Old December 24th 05, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dana

Default FAQ

I never tryed zoomtext, but heard of it. My web site is
www.randomc.com/~dana

Old December 24th 05, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore

Dana wrote:
I am using windoweyes as the screen reader.

That's the other one he talks about. I asked him last night,
and he's been touch typing since 6th grade. He's retired now.

Dana wrote:

I am a blind person that uses a screen read program you stupid
****er, so I can type anyway I want. You try using a computer without
sight and lets see how far you get.

And you just have to love Zoomtext speaking to you!

A buddy of mine uses Zoomtext, and while I'm talking to him on
the radio, his computer starts talking and he tells it to shut up!