Old October 6th 05, 05:48 AM
an old friend

Default Great Liberty Net 3.931

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:

an old friend wrote:

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:

an old friend wrote:

BTW hans here is another of the folks dening that I have the same
rights

so indeed most of the regulars are in agreement about equal rights

OK stupid, I'll give you a chance to prove that. Just where/when have I
ever denied you have the same rights?

by your remarks plain and simple

Ok, another chance, please quote any remarks I have made that would deny
you your rights.

your words
form craftmen and subcontractors quote

I think the word "intellectual" is streatching it quite a bit.

unquote

denieling that I have the same proerty rights as everyone else

That in no way denies you of any 'proerty' (whatever the hell that is)
or any other rights. Dumber than a bowl of dirt.

sure does as does your remark questioning my humanity
cut

Old October 6th 05, 05:55 AM

The Terrorist Jihad dude did try to enter the
Stadium,Norman,Oklahoma,but he was refused because he wouldn't let
anybody inspect his backpack.He appeared to have a fresh beard,which is
a symbol of Terrorist Jihad.There were about 84,000 people in that
Stadium in Norman,Oklahoma.
cuhulin

Old October 6th 05, 06:16 AM

www.homelandsecurityus.com U.S.federal government Ministry Of
Propaganda (so-called,national news media) is just NOT picking up on
that Terrorist Jihad story in Norman,Oklahoma.

I need to set my old Philco clock radio to woke me up at about 6:30 AM
this morning.One of those girls (y'all ought to see the bath room in her
house next door,we got it all torn out,she is going to redo the whole
shebang,, gawd,I love that gal) said she will help me pull my 1986 Ford
car out of that back yard over there on Jackson Highway in the morning
before she goes to work.(the Bell South woman) D..n car won't go in
reverse gear and there isn't enough room to turn my car around in that
back yard over there,it's only about an eight minute walk from my
house,according to my dog barking wris****ch.Why does everything have to
happen to me? I am really a nice old F..t
cuhulin

Old October 6th 05, 06:38 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

an old friend wrote:
Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:

an old friend wrote:

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:

an old friend wrote:

BTW hans here is another of the folks dening that I have the same
rights

so indeed most of the regulars are in agreement about equal rights

OK stupid, I'll give you a chance to prove that. Just where/when have I
ever denied you have the same rights?

by your remarks plain and simple

Ok, another chance, please quote any remarks I have made that would deny
you your rights.

your words
form craftmen and subcontractors quote

I think the word "intellectual" is streatching it quite a bit.

unquote

denieling that I have the same proerty rights as everyone else

That in no way denies you of any 'proerty' (whatever the hell that is)
or any other rights. Dumber than a bowl of dirt.

and why don't you even bother to remmebr your words for even a couple
of hours/

why are you so lazy?

Why are you so stupid?

Old October 17th 05, 11:44 AM
Dr.Ace

Free men are not equal, and equal men are not free. Those who believe in an
artificially enforced equality, therefore, hate the freedom which naturally
proves them to be silly and ignorant, brainwashed little sheep.
Ace - WH2T

"KØHB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"an_old_friend" wrote

You are one of those elist folks that can't accept that are ONLy equal
of the rest of us

The "equality of all" is a naive myth which serves mainly to perpetuate
mediocrity in the human race. "....that all men are created equal" makes a
nice sound-bite but even the most casual examination of any random sample
of humankind disproves it beyond any doubt.

It always baffles me that free people buy into the notion of "democratic
equality", because in fact the notions of "freedom" and "all are equal"
are almost diametrically opposed. If I accept that I am your equal (and
that you are mine) then I give up all freedom to be different from you,
better than you, or worse than you. I simply WILL NOT give up that
freedom, and therefore I reject the notion of "human equality".

If you want to explore the results of real human equality, read Kurt
Vonnegut's short story "Harrison Bergeron" at
http://instruct.westvalley.edu/lafave/hb.html

73, de Hans, K0HB

Old October 17th 05, 05:20 PM
an_old_friend

Jeff (nospam) wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jeff (nospam) wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

not at all

but advocating violence against me or even against you "comander" is
violation of civl rights, and is in many places a criminal act

Oh B.S. go back to law school. A person can advocate
whatever he wants, its what you "do" about it that counts. If advocating
violence against someone was a criminal act 40% of this country
would be locked up.

not at all

the legal system has so broken down that the law is hardly enforced
doesn't change the law

Double BS,, cite me "one" case where someone "threatened'
to do something and got charged.

happens all the time mostly in mob cases

and there are people still in jail for merely threatening reagan as a
joke

people were arested for threatening Mrs Bush on the campiagn trail

The legal system hasnt gone to
hell,,,, there never has been a law against making threats.

guess you have never read the hate crimes laws in the nation

yea I know all about hate "crimes". Please tell me how you
"prove" what someone is thinking and what they were going to do about it.

never said I was going to try

shows you are not reading the thread too

Old October 17th 05, 05:21 PM
an_old_friend

bull**** is a complete response , and a proper label for that dreck

"KØHB" wrote in message
[...]

Anyone hear The Great Liberty Net last night? LW Shortwave 3 October 11th 05 07:51 PM
Great Liberty Net 3.956 Weebus Saggytits General 2 July 3rd 05 03:44 AM
Great Liberty Net 3.956 Weebus Saggytits Policy 2 July 3rd 05 03:44 AM
The Great Liberty Net ... LW Shortwave 6 April 19th 04 04:14 PM
a dipole made of two great sheets of metal? Dan Jacobson Antenna 12 April 7th 04 02:22 AM