Old December 28th 05, 02:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ---Why All the Juvenile Posts on this NG?---

I personally would prefer that Ricketts continue to post here. So long
as he wastes his time on RRS, he won't be out in the world making a
difference somewhere.

Steve

Lenny wrote:
I left this newsgroup a little over a year ago because of all the juvenile
goings on.
So, I came back recently to see how things were going and because my SW
interest
was picking up again.
What do I see?

"So and so is an as*#ho#e"
"Check out nig**mania"
"Mentoring and s#x: Boys & ....."
"Stevie sh*t"
"Bush on the Constitution: 'It's just a go**^^%%$#ed piece of paper"

I mean, come on people, what is this?
A newsgroup where like minded people can come to learn about and discuss
this wonderful hobby?
Or a 4th grade class of juvenille delinquents?

In fairness, 99.9% of you are great and make great posts.
But don't reply to the other .1% idiot's posts and fuel their fire.
They live for this and you all know it.
Isn't there some way to ban those morons?

I generally like this NG and learn an awful lot of great stuff that enhances
my
SW listening experience.
But it seems like nothing has changed in the last year.
Please help me understand?

Lenny

Old December 28th 05, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
basfm6

How many times do people have to say this? This is a simple UNMODERATED
newsgroup. Nothing you do will change what's posted here and posting your
dissatisfaction is pointless. Only time affects who comes and goes. Might as
well join in with the rest of them and use killfiles if necessary... or
check back in another year to see if things have changed. There's always
great info available here if you don't mind weeding through a few off topic
posts, but for some reason many folks don't like moving their mouse around a
little to read them.

Old December 28th 05, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

yes, Yes. YES ! - DaviD - Three Times A Day Is All We Ask ! ~ RHF
Old December 29th 05, 05:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2065342.stm

In my lifetime,we had a President,President Dwight David Eisenhower.
www.devilfinder.com NARA Reading Room Photo Dwight David Eisenhower

He never fudged the Truth or made up any Lies about why we went to
War.He never (not to my knowledge anyway) summoned any newspaper editors
to his office and asked them not to run such and such a story in their
newspapers.And he certainly did NOT go AWOL either.Yep,in my lifetime,we
had a President.
cuhulin

Old December 29th 05, 08:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I believe lots of folks liked Ike.

If you dig though the old U-2 documents, Ike liked to spy on the
Soviets rather than Americans.

http://www.fas.org/irp/program/collect/u2.pdf

This still applys today Landshark CB 21 October 7th 04 07:44 AM
How to stop all the bad posts on newsgroups/if you really want to ! Steve St. Denis Shortwave 5 August 24th 04 04:56 AM
stuff for all hams [email protected] General 0 December 19th 03 07:31 PM
ALL MUST READ!!! Reg1647 CB 54 December 18th 03 06:08 AM