Old August 23rd 03, 11:16 AM
Brainbuster

Landshark wrote in message

So it's ok to crap on anyone that doesn't agree with you?
It's ok to use foul language? It's ok to harass, send
virus's, sign you up for Spam, false accusations,
that's the kind of philosophies you believe in?

Well, he doesn't speak out against it. So, by his own admission, he is
condoning everything Georgina does...

Dave Hall wrote in message ...

By not speaking out against it, you are basically
condoning it.

I expect he must be a very busy chap, taking the time to speak out about
everything he disagrees with.

Regards,

Peter.

Old August 23rd 03, 01:42 PM
SD Special Delivery Jones

"Landshark" . wrote in message
.com...

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

Landshark wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

You won't need it from me, although you might want to think about

who it
is that you're defending, even subtlely.

It's a sure bet that the king of the punch clowns will unleash a

barrage
of untruths, ad-hominem insults and other groundless APD inspired
nonsense in response to my response to you, much like a child has a
temper tantrum. Is this the kind of guy you'd want as a friend?

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Your right, is that the kind
of friend you want from George?
It kind of goes both ways Dave.

I am no more George's friend, than you are. He may share some of the
same philosophical viewpoints as i do, but that's about it.

Dave

Fair enough. But to say that he may share
some "philosophical" views disturbs me. So it's
ok to crap on anyone that doesn't agree with you?
It's ok to use foul language? It's ok to harass, send
virus's, sign you up for Spam, false accusations,
that's the kind of philosophies you believe in?

Landshark

--
Try these to learn about newsgroup trolls.

http://www.io.com/~zikzak/troll_thesis.html
http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

Old August 23rd 03, 01:48 PM
SD Special Delivery Jones

"Landshark" . wrote in message
.com...

Fair enough. But to say that he may share
some "philosophical" views disturbs me. So it's
ok to crap on anyone that doesn't agree with you?

Like you never have

It's ok to use foul language?

Like you never have , wanna see your posts.

It's ok to harass,

Again like you never have, you have harrassed many people including me

send virus's,

Now your lying, show proof that I have ever done anything like that.

sign you up for Spam,

Again show proof,

false accusations,

Which accusations are false that your a blatant homosexual that has been
proven to post in the transexual Newsgroups. Nothing false there
your ip, name and computer are stamped all over them.

that's the kind of philosophies you believe in?

everything you have accused me of you have done the same, remember you
trolling as Frenchy to harras me, posting accusatory posts with absolutly no
proof. here is a hankie Landqueer

Landshark

Old August 23rd 03, 08:49 PM
Dave Hall

Brainbuster wrote:

Dave Hall wrote in message ...

. By not speaking out against it, you are basically
condoning it.

Do you really believe that?

Yes.

Do you take the time to speak out against everything you disagree with?

When presented in a public forum, I do, if given the chance.

Let's face it, if we all went around whining about everything we disagree
with, we would soon end up in a mental institution... but not before the
Internet is brought down by the incredible load created by the whole world
whining.

I am quite sure that you, like every other sensible person, pick the things
that you feel important enough to you... but don't blame other people if
their priorities are different.

I feel that adherence to the intent of laws is important. On the other
hand, if you want to run around in a pink tu-tu, that doesn't bother me.

Anyhow, whining about illegal use on this newsgroup does nothing more than
add to the noise. Look at how few *different* people there are on this
newsgroup, how much time is spent whining, and how many years it has gone on
for. It really is incredibly inefficient on time.

This may be true. But it's a testament toward the sad state of affairs
that our society is slowly devolving into.

Either Georgina is too stupid to see that it is making no difference to the
situation, except to make the "pro-legals" look like a bunch of losers... or
the only intention is too fill the newsgroup with arguments.

I'm not so sure about that. Many of the staunchest "defenders" of the
worst of behavior and illegal activities have gotten worn down by the
"harassment", and have left. So, in some respects it has worked.

