Old May 22nd 05, 04:13 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

The last five Presidents of the United States seem to

have
had
clear vision of volunteerism...and also about "service".

Indeed. Jim could have volunteered to serve in the Unites

States
Military. He had other more important things to do like pursue

degree in engineering, and looking out for himself. And the

military
still needs engineers, even if they are civilians. Go to
WWW.USAJOBS.OPM.GOV and select "Middle East."

Guess they shudda consulted with you two first,

eh...?!?!

I'm good with volunteerism in the U.S. armed services.

No, you're not

I must be. I volunteered. I kept volunteering.

No...you keep "volunteering" to collect a paycheck.

Hi! I suppose you wrote "VOID" across your paychecks and sent them
back?

You quite obviously have a problem with the society that the
Constitution you alleged to support and defend provides.

How so?

Tell Jim to let
us know how it's going when he gets there.

You swore to uphold and defend the Constitution of the

United
States.

Against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Yep. However there's no "enemies" of the Constitution here...

So why are you bringing up the defense of the Constitution here?

You really ought to get your stuff in one sock before starting off on a
new rant tangent.

Obviously you have a problem, however, with people who live

their
lives within that same Constitution.

Explain.

No explanation is necessary. Your on-going support of Lennie's
cowardly "Jimmie Noserve"'s rants is evidence enough.

You're Quitevague about your newest accusations. Please be more
specific.

Hey, while you're at it, why don't you produce authentic
documentation of your alleged "A" NCOIC MARS/Okinawa.

Right after we get some of the information we've been asking YOU
for for YEARS...

So then, you really are a liar. You're the very thing you claim of
everyone else.

So...was your Oath as a member of the Armed Forces just some

words
you recited in order to get a federal job? Sure looks that way.

I'm offended that Jim claimed "service in other ways." What other

ways?

Why would you expect Jim to answer such an insulting question

when
YOU have overtly refused to answer questions he's put to you for

YEARS,
Brain?

Why wouldn't he? He has no problem insulting others.

(Rhetorical question...we know the answer...you're a coward...)

Hi, hi! That's rich coming from the guy who couldn't make Dayton to
see me. Seven hostile actions? Hi!

So is Jim checking out the governments needs over in the desert? He
would be drawing a nice, tax-free paycheck.

Old May 22nd 05, 04:29 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
wrote:

Doesn't matter. Jimmie Noserve is an EXPERT on the military.
He KNOWS how military men feel/act/etc. Jimmie can "correct"
any veterans' "mistakes." He's read several books on the

subject...

Jimmy is Mr. Fiction. "No Experience = Shut-Up" according to da

double
standard.

So far, nothing Jim has stated has been incorrect.

Hi! Silly Gunny has his blinders on.

Jim constantly makes statements on things which he has no experience
in. Jim constantly tells others to be silent on things which they have
little or no experience in. That is a clear double-standard. That you
won't see it is telling.

He's corrected
you AND Lennie on numerous military issues, communications and
otherwise, and has yet to be shown to be wrong.

I recall you being corrected on military and MARS communications
issues. Often.

Highly, highly unlikely. Guys like Jim have no problem letting

guys
like you, me, and Steve take the risks. They set way, way back and
make the calls.

Don't try to lump yourself in with me, Brain. Most of my time

in
the USMC was crewing the MC version of the Pave Low (CH53A and D), a
lot of which got me put in places I was not real happy to be in.

The Reluctant Marine! Figures. Even reluctant people serve. So how
did Jim serve in other way?

You and Lennie got to play rear area office clerk for most of

your
tours. I give you some added credit for your Somalia tour, your
misrepresentation of your Amateur Radio exploits notwithstanding, but
not by much.

You don't "give" me anything. My service is not up for your approval.

Later on you learn that they gave blood at the ARC Bloodmobile on

the
third Thursday and are very, very good with it all. They "served"

in
other ways. Cheers with a little glass of OJ.

I lucked out. The only "injury" I suffered in the field was

some
sand that got in under my visor and flight glasses and irritated the
be-jeebers out of me.

So how did you malinger your way into a medical discharge requiring
rehabilitative therapy?

