Old January 15th 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Bad followups - Was: RFD: rec.radio.amateur.moderated moderated

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 17:41:24 -0500, "Tex" OutYonder@up wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Lloyd wrote:
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:09:35 CST, marc wrote:
Consider this (relatively) new ham all in favor.

Marc, KD5LUR
[this followup directed only to rram and rrap]

The followups in the original RFD were directed to news.groups.proposals
and ONLY to news.groups.proposals for a reason: That group is moderated.
Hence, I trimmed that moderated newsgroup from this thread, because this
thread is not presently following the no crossposts protocol.

So Loyd is a moderator...

The discussion has just begun, and already you people are incapable of
following directions.

...and already the "you people" remarks start.

Indeed, Mark Morgan is correct that a search of Google Groups reveals
that Paul W. Schleck has NOT been a user of the groups he proposes to
rescue. As a non-user, his credibility will be hurt with the Big 8
Board if they continue with their past behavior. However, the
suggested moderators are not strangers to the rec.radio.amateur news
groups, and that should help immeasurably.

Help with what?

But Mark has an axe to grind and actually fears the creation of a
moderated group. That's one of the reasons that I will file a proper
comment to news.groups.proposals in favor of the creation of the new
group. I would like to see abusers like Mark lose their ability to
destroy any rec.radio.amateur news group at will. Should
rec.radio.amateur.moderated be approved, that will be a group which
cannot be vandalized by his kind.

Will forging attributes be tolerated? Will thread jacking be
tolerated?

There will be no impact on anyone using rrap or rram, because both of
those groups will continue "as is." According to the RFD, the new group
will be an additional group in which noise suppression by means of a
robot will at first be attempted. I see no reason for anyone to oppose
the creation of such a group, and I can see that there is at least the
possibility that it will turn out to be an asset to the amateur radio
community.

So I say, yes! Go ahead and give it a try. Only kooks can possibly
feel threatened by its creation. I will shortly post an affirmative
comment in news.groups.proposals.

Also note that, by posting your comments only to news.groups.proposals,
you will assured that people like Mark can't try out what they call
"thread hijacking." The vandals are powerless there.

Robesin will be powerless? If so, that's reason enough. He's 90% of
this groups problem.

Considering the FACT that Mark posts hundreds of times to Steve's occasional
post, the "problem" exists solely in Mark Morgan's jumbled noggin'.

hi steve

Steve currently post only occasionaly atleast in his own name
(anymouses it seems more)

If you'll go back up to "Loyd's" response to my last post, you'll see
where he couldn't resist forging the attribute chain. That Robesin is
posting everyday is a given.

second what has the number of my post got to with anything I have
unaware there was a numerical quoate on posting

Only Google limits the number of postings in any one session.

and obviously the problem exists outide my head as BB sees and len
anderation and few other

Well, I see this sort of thing as a disruption of the group.

I agree BTW it was a dispution of the NG I regret that but decided it
was the lesoor of eveil at that and the Disputing a Ng whose primary
prupose was harassment seem like less an evil than surrender to the act
of a cyver terorist

However,
there was a valid purpose for it and it seems to be working.

thank you and again I doi regret but I would have regretted not doing
it more

Robesin
as Robesin has all but disappeared, or rather has been driven
underground to post his bile as an anonnie.

mostly and it will take awhile to "earn' more vacation time

Nevermind that Robesin as
Robesin has posted chapter after chapter about how despicable anonnies
are.

sociopaths never think the rules that aply t others apply to them

He is a man without conscience.

oopps just noticed I have already seen this one amazing how different
some post in 2 different Newraders

Old January 15th 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Bad followups

Roger Leo wrote:
wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 02:08:16 GMT, Cecil Moore
wrote:

I have occionaly managed to prove a negitive but it is rough

Sure you have, Mark

thank you
. Just like you are a geophysicist,...

nice of you to adknowledge

... a Colonel in the
Army, .....

no I am Col and was in the army never said I was an army colnel

....and a consultant.

as I am

but none of these things involve proving a negitive

How does a person who cannot spell "negitive", prove one?

it take doing and is something I can only manage rarely

Old January 15th 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Newsgroup Sociopaths

sociopaths never think the rules that aply t others apply to them

Nice observation, Mark. You just described yourself to a "T".

