Old June 6th 12, 08:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Hopefully not off topic

"Jeff Liebermann" napisal w wiadomosci
On Tue, 5 Jun 2012 18:55:49 +0200, "Szczepan Bialek"
wrote:

J. Schneider published his results in 2006 after 15 years of experiments.
The National Cancer Institute confirmed it.
Your "alternatives" were the old ones.

The NCI doesn't confirm anything or do any research or experiments.
They're a government organization that catalogs, organizes, and
reports on other peoples and organizations research. The only place
where the NCI funds reports are for maintaining the statistical
database and running regular surveys of best practices and research
trends. I believe (not sure) that they also insist on peer reviewed
research.

Searching cancer.gov and scholar.google.com for "J. Schneider epsom
salt", I find nothing. URL please? Any double blind clinical trials?

I have come accros Epsom salt in 2007.
The most interesting was Schneider's "CANCER CURE PAGE".
It starts it words: "I mix my cancer cure as i explain in item #4 on this
"CANCER CURE PAGE"
I have the printout but without URL.
Two years ago I have lost the all what was on my PC.

Schneider did not write why the Epsom salt cure cancers. So it was
interesting for me the two steatments:
"ALL cancer is a funge" and "that
magnesium sulphate (Epsom Salts) saturated solution in water is deadly to
almost any fungus/yeast. Well, after 1 week of applying this it has sorted
out my basal cell and removed it completely. That stuff is dirt cheap and
works."

It is known since XVI century that Epsom salt cures all skin problems.

Todey I found:
"
Sea Salt Water Drink -
Dr. F. Batmanghelidj MD believes that salt is vital for theprevention and
treatment of the cancer. Cancer cells - he explains- cannotleave in an
oxygenated environment. When the body is well hydrated and saltexpends the
volume of blood circulation to reach all parts of the body, theoxygen and
active immune cells in the blood reach the cancerous tissue anddestroy it.
All refined salt should be discarded as its harmful to the body"

Unrefined sea salt has many Mg and S ions.

Do you use the unrafined sea salt?

S*

Old June 6th 12, 09:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Hopefully not off topic-link

napisał w wiadomości
Szczepan Bialek wrote:

"Ian" napisa? w wiadomo?ci
"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message
.. .
A box is not the best condenser.
You should use the Leyden jar.
S*

How about a nice modern compact capacitor?

It should be with the low leakage. The Leyden jar has a thick insulation.
And,

"Any type of capacitor may develop excessive leakage if the capacitor is
subjected to excessive applied voltage or high-voltage spikes."

.It was known in Marconi time:
"It is now perfectly well known that a condenser, if large enough, does
not
prevent the passage of high frequency oscillations, and therefore in
these
cases
the earth is for all practical purposes connected to the antennae."
(Marconi
1909).

In reality the real condenser conducts (electrons are flowing) the DC but
do
not AC.
In the teaching program is opposite.
S*

What an utter idiot.

Who wants to try to explain to this babbling idiot that the impedance of
a capacitor is 1 / ( 2 X pi X f X C) which means if f is zero (DC) the
impedance is infinite and there is no conduction (in an ideal capacitor).

You and teachers live in the ideal world where are the ideal capacitors.

Leyden jar has insulator made of glass.
It is possible to make it with insulator "made" of the air.

What will be leakage in such case?
S*

Old June 6th 12, 01:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message
.. .
In reality the real condenser conducts (electrons are flowing) the DC
but
do
not AC.
In the teaching program is opposite.
S*

What an utter idiot.

Who wants to try to explain to this babbling idiot that the impedance of
a capacitor is 1 / ( 2 X pi X f X C) which means if f is zero (DC) the
impedance is infinite and there is no conduction (in an ideal capacitor).

You and teachers live in the ideal world where are the ideal capacitors.

Leyden jar has insulator made of glass.
It is possible to make it with insulator "made" of the air.

What will be leakage in such case?
S*

Errr ... if your computer used capacitors with air dielectric then I doubt
we'd hear from you again.

If it helps you, capacitors pass AC and block DC.

Regards, Ian.

Old June 6th 12, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Szczepan Bialek wrote:

Sea Salt Water Drink -
Dr. F. Batmanghelidj MD believes that salt is vital for theprevention and
treatment of the cancer. Cancer cells - he explains- cannotleave in an
oxygenated environment. When the body is well hydrated and saltexpends the
volume of blood circulation to reach all parts of the body, theoxygen and
active immune cells in the blood reach the cancerous tissue anddestroy it.
All refined salt should be discarded as its harmful to the body"

Unrefined sea salt has many Mg and S ions.

