Old July 4th 12, 10:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Dipole-2 different wire sizes?

"Rob" wrote in message

I think it is not productive to reply to every posting with "you are
a babbling idiot". That is not going to convince him that he is, and
it just annoys the others.

When you ask him real questions, he either does not answer or he digs up
some prehistoric finding that may have been accurate at that time, but
can easily be disproven today.

For example, his theory that an antenna acts like a vacuum diode, emitting
electrons during one phase of the HF voltage and not taking them back
during the next phase, clearly must be wrong. If it were true, an antenna
would be a nonlinear element that would cause intermodulation. As we
don't see that happen on a well-designed antenna (it *does* happen when
there are bad contacts with diode-effect in the antenna), we know that
an antenna by itself cannot be nonlinear and so there cannot be a net
flow of electrons.

He cannot dispute that so he wanders of in a different direction.

Hello Rob.
I can't answer your point about the "babbling idiot" postings as I'm not the
one who makes them.
Szczepan reminds me of an elderly relative who grew up in the 1920s when
electronics was large components on wooden baseboards. They seemed to be
developed from mechanical engineering (see if and understand it). It was a
challenge to get the relative to understand that any progress had been made
since the days of valves. Szczepan seems to have grasped electronics as
being the movement of electrons and has muddled that up with air or liquid
flow.
Initially, I hoped that a polite explanation would help him but after a few
weeks I realised that he's not capable of understanding and learning (always
assuming that he isn't an Extra Class licensee having a big laugh - which is
why I enjoy the humour in his postings).
He seems to go around in circles lasting several weeks - I think that the
thoughts in some of his recent postings are similar to ones he made a month
or more ago.

73, Ian.

Old July 4th 12, 12:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Ian" napisał w wiadomości

Szczepan seems to have grasped electronics as being the movement of
electrons and has muddled that up with air or liquid flow.

In EM the electricity is like the LIQUID flow ( incompressible and massles).
In electronics is GAS flow. Electron gas. Electrons have mass.

Do you see the difference between massive GAS and massles LIQUID?
S*

Old July 4th 12, 12:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message
.. .

"Ian" napisał w wiadomości

Szczepan seems to have grasped electronics as being the movement of
electrons and has muddled that up with air or liquid flow.

In EM the electricity is like the LIQUID flow ( incompressible and
massles).
In electronics is GAS flow. Electron gas. Electrons have mass.

Do you see the difference between massive GAS and massles LIQUID?
S*

Szczepan, you say that liquids are massles (I assume that you means
massless). This is definitely wrong. Thanks for the laugh.
Regards, Ian.

Old July 4th 12, 04:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Ian" napisał w wiadomości

Szczepan seems to have grasped electronics as being the movement of
electrons and has muddled that up with air or liquid flow.

In EM the electricity is like the LIQUID flow ( incompressible and
massles).
In electronics is GAS flow. Electron gas. Electrons have mass.

Do you see the difference between massive GAS and massles LIQUID?
S*

Szczepan, you say that liquids are massles (I assume that you means
massless). This is definitely wrong. Thanks for the laugh.

In 1884 Heavisde wrote the EM. He assumed that electricity and magnetism are
like the massless liquid.
S*

Old July 4th 12, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Ian" napisał w wiadomości

Szczepan seems to have grasped electronics as being the movement of
electrons and has muddled that up with air or liquid flow.

In EM the electricity is like the LIQUID flow ( incompressible and
massles).
In electronics is GAS flow. Electron gas. Electrons have mass.

Do you see the difference between massive GAS and massles LIQUID?
S*

Szczepan, you say that liquids are massles (I assume that you means
massless). This is definitely wrong. Thanks for the laugh.

In 1884 Heavisde wrote the EM. He assumed that electricity and magnetism
are like the massless liquid.
S*

Hello Szczepan. Liquids definitely are not massless.

Old July 4th 12, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Szczepan Bialek wrote:
In 1884...

Hey Szczepan,

What do you think about the Higgs Boson?
It was described in 1964 and found in 2012, so probably after the
closing date for new inventions in your book.

Does it exist?
Old July 4th 12, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Szczepan Bialek wrote:

In 1884 Heavisde wrote the EM. He assumed that electricity and magnetism are
like the massless liquid.
S*

Heavide (sic) didn't "wrote the EM", he speculated about the nature of EM.

And in the intervening 128 years everyone but you has come to realize
that his speculations were incorrect.

You are an ineducable idiot.

Old July 4th 12, 11:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Ian" napisał w wiadomości

Szczepan seems to have grasped electronics as being the movement of
electrons and has muddled that up with air or liquid flow.

In EM the electricity is like the LIQUID flow ( incompressible and
massles).
In electronics is GAS flow. Electron gas. Electrons have mass.

Do you see the difference between massive GAS and massles LIQUID?
S*

Szczepan, you say that liquids are massles (I assume that you means
massless). This is definitely wrong. Thanks for the laugh.
Regards, Ian.

Imagine what the price of gasoline/petrol would be if it had any mass. Oy!

Old July 4th 12, 06:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Szczepan Bialek wrote:

"Ian" napisa? w wiadomo?ci

Szczepan seems to have grasped electronics as being the movement of
electrons and has muddled that up with air or liquid flow.

In EM the electricity is like the LIQUID flow ( incompressible and massles).
In electronics is GAS flow. Electron gas. Electrons have mass.

Do you see the difference between massive GAS and massles LIQUID?
S*

This is just word salad nonsense.

There is no such thing as a massles (sic) liquid.

You are a babbling idiot.

Old July 4th 12, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

How about Bud Light? Does it approach masslessness? :-)

Irv VE6BP

wrote in message

"Ian" napisa? w wiadomo?ci