

Old July 3rd 04, 04:24 PM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:56:06 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Diverd4777 wrote:

In article , dxAce
writes:

[...]

What, give the Liberal commies a chance to take over? Never!

Let freedom reign.

Bush-Cheney 04

Old July 3rd 04, 06:05 PM
Blue Cat

Last week while I was near New York City I tuned in Air America on WLIB. I
didn't hear any seroius discussions concerning the elections or anything
else. All I heard were "comedy bits" and chatter.

Old July 3rd 04, 08:02 PM
Telamon

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:56:06 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Diverd4777 wrote:

In article , dxAce
writes:

[...]

I listened to Bush's Fourth of July speech on AFRTS this morning from
Pearl Harbor on 10,320 KHz. It was OK but I wish he talked more about
the historical event than current events. Then I was surprised to hear
"and now for the Democratic response, John Kerry." Why the hell should
we have to listen to a Democratic response to a Presidential speech
about the 4th of July holiday?

Anyway Kerry used the opportunity to be a liberal idiot with a speech
about the civil rights movement instead of talking about the holiday.
We have a Martin Luther holiday to celebrate this, it just seemed
inappropriate to me. The good news is the Kerry speech sounded like
less of a sermon than usual.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 3rd 04, 08:07 PM
dxAce

Telamon wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:56:06 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Diverd4777 wrote:

In article , dxAce
writes:

[...]

Kerry doesn't need an *opportunity* to be a liberal idiot. He just is.

Hoping you're enjoying the holiday.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old July 3rd 04, 08:27 PM
nojunk@this_address.com (Mike Pearson

dxAce wrote:

Seems as though I spy one or two there who stated before that if George Bush
won the election (past) that they'd leave the country.

They lied, and that is just so typical of whiney little liberals.

How did they lie?

They didn't say that they'd leave if he was appointed, only if he was
actually elected.

--
Mike
NAR #70953 - Sr/HPR Level-1 ~ BEMRC - NAR Section #627
Old July 3rd 04, 08:30 PM
dxAce

"Mike Pearson " wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Seems as though I spy one or two there who stated before that if George Bush
won the election (past) that they'd leave the country.

They lied, and that is just so typical of whiney little liberals.

How did they lie?

They didn't say that they'd leave if he was appointed, only if he was
actually elected.

And indeed he was, better go do some research, you whiney little liberal 'tard.

Voice of America used to emanate from Dixon Mike Terry Broadcasting 8 December 13th 10 09:51 PM
AIR AMERICA In Deep Financial Crisis lsmyer Broadcasting 29 July 16th 04 05:27 PM
Air America N8KDV Shortwave 6 April 28th 04 08:53 PM
Air America - where every flight crashes Stephen M.H. Lawrence Shortwave 4 April 15th 04 04:20 AM
Fwd: R Prague A 04 Summer Schedule WA4009SWL Shortwave 1 March 18th 04 07:32 PM