Some of my colleagues weren't so lucky. That
bloodmobile donation you just made fun of was their ticket home alive
instead of in a bag.

Steve, K4YZ

People everywhere are lucky because others give blood and organ tissue.

But Jim says he "served in other ways." What ways?

Old May 22nd 05, 09:14 PM
Ralph

Some of my colleagues weren't so lucky. That
bloodmobile donation you just made fun of was their ticket home alive
instead of in a bag.

Steve, K4YZ

People everywhere are lucky because others give blood and organ tissue.

But Jim says he "served in other ways." What ways?

..

Give it a rest, old timer. What Steve (or any other person) did or did not
do in service to this country is none of your business.
Nobody owes you an answer to anything.

It is probably just as well that Steve didn't bump into you at Dayton. You
would have had to walk all the way back to your car to change your Relys.

Old May 22nd 05, 09:19 PM

From: "bb" on Sat,May 21 2005 3:59 pm

From: "bb" on Thurs,May 19 2005 3:05 pm

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
wrote:

Stebie will probably babble about "calling the VA" for
"verification" on that.

Steve either has documentation or he doesn't. And if he

doesn't, his
words come back to haunt him once more. No documentation means

you
never did it.

No haunting, Brain.

Hi! Then produce your documentation.

Tsk. Stebie doesn't have any. Claims, brags, hot air, yes.

NO PROOF.

Even if his references could confirm his claims, it's likely they
wouldn't. There's a reason he was the "A" NCOIC.

Brian, it doesn't matter in HERE.

Stebie will "come back" with "you are LYING" and make some kind of
dire implication "to reveal all to your wife" or some other
nonsense and just ignore production of actual proof. Stebie will
name-call, insult, denigrate anyone demanding that HE produce any
proof and that will be that. It's a standard Bluff.

The "haunting", here, is you refusing to act on the

information
provided you.

I don't act on "hot" tips.

Produce authentic documentation.

Stebie no got them. Tsk.

Hmmmm? No docs = lies. His rules, his logic, his embarassment.

Mere "details," Brian. Those are all "in his wallet" and "he
doesn't
have to show them" to anybody. :-)

Dates...times...places...callsigns....

Yes! Authentic documentation with dates, times, places and names.

Got any?

He no got.

Then he one sorry sack of excrement. Stinking to high heaven.

Not in Stebieland. He be perfumed there. :-)

You know...those little things called "facts"...(I know

that's a
new concept for you...deal with it though...)

Exactly!!! Facts. Got any?

No proof. Zero. Zip. Nada.

That's a problem. That's a huge problem, ...an insurmountable

problem.

Just what does he think we'll accept without authentic

documentation???

His "word!" insert several lines of hyena laffing in here

:-)

Jim served in "other" ways.

You and Lennie brag about having been Veterans, however you

seem
to have a problem with understanding exactly what being a veteran

is
and what it stands for.

The last five Presidents of the United States seem to have

had a
clear vision of volunteerism...and also about "service".

In all of Title 47 C.F.R., the term "service" is a regulatory
one denoting the type and kind of radio activity being
regulated. Stebie doesn't understand that. He thinks that
the amateur service is some kind of "national service" or
"service to the country." :-)

In that case, the Citizens Band Radio SERVICE will have all radio
amateurs outnumbered by a large ratio. :-)

He's talking about the guys driving 1982 Subaru station wagons with
"save da mediteranean fruit fly" and rainbow bumper stickers.

I think that Stebie's fanciful imagination was working overtime when
he got to the "presidential service" bit! :-)

Since FDR's time, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Carter,
Reagan, Nixon, Ford, and G.H.W. Bush *ALL* served in the U.S.
military
but long before Stebie's alleged USMC "career." That's NINE U.S.
Presidents. I don't think any one of them had an amateur radio
license!

Clinton did NOT serve IN the U.S. military and Dubya never got
beyond the Air Guard. I don't think either one of them had an
amateur radio license. But Stebie gots an Extra AMATEUR license
so he is "comparable" in "service" to at least NINE U.S.
Presidents!!!

