Old October 3rd 03, 03:44 AM
Geoff Robinson

Ah yes. Evil conservatives are always juxtaposed with those loving,
caring liberals. So loving and caring. Sometimes, it is just so
overwhelming that it brings tears to one's eyes.

Geoff

T Lawrence wrote in message ...
Now we see the moralizing, pompous, conservative icon for exactly what
he is at long last. The story at

http://www.nydailynews.com/10-02-200...p-110349c.html

is just one of many stories which will bring Rush to his knees over
the next few weeks. First he was forced to resign from ESPN, and now
his syndicated radio show will be trashed as his listeners leave in
droves.

You can't be a druggie and a racist while still pretending to occupy
the conservative moral high ground.

BYE BYE, RUSH!!!

Old October 3rd 03, 04:19 AM
Pill Poppin' Rush

CW wrote:

So, if I accuse you of being an idiot, that proves that you are an idiot,
right? There has been nothing but an accusation from a nobody. Proof eh?
"Tom Welch" wrote in message
om...

I've always looked to Rush for
guidance, now I find he's another
****ing drug addict.

Breaks my heart!

Tom Welch

And, of course, Rush IS a Noble Republican, and therefore
exempt from most laws, including illegal purchase and
use of drugs..

Now, get back on it, and start defending that right wing
turd Limbaugh!

Old October 3rd 03, 04:21 AM
Pill Poppin' Rush

Dean wrote:

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 22:50:12 GMT, In The Middle
wrote:

In article , says...

On 2 Oct 2003 12:40:46 GMT, T Lawrence
wrote:

Now we see the moralizing, pompous, conservative icon for exactly what
he is at long last. The story at

http://www.nydailynews.com/10-02-200...p-110349c.html

is just one of many stories which will bring Rush to his knees over
the next few weeks. First he was forced to resign from ESPN, and now
his syndicated radio show will be trashed as his listeners leave in
droves.

You can't be a druggie and a racist while still pretending to occupy
the conservative moral high ground.

BYE BYE, RUSH!!!

How many movie stars have a drug problem? Do you say the same thing
about them?

Yes if they behave like Rush Limbaugh.

Limbaugh routinely insults those he disagrees with. He gives them nasty
nicknames; he mocks them, besmirches them and makes fun of them far more adeptly
than his current attackers.

Are you sure you aren't describing Al Frankin?

But, of course, Al Franken isn't a liar, propagandist, hypocrite,
coward, draft dodger, druggie, racist and general sack of human ****
like Limbaugh.

Get busy defending that piece of human dung Limbaugh!