Old May 1st 05, 12:41 AM
Don Worsham

David wrote:

Majority Report is the #1 talk radio show in the 25-54 demographic in
NYC for its time slot.
Majority Report: 2.9
WABC: 2.7
WOR: 1.2
Who does WOR feature in that time slot? Savage and Laura Ingraham.
Air America came in as the second-highest-ranked talk network in NYC
across the board.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/7/19/15139/9928

Aren't these numbers from July 18th, 2004?

The latest ARB ratings for NYC, Winter 2005, are on line at:
http://www.radioandrecords.com/RRRat...5/23/2005&CE=0

The ratings shown are for all listeners age 12+, so the dated
information on the source of the 25-54 numbers might help clearify the
wide difference in the ARB numbers. The current ratings a
WABC-AM 3.5
WOR-AM 2.2
WLIB-AM 1.2

Above ARB: Apr 25, 2005

Demos alone can create a wide spread but similar ARB rating
differences from those reported also show up in NYC area market
ratings for Nassau-Suffolk, Middlesex-Somerset-Union and
Hamptons-Riverhead that report concurrent with NYC.

I live in LA and AA has a good signal. The latest LA rating reported
this past week was takes during the wind down of the Xtra sports
format to be of any use fin judging the size of the AA audience in LA.

Radio is now more about serving demographic groups than picking up a
large 12+ raing. But, there is a connection in there somewhere. You
can't have a big rating in a large demo group and a small 12+ number.

Old May 1st 05, 02:17 AM
RHF

DaviD,
Old May 1st 05, 11:25 AM
Dan

Real America?

" Real America" wasn't attacked during 9/11;
New York, Pennsylvainia and Washington were..
& all voted Against Bush...

when you speak about " Real America "
I thnk your referring to " Jesusland " where congregation after
congregation was instructed by he republican minister /Priests to
vote for Bush

"Real America"? Bucha sheeple...

Old May 1st 05, 11:29 AM
Dan

Bush's aides also let Gannon, a male Prostitute, into the white house

day after day after day;

According to Alex Jones; quite late at night sometimes..

Old May 1st 05, 12:31 PM
dxAce

Dan wrote:

Bush's aides also let Gannon, a male Prostitute, into the white house

day after day after day;

According to Alex Jones; quite late at night sometimes..

Has Barney Frank ever been to the White House? Was his bugger-boy ever involved
in prostitution?

LMAO at the 'tard from NYC.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 1st 05, 02:59 PM
Bob Haberkost

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politic...tm?POE=NEWISVA

| Knock off the cross posting off topic garbage.

We will, if you (and mostly, the toads in rec.radio.shortwave who seem to be
unable to keep their opinions, and their politics, out of
alt.radio.broadcasting) will.
Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by
evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious
encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." -- Justice
Brandeis
For direct replies, take out the contents between the hyphens. -Really!-

Old May 1st 05, 02:59 PM
Gary Schnabl

"David Eduardo" wrote in message
. ..
What time period is this? I do not see WLIB beating WABC in 25-54 in any
daypart in the most recent Arbitron book.

You obviously have better (newer and more accurate) sources of info than the
original poster. Why would he post something that's some nine months old as
newsworthy?? Could it be the likelihood that there are no other favorable
ratings since to mention? I thought I read a post that placed WLIB down to
24th place or so in some time slot. I doubt if WABC would ever drop so low
for any of its time slots unless it's for some extremely insignificant
demographic subset.

BTW, what is the Dem/Rep ratio in the WLIB area of the NYC market? Probably
around ten to one or so?

Old May 1st 05, 03:02 PM
Bob Haberkost

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
. 21...
| On Sat 30 Apr 2005 01:35:48p, David wrote in message
| :

| Bob Haberkost wrote:

| By "Real America", I assume you mean the part more comparable to third
| world countries, where by circumstance of history happen to speak
| English? Where network affiliates, as often as not, acquire their
| programming only through the agreement to air commercials cleared on
| the network in return for free programming? Where listeners wouldn't
| know the difference between a quorum and a queer without pictures?

| Quite interesting... both you and David both mentioned 'queers'...

| Fear of queers is the only reason the idiot in chief sits in the White
| House.

| You are confusing "Fear" with "Disgust". That also explains how you
| confused the CIC with being an idiot. You're looking fairly idiotic
| yourself. Give us another example of you idiocy...

And you are confusing "disgust" with a justification to invade the bedrooms of
Americans. Hopefully the things you practice in your home don't end up having
the same sort of scrutiny, for you already "disgust" me.

Old May 1st 05, 04:04 PM
FDR

"Gary Schnabl" wrote in message

[...]

I guess a lot of Democrats voted for Guliani then.

Old May 1st 05, 04:20 PM
Al Dykes

In article ,
FDR wrote:

[...]

And Mayor Mike, and Gov Pataki, republicans all.
--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.