Geezus H. Cottonpicker, Stebie done stretched things out so FAR
that his comparison rubber BROKE. Stebie has SNAPPED.

This Memorial Day I'll do what I think on HONORING the veterans
of the United States military. You have and I have. I will
mention Cpl Elmer Hardy and Capt Jim Tomlinson, both gone
suddenly on the 1st of July, 1950, both members of *MY* Signal
Battalion (the one I served in). I will HONOR them and the
other 18 members of MY Battalion who lost their lives in the
same crash in Korea...sent there from the "rear-area" of Japan
by Gen MacArthur to improve communications after the North
Koreans invaded South Korea.

Stebie is going to say I "dishonor" them by mentioning them.
He has stated that before and that is just as damnably FALSE
as anything he has ever babbled. Normally I would have told
Stebie ("Mr. Seven Hostile Actions") to Go To Hell. He is
already there. Scroom.

Indeed. Jim could have volunteered to serve in the Unites States
Military. He had other more important things to do like pursue a
degree in engineering, and looking out for himself. And the

military
still needs engineers, even if they are civilians. Go to
WWW.USAJOBS.OPM.GOV and select "Middle East."

Doesn't matter. Jimmie Noserve is an EXPERT on the military.
He KNOWS how military men feel/act/etc. Jimmie can "correct"
any veterans' "mistakes." He's read several books on the

subject...

Jimmy is Mr. Fiction. "No Experience = Shut-Up" according to da

double
standard.

Jimmie Noserve never worked any REAL radio communications beyond
amateur hobby stuff. He never took any Oath on being inducted
and never even got to "dine with the Captain" (on an aircraft
carrier) and being "served by drudges." He never ever had any
worries that anyone on the "other side" would harm his precious
being. He could sit back and laff and laff at the "errors" of
getting wrong USSR aircraft nomenclature and poke fun at no-coders
doing REAL COMMUNICATIONS just a few flying hours away from
hostiles.

I'm good with volunteerism in the U.S. armed services. Tell Jim to

let
us know how it's going when he gets there.

Now THAT will be INTERESTING! :-)

Highly, highly unlikely. Guys like Jim have no problem letting guys
like you, me, and Steve take the risks. They set way, way back and
make the calls.

They are the "elite" and shouldn't risk their precious bodies in
any way. We are the "drudges" that Kellie talks about, the lower
class, not near as ELITE as the No-Serves.

Later on you learn that they gave blood at the ARC Bloodmobile on the
third Thursday and are very, very good with it all. They "served" in
other ways. Cheers with a little glass of OJ. Hi!

I'll follow "Kizzie's salute" and spit in THEIR O.J. Foggem!

A respectful salute to you, Brian, as one veteran to another.

Old May 22nd 05, 09:31 PM

From: "bb" on Sat,May 21 2005 5:04 pm

For years and years the ARRL has emphasized morsemanship
over and above all other skills in amateur radio.

How, Len?

Let's look at some examples...

Policy:

In 1953, when the FCC opened all amateur operating privileges to all

US
radio amateurs except Novices and Technicians, ARRL did not
try to require more code testing for full privileges.

Their very, very last effort at leadership. Fifty two years ago.

HALF A FRIGGIN LIFETIME AGO FOR RADIO EXPERIMENTORS!!! Idiot!

Jimmie was THERE...in his heart. :-)

Gosh and gee-whilikers...in 1953 I was doing HF communications
while in the U.S. Army and didn't have to know a thing about
morse code. Reason is probably that NONE of the three dozen
high power transmitters at one station (only the 3rd largest in
the Army network) used any morse code. NONE of the personnel
at that station were required to know morse code to operate
all those transmitters (minimum 1 KW RF out, maximum 15 KW
but later increased to 40 KW). HF bands, 24/7 operations,
nearly a quarter million messages handled each month.

In 1963, in its original "incentive licensing" proposal to FCC, ARRL
proposed that full privileges be available only to Advanced and

Extra
licensees, and that the Advanced be reopened to new issues. This

meant
that full priviliges would require more written testing but not more
code testing.

