Old April 20th 05, 01:22 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message

I have to wonder, though, at the stridency of some folks.
I favor common sense, accomodation, and consideration.
Those are all, sadly, very rare nowadays.

73,

Steve

--
Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

I often wonder where they grow those people as well. Like the jerk
lighting
up in Michael's house. Unbeleivable.

B.H.

Truly unbelievable. Didn't that guy understand that smokers suffer from bad
P.R.?
That would have earned him a size-12 bootprint on the ole Chocolate Starfish
(in my house).
This smoker believes that equates to assault. What a crazy world.

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

Every moment of a human life is an act of worship.

Coincidence is God's way of being anonymous.

Old April 20th 05, 01:25 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Brian Hill" wrote:

I think we were all better of and less paranoid back in the old days
before
the health Nazis came along. Yea we live longer now days but we're
constantly being told that everything can kill us. It's a drag!

B.H.

'Well, you know, smoking takes ten years off your life,' Yeah,
but it's the ten years at the END, isn't it, folks? It's the wheel
chair, adult diaper years. You can have those years! We don't
want them!"

--Dennis Leary

Old April 20th 05, 01:34 AM

There is an article at www.worldnetdaily.com something like being
overweight is good.It is BALONEY! being overweight makes the heart work
harder pushing the blood around through the blood veins.Fatty foods
clogs the arteries,just like old metal water pipes and leads to strokes.
cuhulin

Old April 20th 05, 01:39 AM

We would all be much better off if it wasen't for fed govt interfering
with our lives.fed govt is one of our Worst Enemies!
cuhulin

Old April 20th 05, 02:53 AM
Brian Hill

"Honus" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

It's a drag!

Was that some kind of twisted smokers pun, Brian? ;p

It wasn't deliberate, Really

B.H.

Old April 20th 05, 02:56 AM
Brian Hill

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

[...]

Chocolate Starfish ? Now theres one I haven't heard. Thanks Steve.

B.H.

Old April 20th 05, 02:27 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Honus" wrote:
years I've called it the "round brown". (Thanks to Joseph Wambaugh.) I
always did like the "copper penny", though.

Joseph Wambaugh - great writer! I've laughed out loud while
reading his books.

73,

Old April 20th 05, 02:28 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote:

Truly unbelievable. Didn't that guy understand that smokers suffer from
bad
P.R.?
That would have earned him a size-12 bootprint on the ole Chocolate
Starfish
(in my house).
This smoker believes that equates to assault. What a crazy world.

73,

Steve Lawrence

So you're saying you would have kicked my ass? I doubt it. The bum
I tossed out was a local bad ass but he was no match for the bank blade
I kept near my bench.

No, Michael. I'm saying I would have kicked *his* ass, and that
essentially,
you did the right thing, or at least the same thing *I* would have done.

73,

Old April 20th 05, 10:01 PM

Yeah,American cigarettes (smoke) help the Drake radios waff in more
radio signals.Inhale,,, exhale,,,,,
cuhulin

Old July 24th 05, 05:42 AM
m II

Honus wrote:

It wasn't deliberate, Really

I love the ones that aren't. They make me feel lucky.

http://www.antiqueadvertising.com/pics/lucky.html

mike