Old August 25th 03, 11:12 PM
SD Special Delivery Jones

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
Again like you never have, you have harrassed many people including me

send virus's,

Now your lying, show proof that I have ever done anything like that.

No,,YOU prove it wasn't you. You have asked several on this group to
prove double-negatives several times..it is now YOUR turn to provide
proof you didn't do what everyone knows you have done.

HaHa how do you suggest I prove it wasn't me you sick puppy?
The onus is on the accuser assmunch, you have some sorta proof that I did
post it.
I just proved it wasn't me, I told you it wasn't.

(sign you up for Spam,)

Again show proof,

_
Again, prove it was not you, as the burden of proof is ON you, as you
are the only one denying the belief the entire group holds of you. It is
not for anyone to prove anything about you, as your reputation is sealed
in cheap plastic...

LOL as you know assmunch you know it is physicaly impossible for me to prove
your claims.
Provide your evidance, thats how the accusatory stage works, then it is
refuted. need a call from Nancy to explain Lawyering?

(false accusations,)

Which accusations are false that your a

blatant homosexual that has been proven to

post in the transexual Newsgroups.

Shark didn't make the posts.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well using your sick mentality he should prove it, yet his IP address
proved it was him. He lies you swear to it ...
Hahhahahahahahahahahaqhahahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOO LOO

That you somehow feel YOUR claims of
another are to believed by anyone, anyone at all, illustrates how severe
your communication deficit really is...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
That is the difference assclown, my claims are backed up by Hard evidance IP
address direct from Landqueers computer.
Your claims are backed up by nothing but hot air and accusations never
proven.

_
Nothing

false there your ip, name and computer are

stamped all over them.

According to Lelnad and Hall, one can't
go by IP numbers. Davie Hall N3CVJ made that post just today. Did you
miss it?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++
Yes here comes the catch 22, Landqueer admitted they came from his computer,
he blamed someone else, now dispute that assclown.

me, posting accusatory posts with absolutly no
proof. here is a hankie Landqueer

Landshark initiated no harassment of you at all, like all others that
illustrate your insanity, and communication deficit, you started it.
I started nothing assclown, his posting of every screename I used was his
start to the harassment,
along with his sig file crying about me. check google dickface.

You
break you ass on a daily basis to start trouble with all you come into
contact with.
No I just break the assholes like you, remeber your problem with me started
when you took the group hostage with all your reply troll posts to N8WMM.
You were more of a troll than he was and you still are, you couldn't leave
him alone, hell even Landshark has asked you to stop recently, nothing has
changed with you NOTHING!you can't you won't your addicted to trolling and
lieing.

You were never capable of learning proper debate skills,
let alone proper communication technique. It angers you to sit back and
watch so many be a part of something you were never able to achieve, so
you lash out at all you envy the most.

Old August 26th 03, 04:50 AM
Landshark

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
Landshark initiated no harassment of you at all, like all others that
illustrate your insanity, and communication deficit, you started it. You
break you ass on a daily basis to start trouble with all you come into
contact with. You were never capable of learning proper debate skills,
let alone proper communication technique. It angers you to sit back and
watch so many be a part of something you were never able to achieve, so
you lash out at all you envy the most.

Oh, don't worry about him Twist, he's his
own enemy.

Landshark

--
The happy people are those who are producing something;
the bored people are those who are consuming much and

Old August 26th 03, 02:36 PM
Twistedhed

a copy of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: =A0=A0 Otherwise we will be
unable to process your complaint properly X-Postfilter: =A0=A0 1.1
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
... (Again
like you never have, you have harrassed many people including me send
virus's,)

Now your lying, show proof that I have ever

done anything like that.

No,,YOU prove it wasn't you. You have asked several on this group to
prove double-negatives several times..it is now YOUR turn to provide
proof you didn't do what everyone knows you have done.
HaHa how do you suggest I prove it wasn't me
you sick puppy?

I ain't the sick puppy,,your pal Davie-boy Hall is the sick puppy for
his sexual devations concerning children..

The onus is on the accuser assmunch,

Not according to lelnad and Hall,,,are you claiming they lie? They claim
their CLAIMS are plenty proof, so the pendulum swings both ways. They
BOTH claimed no need to produce proof, as if YOU want the proof, it's
out there for the taking..go get it..if that is good enough for them,it
most certainly is good enough for the rest of us..hahahaha!

I just proved it wasn't me, I told you it wasn't.