I advocate that full privs be established for 90WPM tested amateurs.
Got any??? Privs for those not able to achieve 90WPM will be
reassigned to the BPL bands. Idiot!

As Jimmie Noserve likes to put it, "that's simply 'untrue'." :-)

Brian, you have to understand that Jimmie is the Compleat
(amateur) Manchurian Candidate. Fully brainwashed into thinking
that the ARRL is the holy grail of "truth" and all good works.

In 1990, ARRL supported the creation of a nocodetest amateur radio
license.

Why not 1987??? Idiot!

Where was the ARRL's leadership when the FCC made the "Novice
Enhancement?" Why did the FCC have to go it alone without the ARRL's
"""Leadership???""" Extra-wipe! Idiot!

Jimmie is WRONG BY OMISSION. According to all the documents
PRIOR to the final decision on FCC 90-53, the ARRL was
AGAINST that. The ARRL only supported the final R&O on the
creation of the no-code-test Technician class AFTER THE FACT.

Jimmie just can't bring himself to admit that many OTHER
parties were trying to cancel the code test PRIOR to 1990.
Some time spent in the FCC Reading Room of the correspondence
PRIOR to 1990 will show enough support for No-Code-Test that
the FCC was lobbied into the 90-53 issuance.

Once the NO-CODE-TEST Technician class was established, the
ARRL had no other choice to "support" it...it would have been
politically destructive to the League to oppose it AFTER THE
FACT.

Jimmie wants to OMIT certain details to show that the ARRL is
in the "leadership." It isn't. The ARRL still hasn't gotten
a membership larger than a quarter of all licensed U.S.
radio amateurs.

The FASTEST GROWING CLASS in U.S. amateur radio - since 1991 -
is that very same NO-CODE-TEST Technician class. NO OTHER
class has grown so large, so quickly, in the history of
amateur radio as regulated by the FCC since 1934.

Jimmie is going to trot out his outworn cliches' and other
statements (nearly all sinning by omission of details) and
state "that is simply wrong." :-) He can't think for
himself anymore in amateur radio matters, apparently. He
is one of the number-one bunting putter-upper and flag
waver for the League. The ARRL can do NO wrong in his eyes.

N2EY is so full of EXTRA excrement that I just can't allow the rest of
his original post to be quoted. You offend thinking people unlike any
"off color" callsign that you would care to strike.

In my view, Jimmie is so brainwashed that he can't help himself.
He, like Stebie da Avenging Angle of Dearth, is into such a
fantasy that Jimmie really thinks what he writes is "truth"
and anything contrary is "untrue." Jimmie just can't conceive
of his words being in error, therefore he speaks "truth."

As to the "off-color callsign" (Kim's vanity call), that's just
his personal morality thing. It's almost like he took Vows and
was ordained a Priest in the Holy Orders of the Church of
St. Hiram...of the Latter-Day Radio Saints? Or was it
Former-Day Radio Saints? Must be that for his wanting to
cite all those "leadership" actions happening during and
before he was born. Another amateur "role-model" to emulate
on seeking the "highest goals" in amateur radio...complete
Nirvana in morsemanship. Ho hum.

Old May 23rd 05, 01:04 AM

From: "bb" on Sun,May 22 2005 8:29 am

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
wrote:

Doesn't matter. Jimmie Noserve is an EXPERT on the military.
He KNOWS how military men feel/act/etc. Jimmie can "correct"
any veterans' "mistakes." He's read several books on the

subject...

Jimmy is Mr. Fiction. "No Experience = Shut-Up" according to da

double
standard.

So far, nothing Jim has stated has been incorrect.

Hi! Silly Gunny has his blinders on.

Well I sort of thought those blinder improved Stebie's
looks...kind of softened the fierce scowl he always shows
in pictures. [I do wish he would have a dentist work over
his teeth so he could smile in those photos...]

Jim constantly makes statements on things which he has no experience
in. Jim constantly tells others to be silent on things which they

have
little or no experience in. That is a clear double-standard. That

you
won't see it is telling.

Tsk. Jimmie has played with some surplus military radios
and suddenly becomes "expert" enough to "correct" others who
have worked with them...like AN/PRC-104s and AN/PRC-119s.

