Old April 30th 05, 06:35 PM
David

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 12:55:43 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Bob Haberkost wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

| David wrote:

| Majority Report is the #1 talk radio show in the 25-54 demographic in
| NYC for its time slot.
| Majority Report: 2.9
| WABC: 2.7
| WOR: 1.2
| Who does WOR feature in that time slot? Savage and Laura Ingraham.
| Air America came in as the second-highest-ranked talk network in NYC
| across the board.

| Well, it is New York City after all... a hotbed of liberalism. Let's see 'em
| make some inroads into the real America.

By "Real America", I assume you mean the part more comparable to third world
countries, where by circumstance of history happen to speak English? Where
network affiliates, as often as not, acquire their programming only through the
agreement to air commercials cleared on the network in return for free
programming? Where listeners wouldn't know the difference between a quorum and
a queer without pictures?

Quite interesting... both you and David both mentioned 'queers'...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Fear of queers is the only reason the idiot in chief sits in the White
House.

Old April 30th 05, 07:19 PM
Bob Haberkost

"dxAce" wrote in message

| David wrote:

| On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 12:55:43 -0400, dxAce
| wrote:

| Bob Haberkost wrote:

| "dxAce" wrote in message

| | David wrote:

| | Majority Report is the #1 talk radio show in the 25-54 demographic in
| | NYC for its time slot.
| | Majority Report: 2.9
| | WABC: 2.7
| | WOR: 1.2
| | Who does WOR feature in that time slot? Savage and Laura Ingraham.
| | Air America came in as the second-highest-ranked talk network in NYC
| | across the board.

| | Well, it is New York City after all... a hotbed of liberalism. Let's
see 'em
| | make some inroads into the real America.

| By "Real America", I assume you mean the part more comparable to third
world
| countries, where by circumstance of history happen to speak English?
Where
| network affiliates, as often as not, acquire their programming only
through the
| agreement to air commercials cleared on the network in return for free
| programming? Where listeners wouldn't know the difference between a
quorum and
| a queer without pictures?

| Quite interesting... both you and David both mentioned 'queers'...

| Fear of queers is the only reason the idiot in chief sits in the White
| House.

| You are delusional... and paranoid... as I stated earlier, you need to seek
some help.

Well now....that's a snappy retort!
Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by
evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious
encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." -- Justice
Brandeis
For direct replies, take out the contents between the hyphens. -Really!-

Old April 30th 05, 07:45 PM
David

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 13:30:09 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Fear of queers is the only reason the idiot in chief sits in the White
House.

You are delusional... and paranoid... as I stated earlier, you need to seek some help.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Look for yourself. Rove used fear to turn out the usually apathetic
profoundly faithful:

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pag...llot.measures/

Old April 30th 05, 07:49 PM
Telamon

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Bob Haberkost wrote:

| David wrote:

SNIP

Quite interesting... both you and David both mentioned 'queers'...

Here is another one, both of them are in the kill file. How did that
happen?

Oh, I see they are both nut case off topic Trolls.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 30th 05, 08:09 PM
Greg

From: dxAce
Newsgroups: alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 13:27:15 -0400
Subject: Garafalo/Seder Air America #1 in New York City

Al Dykes wrote:

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

David wrote:

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 12:36:25 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

David wrote:

Majority Report is the #1 talk radio show in the 25-54 demographic in
NYC for its time slot.
Majority Report: 2.9
WABC: 2.7
WOR: 1.2
Who does WOR feature in that time slot? Savage and Laura Ingraham.
Air America came in as the second-highest-ranked talk network in NYC
across the board.

Well, it is New York City after all... a hotbed of liberalism. Let's see
'em
make some inroads into the real America.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/7/19/15139/9928

You mean the parts of the country where they believe the government is
their friend, will protect them from the queers and is operating in
their best interests?

If so, I'll take the real United States as opposed to the real
America.