And holding with the lid ways and mannerisms, you continue to never
disappoint. The voob named team of lids, consisting of yourself, KC8LDO,
N8wwm, and n3cvj, all denie wrong doing, yet, N8WWM was popped by the
feds, Lelnad lost accounts, you lie and spam, and N3cvj lies and lies
and lies.....3 out of four of you threatened me, and now, true to form,
you all, just like clockwork and predictable as ever, like little
minions lined up in a row waiting your turn at being bathed, feel your
words somehow means something to this group, as you 3 collectively come
out swinging and shouting about y'alls innocence, only y'all have never
been innocent of anything,,,,,yer guilty 'nutha 'suckas..LOL!.

Again show proof.

_
Again, prove it was not you, as the burden of proof is ON you, as you
are the only one denying the belief the entire group holds of you. It is
not for anyone to prove anything about you, as your reputation is sealed
in cheap plastic...
LOL as you know assmunch you know it is

physicaly impossible for me to prove your

claims.

=A0
Well, I am only using Davie Hall's tactic that he used when asked the
same thing you are asking of me now. He told me "Prove it didn't
happen", concerning his claim of a cber getting busted in 2 different
places at once that never really happened. does this make n3cvj an
"assmunch" also, or are you being hypocritically selective and applying
the rules only to others y as only a lid like yourself can do ?
=A0

Provide your evidance, thats how the

accusatory stage works, then it is refuted.

Well, you accuse ME of lying,,,prove it. This is YOUR claim.

need a call from Nancy to explain Lawyering?

Nancy who?

_
Shark wrotefalse accusations,)

Which accusations are false that your a

blatant homosexual that has been proven to

post in the transexual Newsgroups.

Shark didn't make the posts.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well using your sick mentality he should prove
it,

Please explain how you miscontsrue my mentality as "sick" and not Hall's
for his sexual deviancy.....oh,,excuse me,,he claimed you condoned such
behavior against children.
yet his IP address proved it was him.
Yet another flawed character trait eeks out from your pile of fecal
matter.

He lies

you swear to it ...

Hahhahahahahahahahahaqhahahahahahaha

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
OLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOOLOO

=A0
=A0That you somehow feel YOUR claims of
another are to believed by anyone, anyone at all, illustrates how severe
your communication deficit really is...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
That is the difference assclown, my claims are
backed up by Hard evidance IP address direct
from Landqueers computer.

=A0
And indeed, so was mine concerning Davie Hall Jr.'s from Villanova, yet
he denied it and had to have his nose rubbed in it a little more before
he came off with the superb gem "Perhaps my ISP routes my email through
Villanova, I don't know Your claims are backed up by nothing but more
claims, as are all the clown quotes from the lids we enjoy taking down
several notches on aregular basis. You have nothing but hot air and your
accusations are baseless, off-topic, of malicious intent, and never
proven.
=A0=A0And you never answered concerning the 68.45 addy. Did that user
forge you? Hmm?
_
Nothing

false there your ip, name and computer are

stamped all over them.

According to Lelnad and Hall, one can't
go by IP numbers. Davie Hall N3CVJ made that post just today. Did you
miss it?
Yes

Then I suggest you go abck and read it, as he claims these IP numbers
mean nothing.

here comes the catch 22,

You think?

Landqueer

admitted they came from his computer, he

blamed someone else, now dispute that

assclown.

=A0=A0

Easy as a court of law,,,,is there reasonable doubt he posted them? YES.
Why? They came from a place of employment. Anyone could have made that
post. No catch 22 at all, Dave Hall denied making the posts and when
showed proof, could do nothing but offer "I don't know HOW my headers
got there."..lol....and we have Lelnad ADMITTING he posted from work,
USING the Bignet account,,was there reasonable doubt with Lelnad?
Never,,at least not in any sane, non-angry, rational, sane, human
being's mind. And lastly, we have YOU, attempting to distance yourself
as far as possible from that 68.45 post that ofered your call sign. Once
again,,,,were you forged by that user? : )~

me, posting accusatory posts with absolutly no
proof. here is a hankie Landqueer

Landshark initiated no harassment of you at all, like all others that
illustrate your insanity, and communication deficit, you started it.
I started nothing assclown,

You start everything, and everyone knows it. Too bad for your you, huh?
LOL..your repeated daily homosexual references noted,,,no wonder you and
Davie both get along, your're both perverts, and anyone reading your
posts would agree..

his posting of every screename I used was his
start to the harassment,

Bull****, Your harassment was in play long before that. He shined the
light on your ass, just like I did with my dog pile, and you went to
pieces as did your lid pals KC8LDO and N3CVJ and N8wwm. Blaming the
person that points out your filthy little games and behaviors has ALWAYS
been YOUR problem as well as the above mentioned..

along with his sig file crying about me. check

google dickface.