Do you use the unrafined sea salt?

Drink sea water, lots of it, please.

Old June 6th 12, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Szczepan Bialek wrote:

napisa? w wiadomo?ci

Who wants to try to explain to this babbling idiot that the impedance of
a capacitor is 1 / ( 2 X pi X f X C) which means if f is zero (DC) the
impedance is infinite and there is no conduction (in an ideal capacitor).

You and teachers live in the ideal world where are the ideal capacitors.

I live in the real world and it is trivial to verify that the impedance
of a capacitor is 1 / ( 2 X pi X f X C).

As usual, you are totally confused.

Leyden jar has insulator made of glass.
It is possible to make it with insulator "made" of the air.

What will be leakage in such case?

Leakage and impedance are two separate things, idiot.

Old June 6th 12, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Ian" napisał w wiadomości
"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message
.. .
In reality the real condenser conducts (electrons are flowing) the DC
but
do
not AC.
In the teaching program is opposite.

If it helps you, capacitors pass AC and block DC.

Each insulator is a weak conductor.
At DC and pulse current electrons are flowing through the insulator
(leakage).
At AC not.

At AC the charging/discharging take place. The electrons flow into plate and
come back.

Charging current and discharging current do not pass or by-pas the
capacitors.
S*

Old June 6th 12, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message

Each insulator is a weak conductor.
At DC and pulse current electrons are flowing through the insulator
(leakage).
At AC not.

An insulator is ... an insulator. No leakage. If an insulator is not
insulating then you'd better handle your mains leads with care.

ttfn, Ian.

Old June 6th 12, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 6/5/2012 9:53 PM, Irv Finkleman wrote:
wrote in message

On 5-Jun-2012, "Sal M. wrote:

"Sal M. napisał w wiadomości

"Szczepan wrote in message

"Sal M.

The commercial power in my neighborhood has an asymmetric waveform.
Some of us have been saving the extra electrons on one-half-cycle.

The extra electrons flow into the ground. Like in your radios.
S*

True. However, to be of any future use, they must be captured before
this can happen. I'm keeping mine on a shelf in the back pantry. The
first box is nearly full.

A box is not the best condenser.
You should use the Leyden jar.
S*

The Leyden jar is small. Holds only a few dozen coulombs. Shoebox holds
hundreds and I already have plenty of shoeboxes, plus friends who have
shoeboxes. The lid needs to be taped down or the mutual repulsion of the
electrons will push it up and off.

I accumulate my electrons in a RubberMade Packer box all year. The box is
big and well insulated
and also holds my Field Day radio and antennas. In June, I take it to the
FD
site all charged up
and ready for Qs.
--
Ken Fowler, KO6NO

Gee! I Wish I'd thought of that. I love this group -- I learn
something new every day!

Irv VE6BP :-)

I used to keep all of my spare electrons in my hair. I would just use a
comb in dry weather to collect them. However, since going bald I have no
more spare electrons..sigh....

Michael
Old June 6th 12, 06:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Szczepan Bialek wrote:

"Ian" napisa? w wiadomo?ci
"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message
.. .
In reality the real condenser conducts (electrons are flowing) the DC
but
do
not AC.
In the teaching program is opposite.

If it helps you, capacitors pass AC and block DC.

Each insulator is a weak conductor.
At DC and pulse current electrons are flowing through the insulator
(leakage).
At AC not.

At AC the charging/discharging take place. The electrons flow into plate and
come back.

Charging current and discharging current do not pass or by-pas the
capacitors.
S*

As usual, a pile of babbling nonsense.

Old June 6th 12, 06:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

napisał w wiadomości
Szczepan Bialek wrote:

Sea Salt Water Drink -
Dr. F. Batmanghelidj MD believes that salt is vital for the prevention
and
treatment of the cancer. Cancer cells - he explains- cannotleave in an
oxygenated environment. When the body is well hydrated and saltexpends
the
volume of blood circulation to reach all parts of the body, theoxygen and
active immune cells in the blood reach the cancerous tissue anddestroy
it.
All refined salt should be discarded as its harmful to the body"

Unrefined sea salt has many Mg and S ions.

Do you use the unrafined sea salt?

Drink sea water, lots of it, please.

It is not available for me: http://oceanwaterinabottle.com/
S*