OK, if so then your 'real' United States is pretty darn small. Just look at
a map
that shows the 'blue' counties vs. the 'red' counties.

Looks like little islands in the stream.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

All that's in those big red areas is prairie dogs , and they can't
vote.

Yeah, lots of prairie dogs in Tennessee and even they didn't vote for Gore.

LMAO at the liberal 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

It's hard to believe Gore won the popular vote with all those red counties
out there.

Old April 30th 05, 11:21 PM
David

On 30 Apr 2005 21:32:29 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

I looked at that page and was unable to locate the text string "Rove". If
you are attempting to spread fear with your pathetic attempts at lies,
distortion and mis-information, you should at least provide a link to a
page that supports your propaganda. Tsk-Tsk...

-=jd=-

Here you go, Sweetie. Can I getcha anything else?

''Rove said that evangelical Christians, part of Bush's conservative
base, were key to the president's narrow win over Democratic Sen. John
Kerry.''

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politic...tm?POE=NEWISVA

Old April 30th 05, 11:26 PM
David

On 30 Apr 2005 21:27:02 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

You are confusing "Fear" with "Disgust". That also explains how you
confused the CIC with being an idiot. You're looking fairly idiotic
yourself. Give us another example of you idiocy...

-=jd=-

''Disgust is a fascinating emotion. Its elicitors are a puzzle: it
makes sense that we are disgusted by things that can contaminate our
food, but why does this food-related emotion extend itself so deeply
into our social world, so that people feel disgusted by certain ethnic
groups (or by racism), by homosexuality (or by homophobia), and by a
variety of social and moral violations that don’t involve anything
physically contaminating?

Disgust appears to play a role in moral judgment, moral conflict, and
ethno-political violence. Disgust has clinical ramifications, for it
seems to be involved in obsessive-compulsive disorder and in a variety
of phobias. Disgust even has religious ramifications, for it appears
to be part of the psychological foundation of culturally widespread
ideas of purity and pollution. Many religions (e.g., Judaism, Islam,
and Hinduism) have extensive rules for regulating human bodily
processes and keeping them separated from sacred objects and
practices. Disgust appears to provide part of the structure of these
rules and practices.''

Old May 1st 05, 12:03 AM
FDR

"dxAce" wrote in message

David wrote:

Majority Report is the #1 talk radio show in the 25-54 demographic in
NYC for its time slot.
Majority Report: 2.9
WABC: 2.7
WOR: 1.2
Who does WOR feature in that time slot? Savage and Laura Ingraham.
Air America came in as the second-highest-ranked talk network in NYC
across the board.

Well, it is New York City after all... a hotbed of liberalism. Let's see
'em
make some inroads into the real America.

Didn't they vote in for Mayor Guliani twice?

Old May 1st 05, 12:04 AM
FDR

wrote:

Bob Haberkost wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

| David wrote:

| Majority Report is the #1 talk radio show in the 25-54 demographic
in
| NYC for its time slot.
| Majority Report: 2.9
| WABC: 2.7
| WOR: 1.2
| Who does WOR feature in that time slot? Savage and Laura Ingraham.
| Air America came in as the second-highest-ranked talk network in NYC
| across the board.

| Well, it is New York City after all... a hotbed of liberalism. Let's
see 'em
| make some inroads into the real America.

By "Real America", I assume you mean the part more comparable to third
world
countries, where by circumstance of history happen to speak English?
Where
network affiliates, as often as not, acquire their programming only
through the
agreement to air commercials cleared on the network in return for free
programming? Where listeners wouldn't know the difference between a
quorum and
a queer without pictures?

Quite interesting... both you and David both mentioned 'queers'...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Fear of queers is the only reason the idiot in chief sits in the White
House.

And then Bush goes and blows it by coming out of the closet with that Saudi
guy.

Old May 1st 05, 12:06 AM
David Eduardo

What time period is this? I do not see WLIB beating WABC in 25-54 in any
daypart in the most recent Arbitron book.