Old November 23rd 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.swap

Default Coffee grounds and cookie crumbs make good teaching aids.

Slow Code wrote:
"Sal M. Onella" wrote in
:

[Following seen on quote-back; I believe I have the OP twitted out.]

No-coders must go to the end of the line for refreshments at meetings.
Code hams must be served first and should take more treats than they
want and need. When all the code hams are served and there is nothing
left, no-codes get the left-over Coffee grounds and Cookie crumbs. This
will teach no-codes that by working harder to be better hams,

Not better hams ... just slo-o-o-wer hams! Morse is the most
inefficient means of communication we have. A kid can burp-speak the
alphabet faster than you can send it in Morse.

I feel your pain. It must suck for you to have to live in Lid-ville.

SC

Do any of you no-code lids remember the demonstration on Late night TV
when a couple of CW ops demonstrated and proved CW is MUCH faster than
"text messaging?" Yeah, it';s slow if you are a 5 WPM lid that has no
pride in themselves, but for REAL Hams it is efficient, and fast.
Old November 24th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave

Old Time Ham wrote in
:

Slow Code wrote:
"Sal M. Onella" wrote in
:

[...]

They don't like to be reminded about that contest. It shows the
difference between skilled and un-skilled. It also gets back to that
liberal political correctness thing. Everyone has to be equal, since not
everyone is good enough to rise to the top, they got to drag the top down.

SC
Old November 24th 06, 05:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.swap

"Old Time Ham" wrote in message

I feel your pain. It must suck for you to have to live in Lid-ville.

it';s slow if you are a 5 WPM lid that has no
pride in themselves, but for REAL Hams it is efficient, and fast.

I just looked up "lid" - a poor operator, one who does not follow proper
procedures or sends sloppy Morse code. (Not me on either count. It's a
silly insult to throw around when you don't know somebody.)

Moderator, can we rename this thread? I think "Mode Rage" sounds right.

(If it keeps going, I can claim that you're not real hams if you don't do
Amateur TV at 1.2 GHz. Then what?)

Old November 24th 06, 08:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.swap

"Sal M. Onella" wrote in message

"Old Time Ham" wrote in message

I feel your pain. It must suck for you to have to live in Lid-ville.

it';s slow if you are a 5 WPM lid that has no
pride in themselves, but for REAL Hams it is efficient, and fast.

I just looked up "lid" - a poor operator, one who does not follow proper
procedures or sends sloppy Morse code. (Not me on either count. It's a
silly insult to throw around when you don't know somebody.)

Moderator, can we rename this thread? I think "Mode Rage" sounds right.

(If it keeps going, I can claim that you're not real hams if you don't do
Amateur TV at 1.2 GHz. Then what?)

There is no moderator here. Mark, however, considers himself to the de-facto
self-appointed Knight-In-Shining-Armor/protector/moderator who defends
no-coders against the onslaught of us pro-coders. Of course it is worth
noting that Mark is the only no-coder in this group.

Mark has not mastered the art of even 5wpm and stubbornly maintains that he
will never do so. He posits that he should be handed a General or above
license because he feels CW is outdated. This from a guy who cannot author a
cohesive sentence and who, despite many freeware spell check programs,
refuses to make an effort toward rendering his third grade level disjointed
posts readable.

Mark continues to assert that he is trying to clean up this newsgroup (rrap)
while in reality his fifty to sixty (often more) daily posts have driven
many of the previous Hams away.

When Mark blundered into this newsgroup with his trash, it was the old
cliche', There Went The Neighborhood.

Of course Mark will have to comment. As Slow Code has previously noted, Mark
simply cannot let a post go by without crapping on it. As always, Mark will
change the subject line.
Sorry, Mork. I won't read your response. I no longer read the fifty to sixty
posts you change the Subject line on.

--
nor can he spell his insults correctly if he is going to attack my
spellinghis should be beyond repaorch

Old November 24th 06, 08:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.swap

Default Coffee grounds make lloyd davies look stoopid

Hey ass ****, dogie adair n8wwm welcomes you aboard.

Old November 28th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.swap

"Sal M. Onella" wrote in
:

"Old Time Ham" wrote in message

I feel your pain. It must suck for you to have to live in Lid-ville.

it';s slow if you are a 5 WPM lid that has no
pride in themselves, but for REAL Hams it is efficient, and fast.

I just looked up "lid" - a poor operator, one who does not follow proper
procedures or sends sloppy Morse code. (Not me on either count. It's a
silly insult to throw around when you don't know somebody.)

Moderator, can we rename this thread? I think "Mode Rage" sounds right.

(If it keeps going, I can claim that you're not real hams if you don't
do Amateur TV at 1.2 GHz. Then what?)

No Sal, You'd still be a retard. Doing ATV doesn't any require skill, and
it doesn't have it own test element either. A CB'er could go ATV, maybe
thats why you're good at it.

Come back after you learn CW to 20 wpm, and I'll pat you on the back and
say "Welcome to Ham radio, Well Done."

SC
Old November 30th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.swap

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...
"Sal M. Onella" wrote in
:

[...]

Did you forget about that customary nut licking thing you do to CW
operators?

Old November 30th 06, 04:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.swap

{Caught on a "U-Know-Who" quoteback; I have this guy blocked.]

"Slow Code" wrote in message

No Sal, You'd still be a retard. Doing ATV doesn't any require skill, and
it doesn't have it own test element either. A CB'er could go ATV, maybe
thats why you're good at it.

Come back after you learn CW to 20 wpm, and I'll pat you on the back and
say "Welcome to Ham radio, Well Done."

Better to keep your hands to yourself. I don't know where they've been.

Old November 30th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.swap

news

"Slow Code" wrote in message

No Sal, You'd still be a retard. Doing ATV doesn't any require skill, and
it doesn't have it own test element either. A CB'er could go ATV, maybe
thats why you're good at it.

Come back after you learn CW to 20 wpm, and I'll pat you on the back and
say "Welcome to Ham radio, Well Done."

Better to keep your hands to yourself. I don't know where they've been.

He does have that male orgasm radio fetish that he keeps referring to
constantly. I know what you mean.