Old October 24th 05, 09:48 AM
Brenda Ann

Default OT Attention DP ''It Can't Happen Here'' Maus

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"David" wrote in message
news
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

Whats wrong with white pride asshole?

Nothing at all wrong with white pride, or black pride, red pride, yellow
pride. Only when it gets to the point of advocating violence does it become
a bad thing.

And yes, freedom of speech IS a wonderful thing. And belongs to everyone,
whether we agree with them or not.

Take care.

Old October 24th 05, 01:28 PM
David

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 04:36:50 GMT, m II wrote:

David wrote:

The anarchists are in charge.

That doesn't stand to reason. Please research what true Anarchy is meant
to be. It's impossible to be an Anarchist and be 'in charge' of anything.

You have to quit watching TV for a while. Then it's obvious that the
fascistas are bombarding us with electronic confusion that creates a
sense of insecurity and fear that makes us easier to manipulate.

Old October 24th 05, 01:28 PM
David

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 21:51:13 -0500, wrote:

S..t Happens.And on that note,I need to go plop down on my porcelain
throne.I have radios in my bathroom too.
cuhulin

This radio's been flagged.

Old October 24th 05, 01:33 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

The anarchists are in charge.

That doesn't stand to reason. Please research what true Anarchy is meant
to be. It's impossible to be an Anarchist and be 'in charge' of anything.

You have to quit watching TV for a while. Then it's obvious that the
fascistas are bombarding us with electronic confusion that creates a
sense of insecurity and fear that makes us easier to manipulate.

That insecurity and fear are the result of your paranoid schizophrenia. Consult
with your doctor, soon, 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 24th 05, 01:39 PM
Brian Hill

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"David" wrote in message
news
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

Whats wrong with white pride asshole?

Nothing at all wrong with white pride, or black pride, red pride, yellow
pride. Only when it gets to the point of advocating violence does it
become a bad thing.

And yes, freedom of speech IS a wonderful thing. And belongs to everyone,
whether we agree with them or not.

Take care.

Thank you Brenda. I agree.

Old October 24th 05, 01:40 PM
Brian Hill

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"David" wrote in message
news
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

Whats wrong with white pride asshole?

Nothing at all wrong with white pride, or black pride, red pride, yellow
pride. Only when it gets to the point of advocating violence does it
become a bad thing.

And yes, freedom of speech IS a wonderful thing. And belongs to everyone,
whether we agree with them or not.

Take care.

BTW. I think almost everyone beleives that so why does he post it here?

B.H.

Old October 24th 05, 01:54 PM
Brenda Ann

"Brian Hill" wrote in message
And yes, freedom of speech IS a wonderful thing. And belongs to everyone,
whether we agree with them or not.

Take care.

BTW. I think almost everyone beleives that so why does he post it here?

Far too many on both sides of the political spectrum believe that freedom of
speech is only applicable to those who agree with them. Even those people
have the right to speak their minds.

Old October 24th 05, 01:56 PM
Brenda Ann

David wrote:

The anarchists are in charge.

That doesn't stand to reason. Please research what true Anarchy is meant
to be. It's impossible to be an Anarchist and be 'in charge' of anything.

You have to quit watching TV for a while. Then it's obvious that the
fascistas are bombarding us with electronic confusion that creates a
sense of insecurity and fear that makes us easier to manipulate.

Fascistas, television, or electronic confusion aside, the definition of
anarchy does not apply to current government.

Anarchy is basically defined as a LACK of law or government. The old west
before government and law enforcement came in was essentially an anarchic
state, where rights were defined by gunfire or fistfights.

Old October 24th 05, 02:02 PM
David

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:56:56 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

Anarchy is basically defined as a LACK of law or government. The old west
before government and law enforcement came in was essentially an anarchic
state, where rights were defined by gunfire or fistfights.

They're working on it, Sweetheart.

Old October 24th 05, 02:21 PM

Any d..n thing can happen here,there,or where you live.Every single time
any d..n thing big and bad happens,, I always Immediately blame it on
U.S.fed govt! And y'all know what? (say what?) How many times am I
always Right!?
cuhulin