=A0
I was there, Geogre,,you're lying. Always the penis references from
you..you know what Freud says,,,,if you don't ask Davie-son,,he's his
own favorite deranged subject,,,,ya' know, if you didn't claim your call
was WA3MOJ, one would think you're a chick with all your preferences to
speaking of the penis and the ass. Did the user at the 68.45 addy forge
you?
You
break you ass on a daily basis to start trouble with all you come into
contact with.
No I just break the assholes like you,

Another sexual connotation and you;re not even aware of
it,,,,,,"breaking assholes" seems right up your alley.

remeber your problem with me started when

you took the group hostage with all your reply

troll posts to N8WMM.

Despite your mild retardation and insanity, "replies" to a directed
inquiry are not troll posts. Calling all you disagree with, all you can
not comprehend, all you dislike, all that you fear, all that you
respect, all that you love, "troll posts" is but one of the reasons
you're not taken serious, Geogre. You're insanity prevents it.

You were more of a troll than he was and you

still are, you couldn't leave him alone, hell

even Landshark has asked you to stop

Yes,,,Shark has asked me to stop REPLYING, but Landshark is a big boy.
On the other hand . EVERYONE has asked you to lay off. Shark hit it
right on the head when he listed the problems you have made,,,,with
everyone,
Geogre,,,,,,except (sigh),,,Kc8LDO, N3CVJ, and N8WWM ,,they are the ONLY
ones you never had a smart-ass TROLL post directed toward and are the
ONLY ones you never insulted with your homosexual remarks.
recently, nothing has changed with you

NOTHING!you can't you won't your addicted

to trolling and lieing.

I don't lie,Geogre,,I am the bastion of integrity and stand behind what
I write, unlike the vob team, who are all hanging their heads in shame
this day,,,and rightly so,,,,don't worry,,they are still here,,just
driven deep underground where they belong, Light has always caused you
lids such pain.

Old September 2nd 03, 06:30 PM
George Is Innocent

"Brainbuster" wrote in message ...
Dave Hall wrote in message ...

There are many self proclaimed "internet sleuths", who think that they
know far more than they really do, when it comes to tracing I.P.
addresses.

No sh*t.
Like the fool who thought they had traced me to Birmingham.
Then, realising their cock-up, they changed it to me having been born
there... some kind of software they were using, huh.
As if that wasn't crazy enough, they then made claims that has me down as
posting from several parts of the UK within a couple of hours. Without my
own private Jet, and landing facilities close to the points, it would not
have been possible. Even then, it would be doubtful.

But, if they were making a fool of themself, then what about the person who
was silly enough to believe it and carry on the crazy suggestions. Yep, if
brains were sh*it, I doub't he would have enough to grow a potato.

Everyone seems to be saying, "not me", but there are "Twisty" Web sites.
The person creating them is clearly obsessed with him as it is the main
point of their posts on here... to promote them.

6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

Regards,

Peter.

No similar complaints about the voobie websites? Hmmmmmm
Old September 3rd 03, 02:17 PM
Twistedhed

From: (George=A0Is=A0Innocent)
(Twistedhed) wrote in message
From:
(George Is Innocent)
No similar complaints about the voobie
websites? Hmmmmmm
=A0=A0LOL,,,,that's cause I never attacked and drew first blood with
anyone,
ever.

Let some one say anything against

freebanding and you're on them like a rabid

attack dog. LOL. L-i-a-r.

Really? Is that why you have been unable to produce a singel post
backing anything you say? Say it, don't spray it.

(Everyone seems to be saying, "not me", but

there are "Twisty" Web sites. The person

creating them is clearly obsessed with him as it

is the main point of their posts on here... to

promote them.

6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

Regards,

Peter. )

Peter is another sad case.

(Snip)

LMAO,,,,yea,sure,,,anyone who *knows* you're a loser is "sad",LOL.

Whoever put up the site with nude george

and voobsie pics is not as bad? But no

complaints from Peter about that one. Wonder

why. LOL. H-y-p-o-cr-i-t-e.

