Old April 14th 04, 04:59 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
wrote in message
You saw Leland posted his phone number in here
when you asked, why cant you? answer
is because your hiding something.

Trade secrets.

what lie will you tell today?Leland and Dougs identities are public
information and always have been Yet you have a need to hide.

Everyone knows my name, just like on Cheers.

White Pages Search Results

Your Search: steve parks (Revise Search)

Showing 1 - 10 of 14 First | Previous | Next | Last

Name Address Phone

Stephen Parks
More info at US Search 11585 Carolina Trace Rd
Harrison, OH
Add to Address Book, Map (513) 367-7983

Stephen Parks
More info at US Search 10493 Dorval Ave
Miamisburg, OH
Add to Address Book, Map (937) 847-8341

Stephen Parks
More info at US Search 56 5th Ave
Peebles, OH
Add to Address Book, Map (937) 587-2957

Stephen Parks
More info at US Search 383 Bacon Flat Rd
Peebles, OH
Add to Address Book, Map (937) 587-5038

Stephen Parks
More info at US Search 1020 Bailey Ave
Vandalia, OH
Add to Address Book, Map (937) 898-2133

Steve Parks
More info at US Search 2388 Kenlee Dr
Cincinnati, OH
Add to Address Book, Map (513) 233-9711

Steve Parks
More info at US Search 364 Celina Rd
Columbus, OH
Add to Address Book, Map (614) 878-0742

Steve Parks
More info at US Search 4969 Eastham Way
Columbus, OH
Add to Address Book, Map (614) 853-9435

Steve Parks
More info at US Search 180 College Park Dr
Elyria, OH
Add to Address Book, Map (440) 366-6371

Steve Parks
More info at US Search 312 Augusta Ave
Lorain, OH
Add to Address Book, Map (440) 288-6179

Showing 1 - 10 of 14 First | Previous | Next |

What's your name?

GEORGE BUSCH ALLENTOWN PA 51

LMAO!!!!

Landshark

Dood, did you notice the name of the town!? You threw
me ubder the pet bus!

Stephen Parks
More info at US Search 56 5th Ave
Peebles, OH
Add to Address Book, Map (937) 587-2957

LOL!!! SSSHHHhhhhh, maybe they won't notice (wink wink)

Landshark

--
That does suck..sometimes you're the
windshield..sometimes you're the bug.

Old April 14th 04, 05:06 AM
I Am Not George

lol whats this the keyclown version of QRZ search? afraid to ID
yourself but not afraid to ID others? typical ROTFLMAO

Old April 14th 04, 05:14 AM
Steveo

Now you mix the posts and quotes to fit your needs. Send
me another apology in my inbox, or you can snail
mail it to me at:

Stephen Parks
More info at US Search 56 5th Ave
Peebles, OH
Add to Address Book, Map (937) 587-2957

You read it right, they named the town after my alias!
Old April 14th 04, 05:31 AM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote in message ...
Now you mix the posts and quotes to fit your needs. Send
me another apology in my inbox, or you can snail
mail it to me

why dont you leave a note at my door and run away like you did with Leland lol
Old April 14th 04, 01:06 PM
Geo's Mom

In article , I Am Not George
says...

Steveo wrote in message
Now you mix the posts and quotes to fit your needs. Send
me another apology in my inbox, or you can snail
mail it to me

why dont you leave a note at my door and run away like you did with Leland lol

Dear Sirs,
I have been unable to correspond with you as my childs father (My Pimp)
and I have been in negotiations with the consortium of Asian gentlemen who
wish to purchase our child. Unfortunately it seems one of the gentlemen
involved in the discussions is a "Usenet Junkie" (if that is the correct
term). It seems he has been following your recent discussions quite avidly
and has decided that my child is unsuitable. The gentleman, who shall
remain anonymous, kept using the same words as you gentlemen do. As I do
not speak his language all I could actually understand were the words
lame, tard, ****wit, clueless (his words not mine). I gathered they were
less than impressed with my childs intelligence and lack of humor.
The childs father (My Pimp) is quite distraught and has indicated he
would "cut that little *******s nuts off if he had any", (again his words
not mine. I sent his father back to the Crack house and Brothel in hopes
of averting bloodshed when my poor child returns from Rahway State Prison
and Day Care Center. I am quite miffed at Bubba there at Rahway as I
specifically stated I did not with my child to have Internet access. I
think Bubba may have allowed the poor child access intentionally. I felt
that Bubba and the other counselors were quite upset that my little retard
was going away. Now if I was a suspicious person I would suspect they
intentionally interfered with the sale of my slightly damaged child.

Well, time to go give the sheep their pennicillun and feed the gerbils.

With Respect,
Geo's Mom.

Old April 14th 04, 02:27 PM
AKC KennelMaster

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
Steveo wrote in message

Now you mix the posts and quotes to fit your needs. Send
me another apology in my inbox, or you can snail
mail it to me

why dont you leave a note at my door and run away like you did with Leland

lol

What's your address?

Old April 14th 04, 05:59 PM
Road Warrior

Landshark wrote:
wrote in message
Everyone knows my name, just like on Cheers.

Showing 1 - 10 of 14 First | Previous | Next |

Those rich small business owners - geez. I wish I had 14 homes. Think of
all the extra pussy!

--
_____________________________________
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.

Old April 14th 04, 06:00 PM
Road Warrior

Steveo wrote:
Now you mix the posts and quotes to fit your needs. Send
me another apology in my inbox, or you can snail
mail it to me at:

Stephen Parks
More info at US Search 56 5th Ave
Peebles, OH
Add to Address Book, Map (937) 587-2957

You read it right, they named the town after my alias!

Yore friggin awesome! They didn't even do that for Bill Gates.

--
_____________________________________

Old April 14th 04, 11:47 PM
Steveo

"Road Warrior" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Now you mix the posts and quotes to fit your needs. Send
me another apology in my inbox, or you can snail
mail it to me at:

Stephen Parks
More info at US Search 56 5th Ave
Peebles, OH
Add to Address Book, Map (937) 587-2957

You read it right, they named the town after my alias!

Yore friggin awesome! They didn't even do that for Bill Gates.

We bad....... g

Steveo the angerholic....how long has this been going on? I Am Not George CB 1 April 8th 04 12:09 PM
Steveo on the loose I Am Not George CB 9 April 4th 04 10:35 PM
Steveo take some meds you crazy keyclown I Am Not George CB 5 April 4th 04 06:58 PM
Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed World Wide AKC CB 1 February 8th 04 09:36 PM
Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed anonyme CB 1 February 8th 04 08:00 PM