Old January 15th 07, 05:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Newsgroup Sociopaths like ogwer and robeson

Roger Leo wrote:

sociopaths never think the rules that aply t others apply to them

Nice observation, Mark.

thank you

You just described yourself to a "T".

nope the same rules apply to me

as do the same rights I have the right to defend myself

Robeson is nor you are vitctums of any action of mine

Old January 15th 07, 07:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Roger Leo wrote:

sociopaths never think the rules that aply t others apply to them

Nice observation, Mark.

thank you

You just described yourself to a "T".

nope the same rules apply to me

as do the same rights I have the right to defend myself

Robeson is nor you are vitctums of any action of mine

You are not a victim, nor are you defending yourself. You are a protagonist.
Your fixation with Robesin has gone well past simply responding to his
comments. You've turned into a stalker and your cruel comments about his
deceased daughter put you on a nasty level far lower than anything Robesin
has ever done.
It is you who should seek professional counsel, not Wiseman.

Old January 15th 07, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On 14 Jan 2007 13:37:18 -0800, "

Roger Leo wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...

Tex wrote:

Considering the FACT that Mark posts hundreds of times to Steve's
occasional
post, the "problem" exists solely in Mark Morgan's jumbled noggin'.

It wasn't always that way. At one time attribute forging,
thread-jacking and avalanches of postings were the exclusive domain of
Robesin. What you are witnessing now is Robesin's tactics turned
against Robesin, i.e., "out-assholing" Robesin. Don't like it? You've
had almost a decade to speak up, and didn't. Best of Luck.

Well, Mark has certainly "out-assholed" just about everybody in these
groups, save for yourself perhaps.
Again, using Robesin as an excuse to post 300 to 400 times a week, and to
crap on as many posts as he can is folly. Even YOU should be capable of
realizing that.

Thanks for not forging the attribute chain in your response. I
appreciate it.

Mark is rude. He is thoughtless. Robesin didn't cause that. I could touch on
Mark's obvious mental illness, but there is little need for that, is there?

Sure, Mark has dyslexia. Too bad.

Robesin was the catalyst for many of the problems in this group. If he
had only been able to apologize for calling Mark a rapist..., and
instead sues Mark (Mark is still waiting to be served). His mental
stability has been the focus of numerous postings.

Robesin claims to be a nurse. Nurses are supposed to be
considerate of those with medical problems...yet Robesin was
cruel and a bully to Morgan without consideration of his
dyslexia. Continually.

and when that was not enough to bully me into silence he went stalking
and thought he could blackmail me with my sexuality which i prefer not
advertise in places it does not belong but I do not hide it either

Robesin is a dirt bag. Your preferences were unknown to the group
until Robesin decided it was on-topic.

But, acting the bully was TYPICAL for Robesin anytime someone
disagreed with anything he said. Ergo, that made Robesin a
classic catalyst to bring others (mostly anonymous) in here to
increase the filthy postings.

therby making him respoble for them to some extent

He was/is the catalyst.

The slightest disagreement with Robesin would set him off. He
was/is a loose cannon, firing off round after round of filth at all
those he didn't like (practically everyone posting after a while).

There's thousands of archived postings to prove all the charges.
There's lots of memories among those of us who've been reading
the newsgroup for years.

LA

Loyd Roger Leo has a short memory. He is probably a moderator in
disguise.

Old January 15th 07, 02:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On 14 Jan 2007 12:04:58 -0800,
wrote:

Roger Leo wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...

Tex wrote:

[...]

to corect you Dyslxia is a Disabilty not a Mental Illness

Got it.

Robesin was the catalyst for many of the problems in this group. If he
had only been able to apologize for calling Mark a rapist..., and
instead sues Mark (Mark is still waiting to be served). His mental
stability has been the focus of numerous postings.

inded that apolgilogy would have or just answer vaguely sane answer to
the question of "why is my sexaulity relavant to Ham radio? if he
could have answered that it would have also stopp more than a year ago

Robesin can't do the stand-up thing. Instead he sues you, and then
posts the infamous excrement eating post.

today it could stopp but would take a bit more on his on the
annymouses

Some of the anymous posting are Robesin.

Old January 15th 07, 02:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Roger Leo wrote:

sociopaths never think the rules that aply t others apply to them

Nice observation, Mark. You just described yourself to a "T".

Steve, I see Mark describing Robesin.