Old July 3rd 04, 08:32 PM
Telamon

In article , dxAce
wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article , dxAce
wrote:

Bill E wrote:

On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 06:46:38 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:56:06 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Diverd4777 wrote:

In article , dxAce
writes:

Aye, there's the rub! There are no Liberal's who do
anything whatsoever competently.

OK Steve, Here's The List..

"
There are no Liberal's who do anything whatsoever
competently.

( GONNNNNGGG ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ;-)

Al Jourgensen Alec Baldwin Alyssa Milano Ani DiFranco
Barbra Streisand Ben Affleck Bobby Fischer Bruce
Springsteen Carlos Santana Cher Chrissie Hynde Danny
Glover Dave Matthews David Clennon Dixie Chicks Dustin
Hoffman Ed Asner Ed Harris Edward Norton Eminem Eric
Roberts Ethan Hawke George Carlin George Clooney Gore
Vidal Gwyneth Paltrow Harry Belafonte Jane Fonda Janeane
Garofalo Jennifer Aniston Jessica Lange Jethro Tull John
Cusack John Mellencamp Johnny Depp Joy Behar Julia
Roberts Kate Hudson Larry Hagman Madonna Margaret Cho
Martin Scorsese Martin Sheen Maynard Keenan Michael Moore
Mike Farrell Moby Oliver Stone Pearl Jam Richard Gere
Rickie Lee Jones Robert Altman Robin Williams Sandra
Bernhard Sandy Duncan Sean Penn Spike Lee Susan Sarandon
Tim Robbins Uma Thurman Viggo Mortensen Whoopi Goldberg
Willie Nelson Woody Harrelson

- Your words, not mine.. Dan

All whiney little liberals. Am I supposed to be impressed?

Seems as though I spy one or two there who stated before
that if George Bush won the election (past) that they'd
leave the country.

They lied, and that is just so typical of whiney little
liberals.

More lies and fabrications. Where will it all end? It goes
straight back to the White House. BUSH LIED.....

Well, we know for sure that Clinton lied, Gore lied and now
there is a new contender, John F. Kerry.

He's been lying at least since the late 60's.

If you don't like it then leave.

What, give the Liberal commies a chance to take over? Never!

Let freedom reign.

I listened to Bush's Fourth of July speech on AFRTS this morning
from Pearl Harbor on 10,320 KHz. It was OK but I wish he talked
more about the historical event than current events. Then I was
surprised to hear "and now for the Democratic response, John
Kerry." Why the hell should we have to listen to a Democratic
response to a Presidential speech about the 4th of July holiday?

Anyway Kerry used the opportunity to be a liberal idiot with a
speech about the civil rights movement instead of talking about the
holiday. We have a Martin Luther holiday to celebrate this, it just
seemed inappropriate to me. The good news is the Kerry speech
sounded like less of a sermon than usual.

Kerry doesn't need an *opportunity* to be a liberal idiot. He just
is.

Hoping you're enjoying the holiday.

Thanks, hope your holiday is fun. I was up listening to SW late last
night and again this morning. Soon I'm off to go work on my brother's
"Atomic 4" gas engine in the 30 foot sail boat. He bought an electric
ignition for it.

It's June gloom type weather today so far and with any luck the Sun will
be out later and we will have some wind to sail on.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 3rd 04, 08:37 PM
dxAce

Telamon wrote:

In article , dxAce
wrote:

Telamon wrote:

wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:56:06 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Diverd4777 wrote:

In article , dxAce
writes:

[...]

Working here on putting in a new water heater at the neighbours, he's off to
the store to get one.

About 83 degrees, with some t-storms off to the south west kicking up a bit
of static here.

Enjoy.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old July 3rd 04, 08:40 PM
Telamon

In article , dxAce
wrote:

"Mike Pearson " wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Seems as though I spy one or two there who stated before that if
George Bush won the election (past) that they'd leave the
country.

They lied, and that is just so typical of whiney little liberals.

How did they lie?

They didn't say that they'd leave if he was appointed, only if he
was actually elected.

And indeed he was, better go do some research, you whiney little
liberal 'tard.

Are the liberals in this group just posting crap for fun?

Meaningful dialog is not possible if the facts can not be agreed on. The
only way they make sense is if you "believe" their incorrect version of
events. This is just a general observation.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 4th 04, 05:40 AM
Diverd4777

In article , dxAce writes:

At any rate, you are somehow trying to equate $$$ with the truth. Consider
this: StarWars made a lot of money also, but it too had nothing to do with
the truth.