Every now and then, Sparky makes a reasonable argument with things such as
the SSB efficiency thread... but agreeing with him stops him dead in his
tracks, until he can to find a way to start an argument again.

It is possible to be in disagreement with someone without being
disagreeable.

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Old August 23rd 03, 10:24 PM
Landshark

"Dave Hall" wrote in message ...
Landshark wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

Landshark wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

You won't need it from me, although you might want to think about who it
is that you're defending, even subtlely.

It's a sure bet that the king of the punch clowns will unleash a barrage
of untruths, ad-hominem insults and other groundless APD inspired
nonsense in response to my response to you, much like a child has a
temper tantrum. Is this the kind of guy you'd want as a friend?

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Your right, is that the kind
of friend you want from George?
It kind of goes both ways Dave.

I am no more George's friend, than you are. He may share some of the
same philosophical viewpoints as i do, but that's about it.

Dave

Fair enough. But to say that he may share
some "philosophical" views disturbs me.

Why?

So it's
ok to crap on anyone that doesn't agree with you?

I never said or implied that.

It's ok to use foul language? It's ok to harass, send
virus's, sign you up for Spam, false accusations,
that's the kind of philosophies you believe in?

Uh, no. I was refering to the concepts of responsible and LEGAL radio
operation. Philosophically, we are in agreement. I am not, however, a
proponent of some of his methods. There is a difference you know....

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Fair enough.

Landshark

--
The happy people are those who are producing something;
the bored people are those who are consuming much and

Old August 24th 03, 09:02 PM
Brainbuster

Landshark wrote in message

dozens of others who have long since left because of your
constant harassment & trolling you do here?

After all the years, their only achievement is to chase a few of the
legitimate users away... illegal CB and the talk of amps, freebanding, etc
continues just the same. if they were really wanting to persue legal
issues, they would be doing something more useful than whining on here.

It is clear that certain people want to clear this newsgroup, maybe they
just hate CB.
Well, I refuse to be chased from a group just because a small number of
people have nothing better in their lives than hatred of people who are
doing them no harm.

Ask all the mentioned above, they to have
had that problem with you.

I have an e-mail address that is never used and never given out. When I
e-mailed someone on this group, I decided to use that addy, rather than my
usual one.
Suddenly, spam started rolling in. Not a great amount, but it has been
getting spam ever since. My other addy at that ISP is only ever used for
business contacts, and it has never had any spam... so it is not the ISP
selling details.

It gives me an extremely short list of suspects.

Regards,

Peter.

Old August 25th 03, 12:26 PM
Dave Hall

SD Special Delivery Jones wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
Uh, no. I was refering to the concepts of responsible and LEGAL radio
operation. Philosophically, we are in agreement. I am not, however, a
proponent of some of his methods. There is a difference you know....

Dave I hope you don't believe the snake oil they are selling.

Hardly.

They are like the girl who cried wolf, un fact Twisty brought your name up
last week
many times I guess he figured you were behind some of the shenannigans.

Twisty is enamored with me, as he is with anyone who's paid him a little
attention in the past. He craves attention, which is why I stopped
"debating" with him. It was a hopeless cause and I'm not going to
contribute to the inflation of his self-importance and ego. He's not
interested in discussing points. He just wants to insult people who
don't share his sociopathic disregard for the common rules of law and
courtesy. He also likes being at the center of attention, however
negative it may be. He's like the "black sheep" of the family, who pulls
the Christmas tree down, while the rest of the family fawns over the
other brother or sister's gifts. Even thought it may not be positive
attention, it is still attention, and he knows that his stunt is what
the family will remember and talk about for years to come.

That's why it's pointless to make up web sites about him, or to mount
crusades to "rid the airwaves" of him. He thrives on that sort of
attention. As long as his relative anonymity is secure, and he feels
that noneone will ever do anything "serious" other than banter on this
newsgroup, he's free to play the part of the cartoon character. Once he
feels really threatened, watch his demeanor suddenly change....

They have no clue who is doing what, as evidance of their accusations at me
and Leland. that's why they accuse like 3- 4 people every time
by luck they may get it right if then name enough people.