=A0=A0And therein lies the gist of it all, who continues to make their
posts off-topic and of me? Ummm,,big surprise. Look at this clown with
his email addy,,hehhe.. a few years ago when Dick busted him forging in
the hammie rooms the email that showed up in here shortly after was
"Lelnad is innocent." ...LOL.

Gist?

Yes,,look it up since your deficit in communication kicked in as soon as
you began to think.

You wouldnt know a gist if it bit you in the

ass.

Your anger won't change your deficit one bit,,it only serves to
illustrate it more.

George IS innocent. Dick NEVER busted

Leland.

LOL,,,,sure he did. He forged me and Train in a hammie room. Too bad
your ****ty browser has you missing posts again,,,whoops,,wait a
second,,you already commented on KC8LDO's forges....that deficit of
yours is getting more painful for you to live with each day..LOL.

And there is only ONE punch clown

Actaully, there are several,,the voob man named you pertfectly,,let's
see,,,what did he say,,oh,,that this group would have to deal with the
trouble cause by N8wwm, KC8LDO, N3CVJ, WA3MOJ, and
Gillinad...LOL...whattya know,HARHARhe WAS right!. Not one of you have
managed to hold onto an email address, and only one of you has
one,,LOL,,,,,clown.

Old September 4th 03, 07:35 AM
Brainbuster

From: (George Is Innocent)
No similar complaints about the voobie
websites? Hmmmmmm

LOL,,,,that's cause I never attacked and drew first blood with anyone,
ever.

Hi Twist.

There's none so blind as those who do not want to see.

What he is missing, is that I have spoken out against some posts on here,
such as Lou's spamming. I have also told people on CB newsgroups if
something is illegal, and told people that they do not need an Amp... when
they have asked.
Because I do not rant on and try to beat people into submission, like they
do, they refuse to see those posts.

However, in spite of speaking out or warning against some illegal things, or
some posts to the group, I find that the only problems I ever get are from
"antis". They seem to be the only people here who see in black and
white - a friend must agree with everything they say, anyone else is an
enemy.

And therein lies the gist of it all, who continues to make their posts
off-topic and of me?

They have shown what they are, when they post nothing of use to the group -
just arguments, insults, etc. It didn't take them long to show their true
purpose to me when I came to the group. Other newbies to the group will
soon see them for what they are.

If you continue to argue with them at the same rate, you may find yourself
in some of the same killfiles as them... not because of who you are or what
you believe, but just because people don't want to see the soap opera any
more.

What the group needs is more rational, CB type posts.

Regards,

Peter.

Old September 4th 03, 07:35 AM
Brainbuster

George Is Innocent wrote in message
.. .

Peter is another sad case. Whoever put up the site with
nude george and voobsie pics is not as bad? But no
complaints from Peter about that one.

As usual, you select parts from a post, twist them about, and try to make it
fit your argument. Sadly, you are lacking the skills to do this well...
otherwise, you would be working in Government.

I did not complain about the Web sites, but referred to the constant posts
promoting them on this group.

Now, where do you see constant posts purely to promote other sites? There
is, of course, the constant reposts from Lou Franklin, and you surely must
know that I have spoken out against his constant use of this group to
promote his business.

Do people try to claim that I am biased against Lou, his business, or even
the illegal modifications that he promotes? I don't see any complaints from
"keyclowns" about me speaking my mind... not even from Twist.
Maybe, unlike you, they do not have a chip on their shoulder.
Sure, I would rather that Lou kept his spam to the level needed to update
the servers, no more than one copy per month. Sure, I would rather that Lou
made attempts to encourage people to learn more so they know what they are
doing. But, I would NOT want to see him or his business go.

It was the same when Voob was posting the same message multiple times
in just a couple of days.
As I made clear then, I do not object to posts on these subjects... but
making multiple posting is hogging bandwidth and space on struggling
servers.

There are fears that the Internet cannot sustain the way it's use is
increasing, and it could all crash under the strain one day soon. Some
ISPs servers are already unable to cope, my old ISP has dropped all
newsgroup services, as they could not cope with the demands on their
servers. The bandwidth it took from their system was incredible, and they
probably got fed up with increasing the available disk space as the
requirements kept increasing.

Add to this the fact that people get fed up with seeing the same post over
and over... and even wasting their download time on such repeated messages,
it is all pointless. The only thing it does is to put people off using the
newsgroup.

