Old July 31st 05, 02:42 AM
dxAce

Greg wrote:

From: Greg
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 00:40:29 GMT
Subject: Ding Dong the Ugly Old Witch...

From: "MnMikew"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:30:10 -0500

"Greg" wrote in message
From: "Hatfield"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 28 Jul 2005 22:59:00 -0700

Matt Drudge now reporting Helen Thomas swears to kill herself if Cheney
runs for Prez. So, run, Dicky, run!

Drudge should make it interesting. If Cheney runs and loses, Drudge
should
kill himself. Actually, he should kill himself no matter what.

Greg

I'd rather see you dead.

Snappy comeback, Fartfield. You get off on making statements like that from
behind the cover of anonymity?

Um, sorry Hatfield, that should have been directed to "MnMikew"
. I guess he will see it tonight if his mommy and daddy
let him stay up late.

It would appear that yours did.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 31st 05, 03:00 AM

The only site I click on at girlyman matt drudge report in Bill
Gertz.Sometimes I will read Ann Coulter and Peggy Noonan.As far as I am
concerned,all of the rest of them can take a flying jump off of the
tallest building in the World,sans Parachutes.
cuhulin

Old July 31st 05, 03:27 AM

I use a Rainbow vacuum cleaner to vacuum my house.I own two Rainbow
vacuum cleaners.I bought them at the Goodwill thrift store.One of them
doesn't have the hose and other accessories,I paid $5.00 for that vacuum
cleaner.The other one I bought a few years later at another Goodwill
store has all of the parts and accessories,I paid $12.00 for that
one.They have a water tank in the bottom of them for collecting
dust,dirt,ect.Those Rainbow vacuum cleaners cost a heck of a lot of
money if you buy them brand new.Nothing wrong with saving some money
once in a while.I like to shop at the Goodwill store.
cuhulin

Old July 31st 05, 03:34 AM

www.devilfinder.com Rainbow Vacuum Cleaners The bizrate.com website
has Rainbow vacuum cleaners priced at $1,450.95 Yep,I save a nice chunk
of change at the good old Goodwill thrift stores.
cuhulin

Old July 31st 05, 08:35 AM
m II

Honus wrote:

wrote in message

Dog hair is everywhere.I am constantly vacuuming?

Then it's true...you suck.

He's tried the hairless breeds, but they escape his grasp too easily..no doubt
causing a condition of canis interruptus.

mike

Old July 31st 05, 01:23 PM
Greg

From: dxAce
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 21:42:58 -0400

From: Greg
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 00:40:29 GMT

From: "MnMikew"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:30:10 -0500

From: "Hatfield"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 28 Jul 2005 22:59:00 -0700

Matt Drudge now reporting Helen Thomas swears to kill herself if Cheney
runs for Prez. So, run, Dicky, run!

Drudge should make it interesting. If Cheney runs and loses, Drudge
should
kill himself. Actually, he should kill himself no matter what.

Greg

I'd rather see you dead.

Snappy comeback, Fartfield. You get off on making statements like that from
behind the cover of anonymity?

Um, sorry Hatfield, that should have been directed to "MnMikew"
. I guess he will see it tonight if his mommy and daddy
let him stay up late.

It would appear that yours did.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Hey Drakeman, you left something out.

Greg

Old July 31st 05, 03:32 PM

Why the surley remark about Drake,Drakeman? Drake Radios made in
U.S.A.Reynoldsburg,Ohio if I am not mistaken.I don't get it.I wish I
owned one or two Drake Radios.Keep on Drakeing,DxAce.
cuhulin

Old July 31st 05, 07:24 PM
Greg

That wasn't meant as a surly remark. I wish I had a Drake or two. An SW2
just sold on ebay for $203.50. Wish I could have bid on it. But my wife
thinks we need groceries!

I was trying to provoke the Drakeman into calling me a 'tard boy. He didn't
take the bait.

Greg

Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave

Old August 1st 05, 08:26 AM
Hatfield

Witch Helen:
She's Soon Gone Where the Goblins Go;
Below! Below! Below!
Hi Ho the Dairio !
And with just a little bit of luck we shall never see her like again...

It's RE-AH-LY satisfying to see news reporters who are not impartial,
suffering. That is the just fruits of their sins. As a class, news
reporters are worse than lawyers. And on another topic, not related to
Thomas, may the lot of those self righteous scum which refuse to reveal
their sources rot in jail, the snooty arrogant *******s, who needs 'em