There are many self proclaimed "internet sleuths", who think that they
know far more than they really do, when it comes to tracing I.P.
addresses. What it all boils down to is that no one knows who anyone is
for sure. They just take big guesses. Notice than no one can prove any
of it.

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Old August 25th 03, 09:03 PM
Twistedhed

From: (SD=A0Special=A0Delivery=A0Jones)
"Landshark" . wrote in message
.com...
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Fair enough. But to say that he may share some
"philosophical" views disturbs me.
(So it's ok to crap on anyone that doesn't agree with you?)

Like you never have

_
Note how you instantly attempt deferrment by referring to another and
implying that THEIR behavior may have been compromised somehow, at some
point, and you attempt to justify your own behavior by calling attention
to anothers.
_
(It's ok to use foul language?)

Like you never have , wanna see your posts.

_
(It's ok to harass,)

And again..

Again like you never have, you have

harrassed many people including me

send virus's,

Now your lying, show proof that I have ever

done anything like that.

=A0

=A0No,,YOU prove it wasn't you. You have asked several on this group to
prove double-negatives several times..it is now YOUR turn to provide
proof you didn't do what everyone knows you have done.

(sign you up for Spam,)

Again show proof,

_
Again, prove it was not you, as the burden of proof is ON you, as you
are the only one denying the belief the entire group holds of you. It is
not for anyone to prove anything about you, as your reputation is sealed
in cheap plastic...if you are unhappy with such, you need prove everyone
wrong and yourself right. If it wasn't such a concern you wouldn't make
it such a front issue.
_
(false accusations,)

Which accusations are false that your a

blatant homosexual that has been proven to

post in the transexual Newsgroups.

Shark didn't make the posts. That you somehow feel YOUR claims of
another are to believed by anyone, anyone at all, illustrates how severe
your communication deficit really is...
_
Nothing

false there your ip, name and computer are

stamped all over them.

=A0
=A0According to Lelnad and Hall, one can't
go by IP numbers. Davie Hall N3CVJ made that post just today. Did you
miss it?
But, alas, these two are masters at offering obfuscational techniques
and reasons why it means nothing and should be discarded. Hell, the
Hypocrite Hall made repeated lies claiming he accessed the group in only
ONE manner all these years, with the exception of a "short stint when
his posts all originated from Villanova."
This was, of course, absolute bull**** and when he was asked about it,
he denied it, as usual, and took to whining about the poster, and cried
much the song you are now whining.. "Pwoof, Pwoof, gimme pwoof".....he
foot-stomped and denied and demanded I post
the complete headers and ISP numbers that not only matched, but
originated with his computer. I did so. Hall's claim of defense
expertise? "I have no idea how my headers came to be shown
there,,perhaps my server routes my posts through Villanova".......LOL!
That ilustrates the intellect emanating from, well, from where? He
didn't inform the FCC when he moved a little while back.....
I think your self-described AKC club should be referred to as the Liars'
Club,,heck,,Voobsie nailed the master-liars by name. We'll provide the
calls
_
that's the kind of philosophies you believe in?

everything you have accused me of you have

done the same,

=A0

=A0Of interesting note is the refusal to acknowledge your own behavior.
The
self-hatred and communication deficit you suffer from, dictates refusal
of acknowledgement of your own behavior. Your damaged psyche triggers a
denial-defense mechanism that insist you meet all inquiries of your own
behavior by invoking anothers.
_
remember you trolling as Frenchy to harras

me, posting accusatory posts with absolutly no
proof. here is a hankie Landqueer

=A0
=A0=A0
Landshark initiated no harassment of you at all, like all others that
illustrate your insanity, and communication deficit, you started it. You
break you ass on a daily basis to start trouble with all you come into
contact with. You were never capable of learning proper debate skills,
let alone proper communication technique. It angers you to sit back and
watch so many be a part of something you were never able to achieve, so
you lash out at all you envy the most.=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0

Old August 25th 03, 09:05 PM
Twistedhed