Old October 3rd 03, 01:02 AM
Pill Poppin' Rush

Dean wrote:

On 2 Oct 2003 12:40:46 GMT, T Lawrence
wrote:

Now we see the moralizing, pompous, conservative icon for exactly what
he is at long last. The story at

http://www.nydailynews.com/10-02-200...p-110349c.html

is just one of many stories which will bring Rush to his knees over
the next few weeks. First he was forced to resign from ESPN, and now
his syndicated radio show will be trashed as his listeners leave in
droves.

You can't be a druggie and a racist while still pretending to occupy
the conservative moral high ground.

BYE BYE, RUSH!!!

How many movie stars have a drug problem? Do you say the same thing
about them?

Well, movie stars!

Hell, this excuses Rush from being a druggie!

Well, some Dixiecrat was in the KKK.

Hell, this excuses Rush from being a racist pig!

Old October 3rd 03, 01:03 AM
Mike Wilcox

wrote:

Now we see the moralizing, pompous, conservative icon for exactly what
he is at long last. The story at

http://www.nydailynews.com/10-02-200...p-110349c.html

is just one of many stories which will bring Rush to his knees over
the next few weeks. First he was forced to resign from ESPN, and now
his syndicated radio show will be trashed as his listeners leave in
droves.

You can't be a druggie and a racist while still pretending to occupy
the conservative moral high ground.

BYE BYE, RUSH!!!

How many movie stars have a drug problem? Do you say the same thing
about them?

Well, movie stars!

Hell, this excuses Rush from being a druggie!

Well, some Dixiecrat was in the KKK.

Hell, this excuses Rush from being a racist pig!

And we all know what Rush has said about movie stars over the years who
abused drugs. At least most of them admitted they had a problem publicly and
went to the Betty Ford clinic under full media glare. If this turns out to
be true Limbaugh is a total hypocrite of the worst sort, dumping publicly on
addicts and the homeless for years for what he's been doing for years
privately.

Mike Wilcox

Old October 3rd 03, 01:09 AM
Pill Poppin' Rush

wrote:

Now we see the moralizing, pompous, conservative icon for exactly what
he is at long last. The story at

http://www.nydailynews.com/10-02-200...p-110349c.html

is just one of many stories which will bring Rush to his knees over
the next few weeks. First he was forced to resign from ESPN, and now
his syndicated radio show will be trashed as his listeners leave in
droves.

You can't be a druggie and a racist while still pretending to occupy
the conservative moral high ground.

BYE BYE, RUSH!!!

How many movie stars have a drug problem? Do you say the same thing
about them?

Clinton did a LOT of drugs all his life...is he included, too?

Besides, Rush is a Noble Republican, and therefore
exempt from most laws.

Right? Republican hypocrites.

Old October 3rd 03, 01:14 AM
Dean

In article , says...
wrote:

Now we see the moralizing, pompous, conservative icon for exactly what
he is at long last. The story at

http://www.nydailynews.com/10-02-200...p-110349c.html

is just one of many stories which will bring Rush to his knees over
the next few weeks. First he was forced to resign from ESPN, and now
his syndicated radio show will be trashed as his listeners leave in
droves.

You can't be a druggie and a racist while still pretending to occupy
the conservative moral high ground.

BYE BYE, RUSH!!!

How many movie stars have a drug problem? Do you say the same thing
about them?

Yes if they behave like Rush Limbaugh.

Limbaugh routinely insults those he disagrees with. He gives them nasty
nicknames; he mocks them, besmirches them and makes fun of them far more adeptly
than his current attackers.

Are you sure you aren't describing Al Frankin?
Old October 3rd 03, 01:14 AM
Dean

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 22:50:12 GMT, In The Middle

In article , says...

Old October 3rd 03, 01:18 AM
In The Middle

In article , says...
On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 22:50:12 GMT, In The Middle
wrote:

In article ,
says...
wrote:

[...]

Ya, I guess Al Frankin does this too.

But I am definately describing Rush Limbaugh in this case.