& Our Amplifiers go up to Eleven..!

( This is Spinal Tap )

Old July 4th 04, 09:08 PM
RHF

Curmudgeon,

Farenheit(truth)

At best Farenheit 9/11 can be called (labeled) a:

* 'Pseudo-Mentary' - Gene Burns - 810 KGO

* 'Docu-Fraud' - Pete Wilson - 810 KGO

~ RHF
..
..
= = = curmudg@eon (Curmudgeon) wrote in message
= = = ...
On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:50:41 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Diverd4777 wrote:

In article , dxAce
writes:

Aye, there's the rub! There are no Liberal's who do anything whatsoever
competently.

Utter BS, Steve;

Michael Moore has the Highest Grossing Film in The U.S. This week;
- & he's NOT someone you'd call a neocon..

Nope, I'd call him a liar and a fabricator.

You call everyone a liar and a fabricator Poodle Boy. Your whole world seems to be filled with them.

This week? I thought perhaps Spiderman was outselling him this week.

There's your problem Poodle Boy. You can't separate fact(Farenheit) and fiction(Spider Man). It's llike comparing apples and oranges to most but to
you it all rolls into one.

At any rate, you are somehow trying to equate $$$ with the truth. Consider
this: StarWars made a lot of money also, but it too had nothing to do with
the truth.

Exactly, Poodle Boy. You've explained it yourself.
Spiderman(fiction) Farenheit(truth).

..

Old July 5th 04, 12:24 AM
John Barnard

RHF,

Have you actually seen the movie? If you have not seen it then why not experience the movie for yourself?

Regards

John Barnard

RHF wrote:

Curmudgeon,

Farenheit(truth)

At best Farenheit 9/11 can be called (labeled) a:

* 'Pseudo-Mentary' - Gene Burns - 810 KGO

* 'Docu-Fraud' - Pete Wilson - 810 KGO

~ RHF
.
.
= = = curmudg@eon (Curmudgeon) wrote in message
= = = ...
On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:50:41 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Old July 5th 04, 08:17 AM
RHF

FO&A,

KGO is the SF Bay Area's Liberal Left-Wing AM Talk Radio Station.
KGO810AM= http://www.kgoam810.com/ComplexPersonalities.asp

Neither of these two Talk Show Hosts could be called Conservative
or Republican. Their general theme seems to be that to call
Fahrenheit 9/11 "The Truth" does a disservice to 'the truth'.
Both said that it was good cinema; but it was not a documentary.
That it relevant as the "Chariots of the Gods" as a Film that
may cause people to think and wonder . . .

Chariots of the Gods: Unsolved Mysteries of the Past
- by Erich Von Daniken
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0425166805/104-0285328-2548762?v=glance

~ RHF
..
..
= = = (RHF) wrote in message
= = = . com...
Curmudgeon,

Farenheit(truth)

At best Farenheit 9/11 can be called (labeled) a:

* 'Pseudo-Mentary' - Gene Burns - 810 KGO

http://www.kgoam810.com/complexshowdj.asp?DJID=3451

* 'Docu-Fraud' - Pete Wilson - 810 KGO

http://www.kgoam810.com/complexshowdj.asp?DJID=4734

~ RHF
.
.
= = = curmudg@eon (Curmudgeon) wrote in message
= = = ...
On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:50:41 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Old July 5th 04, 04:37 PM
Tom Betz

Quoth "Blue Cat" in :

Last week while I was near New York City I tuned in Air America on WLIB. I
didn't hear any seroius discussions concerning the elections or anything
else. All I heard were "comedy bits" and chatter.

What time did you tune in? Different programs have a different mix of
content.

--
"I am afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they
charitably dispose of anything when blood is their argument? Now, if these

Voice of America used to emanate from Dixon Mike Terry Broadcasting 8 December 13th 10 09:51 PM
AIR AMERICA In Deep Financial Crisis lsmyer Broadcasting 29 July 16th 04 05:27 PM
Air America N8KDV Shortwave 6 April 28th 04 08:53 PM
Air America - where every flight crashes Stephen M.H. Lawrence Shortwave 4 April 15th 04 04:20 AM
Fwd: R Prague A 04 Summer Schedule WA4009SWL Shortwave 1 March 18th 04 07:32 PM