Old April 20th 05, 10:55 PM

Default This Group

I don't believe your story at all.
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 12:24 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

I don't believe your story at all.
cuhulin

If you knew the Lloyd so many of us knew,
you'd believe it. I do.

73,

Steve

--
Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

Every moment of a human life is an act of worship.

Coincidence is God's way of being anonymous.

Old April 21st 05, 05:33 AM
D. Martin

I can't speak as to the validity of the story, or to the identity of
these supposed people. The story itself intreages me though. I'd like
to think of it as a teaching tool. Your usenet posts are kept on
record, also, there are actually people reading this stuff. Stand
upright, and possess some dignity, or skulk around like a fearful
roach. Darren
http://hometown.aol.com/darren1965co...e/profile.html

Old April 21st 05, 02:04 PM
Michael Lawson

Yeesh, that's old. It's a standard [insert name here] letter.

--Mike L.

"Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer"
wrote in message ...
In article
Secret Lardass "yojimbo" wrote:

Hey Wog Lardass projecting his visit from Oris and losing

again

This was also posted to usenet newsgroups:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/messa...004&messageid=
1103856160

This was e-mailed to me this morning by Oris Grim an old friend.

I happened to be traveling through Huntsville, Alabama early
this morning, I deceided to stop in Athens and see just how
tough Lloyd Davies was going to act when he saw me in person.

Many of you know that a few years ago, Lloyd got smart with
several people in the Deja Newsgroup (now Google) and I issued a
challenge to him. I told him I would be attending the Dalton,
Ga. Hamfest if he wanted to continue the conversation. He said
he would be there and he was going to kick my ass.

Well, Lloyd was a no-show and continued the verbal assault on
the newsgroups. He always talks tough behind his keyboard. And,
I understand he is now doing the same sort of thing on the NIM
Busters Board.

Well, about 8.35 this morning (December 23, 2004) I located his
apartment in a nasty looking section of town. I'm a pretty good
sized man, but I put my gun in my back waistband after exiting
the car. I located his apartment and knocked on the door. The
doorbell was missing and bare wires were sticking out of the
wall. I heard someone say I'm coming and shortly the door opened
with a safety chain lock still engaged. He asked what I wanted
and I introduced myself and asked if we could have a
conversation. He turned white as a sheet and attempted to slam
the door, but I already had a foot wedged in the opening. He
started shaking uncontrollably and was shouting leave me alone,
leave me alone! I told him he didn't seem so tough now face to
face and then noticed a putrid odor of urine and he was ****ing
his pants and crying like a baby. Please leave me alone Oris he
said, I was just having fun and meant no harm, please leave,
please. I could see the filthy floor of this apartment and the
dirty floors and the stench of a grown man ****ing on himself
were almost enough to make me want to vomit, and I don't have a
queasy stomach. Upon telling him that this time he would escape
a ass kicking and not to ever get a smart mouth with me again
and a verbal yes from him, I departed. That apartment complex
looked like a crackhouse, ******s everywhere, filthy grounds and
stairwells. Junk cars everywhere and garbage overflowing the
garbage cans.

This Lloyd is nothing more than white trash that delivers pizzas
and could afford to take a trip out of town if the ticket cost
$5.00.

I'm sending this to a friend who despises Lloyd Davies and he
wanted to post it for everyone to see just what kind of
chicken**** asshole this Davies really is.

Oris Grim

Posted on Dec 23, 2004, 9:42 PM
--------------------------------------

Poor Lardass Davies, he ****ed up again!

Old April 21st 05, 02:52 PM

Huntsville,Alabama is a nice,clean,modern City of about 170,000
population.(the greater Huntsville metro population area is nearly
twice that) I have passed through there a few times before.Marshall
Space Flight Center and U.S.Space and Rocket Center/Space Camp and
Redstone Arsenal and U.S.Army Missile Command are in the
Huntsville,Alabama area.There is a technology center in the
Huntsville,Alabama area that has actually developed and is working on
anti-gravity technology.Someday,Boeing Aircraft Company and other
U.S.company's will be useing their anti-gravity technology.I have an
Aunt who lives in Anninston,Alabama.
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 03:45 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

wrote in message
Huntsville,Alabama is a nice,clean,modern City of about 170,000
population.(the greater Huntsville metro population area is nearly
twice that) I have passed through there a few times before.Marshall
Space Flight Center and U.S.Space and Rocket Center/Space Camp and
Redstone Arsenal and U.S.Army Missile Command are in the
Huntsville,Alabama area.There is a technology center in the
Huntsville,Alabama area that has actually developed and is working on
anti-gravity technology.Someday,Boeing Aircraft Company and other
U.S.company's will be useing their anti-gravity technology.I have an
Aunt who lives in Anninston,Alabama.
cuhulin

Pop on over to Athens, Alabama and you could visit radio
talk show host Lloyd Davies.

You might like him...

73,

Steve

Old April 21st 05, 04:05 PM
Les

Well, they both have about the sam iq, CooKoolin likes to cornhole
doggies, and Davies likes to cornhole cows.

Athens, Alabama, home of Deliverance extras. CooKoolin should fit right
in.

Les

Old April 21st 05, 04:32 PM

Nahhhh,I am not going to do any driving around hunting up
anybody.Besides,gasoline is too high priced.I saw it priced at $2.13 per
gallon of regular at a BP gas station on Highway 80 last week.
www.jacksongasprices.com Of course,the price of gasoline changes
almost every day all over U.S.A.so I don't know what t is now.I gassed
up my 1986 Ford Crown Victoria LTD car (I call it my Pimpmobile) early
this month.That tank of gas will last me at least three months or more.I
don't hardly go anywhere anymore. cuhulin
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 05:20 PM
Les

Nahhhh,I am not going to do any driving around hunting up
anybody.Besides,gasoline is too high priced.I saw it priced at $2.13

per
gallon of regular at a BP gas station on Highway 80 last week.
www.jacksongasprices.com Of course,the price of gasoline changes
almost every day all over U.S.A.so I don't know what t is now.I

gassed
up my 1986 Ford Crown Victoria LTD car (I call it my Pimpmobile)

early
this month.That tank of gas will last me at least three months or

more.I
don't hardly go anywhere anymore. cuhulin
cuhulin

Hmmmmmmm, in an earlier post, you said you were going to drive to the D
Day Museum in New Orleans then go over to Gretna. That would take a
couple of fill-ups in that 86 Crown Vic. Of course, we all know you
ramble on and on and on about nothing.

Oh, I have been through Gretna many times dimwit. It is pretty obvious,
you don't get out much though.

Les Locklear
Monitoring since ' 57
Located on the Gulf of Mexico