Old September 4th 03, 07:36 AM
Brainbuster

George Is Innocent wrote in message
.. .
"Brainbuster" wrote in message

Everyone seems to be saying, "not me", but there are "Twisty" Web sites.
The person creating them is clearly obsessed with him as it is the main
point of their posts on here... to promote them.

6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

No similar complaints about the voobie websites? Hmmmmmm

I didn't complain about the Web sites.
Sure, I siad they exist... and they do.
Sure, I said about the person who keeps promoting them, time and time
again.... and they do.

There is ONE "Voobie" Website that I know of. Your use of the plural
suggests that there is more than one... care to post links so that we can
see them all?
I certainly don't see constant posts and threads being started just to
promote these "Voobie sites".

Also, notice the use of the phrase, "6 of one, half a dozen of the other"...
do you not know what that means, or are you conveniently ignoring it?

Old September 4th 03, 07:05 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Brainbuster)
Twistedhed wrote in message
From:
(George Is Innocent)
(No similar complaints about the voobie
websites? Hmmmmmm )
_
LOL,,,,that's cause I never attacked and drew first blood with anyone,
ever.

Hi Twist.

Yo' Brain!

There's none so blind as those who do not

want to see.

Agreed. Sometimes it takes a blind man to take one's hand and say "don't
you see?"

What he is missing, is that I have spoken out

against some posts on here, such as Lou's

spamming.

Yea,,I remember, but, if you noticed, Lou's posts are on topic and
several times have been posted during a rash of angry-off-topic posts
(are there any others?) by those we have come to expect it the
most,,,,,,,,,in other words,,sometimes when Lou posted, they were the
ONLY cb related posts in the group.

I have also told people on CB

newsgroups if something is illegal, and told

people that they do not need an Amp... when

they have asked.

Haha..yea...THAT kills the angry lids, as they have a myopic view that
tells them those who disagree must be illegal, and all team-voobers know
if one disagrees with another team-voober, then that person is falsely
and cowardly accused.

Because I do not rant on and try to beat

people into submission, like they do, they

refuse to see those posts.

Exactly. A semi-decent hammie educated me long ago on certain
frequencies where those who scream the loudest about know the least.

However, in spite of speaking out or warning

against some illegal things, or some posts to

the group, I find that the only problems I ever

get are from "antis". =A0

LOL..those are the only problems PERIOD on this group,,every single one
of them self-created.

They seem to be the only people here who

see in black and white - a friend must agree

with everything they say, anyone else is an

enemy.

Well, you;re gonna be in a target now for certain. Evil hates bright
lights like that.

_
And therein lies the gist of it all, who continues to make their posts
off-topic and of me?

They have shown what they are, when they

post nothing of use to the group - just

arguments, insults, etc. =A0 It didn't take them

long to show their true purpose to me when I

came to the group.

They hate change, any kind at all. They would rather wallow in their
breeding ground of contemptual familiarity, however, when one
illustrates the anger and malice emanating from this little sorry group
of boys, folks like you take notice and it berates their ego to the
point of rendering them towards insanity.

Other newbies to the group will soon see them
for what they are.

Which is why sometimes one must get mud on them to defend against
sty-dwellers (shrug), WTH,,,,they are the only ones that it doesn't wash
off of.

If you continue to argue with them at the same
rate, you may find yourself in some of the

same killfiles as them... not because of who

you are or what you believe, but just because

people don't want to see the soap opera any

more.

Yea, that has occurred, but it makes no real difference. In fact, many
(not all, but MANY) of those who feel the extraoridinary need to TELL
one that they are in a killfile have their own issues. I mean, if one is
using a killfile for their own advantage, what is gained by telling
another "I killfiled you"? It's akin to "na-na-na-na-boo-boo!" and
serves no purpose except self-gratification to the person who thinks
another actually gives a damn if they killfile someone or not.,,,in
other words,,,"An Ego" trip. Killfiling for spam and related issues are
notable exceptions. Killfiling because someone disagrees or doesn't do
what one demands or because one doesnt like what another says is for the
weak. JMHO, of course,

What the group needs is more rational, CB

type posts.

Regards,

Peter.

Agreed. We slammed the DX last weekend,,..cw really making the
difference on the American freeband freqs...more and more hammies
joining in each week from around the globe, unless there are a plethora
of unlicensed ops that are adept at code.
Right now we have a tropical storm coming ashore and the DX is running
wild,,,a direct line to my friends in the 'Star.
Have a good weekend over that a-way. Happy radio-ing!