Old September 5th 03, 04:33 AM
Randy

"Brainbuster" wrote in message
Twistedhed wrote in message
From: (George Is Innocent)
No similar complaints about the voobie
websites? Hmmmmmm

LOL,,,,that's cause I never attacked and drew first blood with anyone,
ever.

Hi Twist.

There's none so blind as those who do not want to see.

What he is missing, is that I have spoken out against some posts on here,
such as Lou's spamming. I have also told people on CB newsgroups if
something is illegal, and told people that they do not need an Amp... when
they have asked.
Because I do not rant on and try to beat people into submission, like they
do, they refuse to see those posts.

However, in spite of speaking out or warning against some illegal things,

or
some posts to the group, I find that the only problems I ever get are from
"antis". They seem to be the only people here who see in black and
white - a friend must agree with everything they say, anyone else is an
enemy.

And therein lies the gist of it all, who continues to make their posts
off-topic and of me?

They have shown what they are, when they post nothing of use to the

group -
just arguments, insults, etc. It didn't take them long to show their

true
purpose to me when I came to the group. Other newbies to the group will
soon see them for what they are.

If you continue to argue with them at the same rate, you may find yourself
in some of the same killfiles as them... not because of who you are or

what
you believe, but just because people don't want to see the soap opera any
more.

What the group needs is more rational, CB type posts.

Regards,

Peter.

Very much agreed.

Old September 6th 03, 04:50 PM
Brainbuster

George Is Innocent wrote in message
.. .
"Brainbuster" wrote in message

Do people try to claim that I am biased against Lou, his business, or even
the illegal modifications that he promotes? I don't see any complaints
from "keyclowns" about me speaking my mind... not even from Twist.

meaning, he is the queen of the keyclowns and if he doesn't complain
then it must be ok?

What must be OK... me speaking my mind?
So, who do you think has the right to speak their mind...
1. Just you.
2. You and anyone who agrees with you.
3. Any "akc".
4. Any "akc" and his socko.
5. Any newsgroup Troll.
6 Anyone.

wrong, dickbreath.

I see that you still have to resort to the usual childish insults.
And there have been suggestions that "Twisty" is a child... they need to
take a closer look at your attitude.
Strange how it matches the attitude of Georgina, and you jump to his
defence.
Does using another name allow you to reply to someone you have
"killfiled", without being a liar?

bla bla bla

Feeling sheepish?

still angry about Voob.

No... why should I, he seems to have gone.
I was just giving you a history lesson, as you seem to have selective vision
and memory. The facts may not suit you, but you really should take your
head out from the sand.

Are you still angry about "Voobie"?

yes your five angry posts

Angry?
Look back at the angry insult you made in response before you accuse
other people.
Selective vision and memory.

Which one of your posts?
If you are referring to the one on the 2nd Sept, I have only posted 4
messages to this group after you posted that... how can 5 be replies to
you?. If you are referring to other recent posts of your's, I have not
replied at all.

Do you not have eight fingers and two thumbs to use when counting?

LOL that really is helping conserve bandwidth huh

Try counting the posts... who takes up the most bandwidth on this
group?
Look at the posts over the last 3 to 4 weeks... you will see that my posts
really are just a tiny part of the bandwidth, with some posting over 150
messages in the same time as I post about 24. Some use different names to
cover up their obsession, but their attitude and phrases give them away.

As I say, selective vision and memory.

right so shut up already brummy

What was that you said about "angry" posts?
I would consider the above to show anger and despair... desperate to silence
any voices that show you for what you are.

Why don't you take some of your own advice?

How about the "George" character, try telling him to "shut up already".
That would be something, being told to shut up by his own socko.

Old September 7th 03, 06:02 PM
Landshark

[...]

Do a search of "Dick******" on google, refined to only rec.radio.cb, you'll see
by the results that George uses that term in
some 90% of the posts listed.

Landshark

--
Try these to learn about newsgroup trolls.

http://www.io.com/~zikzak/troll_thesis.html
http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

Old September 7th 03, 07:15 PM
George Is Innocent

Do a search of "Dick******" on google, refined to
only rec.radio.cb, you'll see
by the results that George uses that term in
some 90% of the posts listed.

Landshark

WTF does that prove you skirt wearing freak
Old September 7th 03, 07:45 PM
Alan Strawinski

"Landshark" . wrote in
m:

Enjoy trolling, I'm going out for a motorcycle ride, lot better
than you can
do..............

Hey, say a prayer for your local Buell-powered neighboor while you're out
riding! I can't ride until my bike gets out of the shop, probably today or
tommorow.

--

Alan Strawinski

http://alan.strawinski.net

Old September 8th 03, 03:22 AM
George Is Innocent

"Brainbuster" wrote in message ...
George Is Innocent wrote in message
.. .
"Brainbuster" wrote in message

Do people try to claim that I am biased against Lou, his business, or even
the illegal modifications that he promotes? I don't see any complaints
from "keyclowns" about me speaking my mind... not even from Twist.

meaning, he is the queen of the keyclowns and if he doesn't complain
then it must be ok?

What must be OK... me speaking my mind?

No. Lou, his business, and the illegal modifications he promotes.

So, who do you think has the right to speak their mind...
1. Just you.
2. You and anyone who agrees with you.
3. Any "akc".
4. Any "akc" and his socko.
5. Any newsgroup Troll.
6 Anyone.

7. Only those with minds?

wrong, dickbreath.

