Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 29th 03, 04:44 AM
D. Stussy

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, Phil Kane wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 10:16:05 -0500, Kim W5TIT wrote:
See?! I knew the argument would get very interesting! I wonder if
it will ever get debated in a court of law...man that would be good!

Nah...this will be short-circuited by the FCC changing the Rules
long before it could ever be brought to trial, and any competent
regulatory attorney in or out of the government service knows just
how to thusly delay such things.

But until the FCC acts to remove such a reference, that doesn't mean that it's
not operative in the meantime.

How does one comply with a requirement that doesn't exist?