Old March 8th 05, 08:02 PM
RHF

RD,
Old March 8th 05, 09:42 PM

you are a solid example of a pathetic human

Old March 8th 05, 09:47 PM

when I was in europe years ago, you were the kind of rude jackass that
gave americans a bad name. I had to confront an american over him
being a jackass to a european.
kind of like you are on this group

you are most foolish if you don't think you drive people off this group
by making it unpleasant to be here.

you pathetic piece of human trash

Old March 8th 05, 10:35 PM

they were busy thinking you were a jackass, they were too polite to say
anything

Old March 8th 05, 10:37 PM

Caledonia,just why do you want to bad mouth yourself like that?
cuhulin

Old March 8th 05, 10:42 PM

I don't have a website of my own.It is very simple for me to build my
own webtv webpage (if I want to) with webtv Page Builder,but I don't
care anything about that crap no more than I care about useing cc&p.Of
which I know how to do.I don't set out to prove anything though.If y'all
want proof,come and see for yourself.
cuhulin

Old March 8th 05, 10:46 PM

Thanks for the nice comment.(vulgar cuhu,eh?) Gee,I didn't know I am
vulgar,but I am glad to know it now.
cuhulin