I see that you still have to resort to the usual childish insults.
And there have been suggestions that "Twisty" is a child... they need to
take a closer look at your attitude.
Strange how it matches the attitude of Georgina, and you jump to his
defence.

Since when is there anything strange about defending anyone?
Who do you think has the right to post a "defence"?...

1. Just you.
2. You and anyone who agrees with you.
3. Any keyclown
4. Any keyclown and Tim Nebo alter ego.
5. Any newsgroup Troll.
6 Anyone.

Does using another name allow you to reply to someone you have
"killfiled", without being a liar?

bla bla bla

Feeling sheepish?

No that would be "ba ba ba".

still angry about Voob.

No... why should I, he seems to have gone.

Then why do you mention him?

I was just giving you a history lesson, as you seem to have selective vision
and memory.

Who appointed you NG historian?

The facts may not suit you, but you really should take your
head out from the sand.

Are you still angry about "Voobie"?

Not at all. I love Voobie. He was the best thing ever to happen to this NG.

yes your five angry posts

Angry?

OK, is "peevish" a better word?

Look back at the angry insult you made in response before you accuse
other people.
Selective vision and memory.

Which one, the one where I called you a dick with ears?

Which one of your posts?
If you are referring to the one on the 2nd Sept, I have only posted 4
messages to this group after you posted that... how can 5 be replies to
you?. If you are referring to other recent posts of your's, I have not
replied at all.

You have packed an awful lot of complaining into 5 posts.

Do you not have eight fingers and two thumbs to use when counting?

Do you have your own foot stuffed in your mouth again?

LOL that really is helping conserve bandwidth huh

Try counting the posts... who takes up the most bandwidth on this
group?

Let me take a wild guess....umm...a brummy complaining about legal
activists?

Look at the posts over the last 3 to 4 weeks... you will see that my posts
really are just a tiny part of the bandwidth, with some posting over 150
messages in the same time as I post about 24. Some use different names to
cover up their obsession, but their attitude and phrases give them away.

Oh I see that Scotland Yard has been moved to Birmingham LOL.

As I say, selective vision and memory.

right so shut up already brummy

What was that you said about "angry" posts?
I would consider the above to show anger and despair... desperate to silence
any voices that show you for what you are.

No. I love hearing from upset brummys.

Why don't you take some of your own advice?

How about the "George" character, try telling him to "shut up already".
That would be something, being told to shut up by his own socko.

And so your chain is endlessly yanked.....
Old September 8th 03, 06:04 AM
Landshark

"Alan Strawinski" wrote in message
. 3.44...
"Landshark" . wrote in
m:

Enjoy trolling, I'm going out for a motorcycle ride, lot better
than you can
do..............

Hey, say a prayer for your local Buell-powered neighboor while you're out
riding! I can't ride until my bike gets out of the shop, probably today or
tommorow.

--

Alan Strawinski

Prayer said. It was absolutely perfect
weather for riding, pity your riding isn't
done yet.

Landshark

--
The happy people are those who are producing something;
the bored people are those who are consuming much and

Old September 8th 03, 02:47 PM
Landshark

"Landshark" . wrote in message
om...

"Alan Strawinski" wrote in message
. 3.44...
"Landshark" . wrote in
m:

Enjoy trolling, I'm going out for a motorcycle ride, lot better
than you can
do..............

Hey, say a prayer for your local Buell-powered neighboor while you're out
riding! I can't ride until my bike gets out of the shop, probably today or
tommorow.

--

Alan Strawinski

Prayer said. It was absolutely perfect
weather for riding, pity your riding isn't
done yet.

OOpppps, bad English, meant
to say ride.

Landshark

--
"I believe it was Fredrick the Great:
he who defends everything defends

Old September 9th 03, 06:59 AM
Brainbuster

Landshark wrote in message
. ..

Do a search of "Dick******" on google, refined to only rec.radio.cb,
you'll see by the results that George uses that term in
some 90% of the posts listed.

My very angelic looking 7 year old daughter has just picked up a new insult
to use at people...
Dickweed.

My 11 year old Son - who is quite tall for his age and built like a
tank - will not get involved in fights, yet my daughter - who is rather
small for her age and lightweight - will punch someone's lights out
just for looking at her the wrong way.

It seems that she has given children as old as my Son some serious
lip, and even the odd beating. They don't mess with her, and the
teachers at school just see her as a quiet little angel.
If only they knew.

Regards,

Peter.

Old September 10th 03, 01:59 PM
Alan Strawinski

"Brainbuster" wrote in
:

Landshark wrote in message
. ..

Do a search of "Dick******" on google, refined to only
rec.radio.cb,
you'll see by the results that George uses that term in
some 90% of the posts listed.

My very angelic looking 7 year old daughter has just picked up a new
insult to use at people...
Dickweed.

To the best of my knowledge, that started with "Beavis and Butthead". I
could be wrong. I recall first hearing 'dickweed' about the same time that
I discovered the cartoon. Either the cartoon took an existing insult and
made it popular, or Mike Judd conjured up a new one. Who knows?

There were a few others, including dill hole and ass munch. When Mike Judd
made "Office Space" (one of my all time favorite movies, BTW) he introduced
the world to "Ass clown". Heh.

"What is wrong with Michael Bolton? There is nothing wrong with that name"

"There WAS nothing wrong with that name, until that no-talent ass clown
started winning grammy's".

Blame it all on Mike Judd, I guess.