Jimmie made a bunch of "guru observations" of the aerospace
business a year or so ago, yet he's not told of which
companies those were...or the government branch where he was
employed as a "space expert."

Jimmie claims to be a "radio manufacturer" (!) yet there is
no record of such a business in the business journals. He
DID show pictures of a klugy vacuum tube transmitter that was
supposed to be "state of the art"...and built in the 1990s.

He's corrected
you AND Lennie on numerous military issues, communications and
otherwise, and has yet to be shown to be wrong.

I recall you being corrected on military and MARS communications
issues. Often.

Tsk. Again, it's a point-of-view. To Stebie he NEVER makes
mistakes. [he won't admit to such at any rate...]

Everyone ELSE LIES if they disagree with heroic Stebie.

Highly, highly unlikely. Guys like Jim have no problem letting

guys
like you, me, and Steve take the risks. They set way, way back

and
make the calls.

Don't try to lump yourself in with me, Brain. Most of my time

in
the USMC was crewing the MC version of the Pave Low (CH53A and D), a
lot of which got me put in places I was not real happy to be in.

The Reluctant Marine! Figures. Even reluctant people serve. So how
did Jim serve in other way?

Tsk. Stebie was GROUND crew.

Tsk, tsk, Stebie "wasn't real happy to be..." Poor baby.

Wow, "Pave Low!" Stebie sounds like he was reading old
Aviation Week & Space Technology magazines that are in
the CAP orderly room? :-) HELICOPTER. Wings rotate.

You and Lennie got to play rear area office clerk for most of

your
tours. I give you some added credit for your Somalia tour, your
misrepresentation of your Amateur Radio exploits notwithstanding,

but
not by much.

You don't "give" me anything. My service is not up for your approval.

Nor mine. I went where I was assigned. Anyone can see where at:

http://kauko.hallikainen.org/history/equipment

Jimmie Noserve never understood that a while ago. He thought
anyone could go on up to the "front lines" and "fight" whenever
they wanted to. [he must see a lot of movies...]

Later on you learn that they gave blood at the ARC Bloodmobile on

the
third Thursday and are very, very good with it all. They "served"

in
other ways. Cheers with a little glass of OJ.

I lucked out. The only "injury" I suffered in the field was

some
sand that got in under my visor and flight glasses and irritated the
be-jeebers out of me.

So how did you malinger your way into a medical discharge requiring
rehabilitative therapy?

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Stebie SLIPPED UP in his story generation!

This casts a great lot of DOUBT on his "medical discharge"
claims!

Of course, "medical discharge" can also be for PSYCHIATRIC
reasons.

Some of my colleagues weren't so lucky. That
bloodmobile donation you just made fun of was their ticket home

alive
instead of in a bag.

"Colleagues?!?" GROUND crew wre exposed to "hostile fire?"

People everywhere are lucky because others give blood and organ

tissue.

True enough.

But Jim says he "served in other ways." What ways?

I'm wondering the same thing...but will never get Jimmie to tell
what it is. shrug

Old May 23rd 05, 01:08 AM

From: "bb" on Sun,May 22 2005 8:13 am

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

The last five Presidents of the United States seem to

have had a
clear vision of volunteerism...and also about "service".

Indeed. Jim could have volunteered to serve in the Unites

States
Military. He had other more important things to do like

pursue a
degree in engineering, and looking out for himself. And the

military
still needs engineers, even if they are civilians. Go to
WWW.USAJOBS.OPM.GOV and select "Middle East."

Guess they shudda consulted with you two first,

eh...?!?!

I'm good with volunteerism in the U.S. armed services.

No, you're not

I must be. I volunteered. I kept volunteering.

No...you keep "volunteering" to collect a paycheck.

Hi! I suppose you wrote "VOID" across your paychecks and sent them
back?

He probably sent them all to the ARRL Truss Fund. :-)

I wonder if Stebie has bothered to study recent USA history?
He left out FOUR Presidents who served in the military since
FDR...and I'm not counting Dubya.

You quite obviously have a problem with the society that the
Constitution you alleged to support and defend provides.

How so?

Somebody ought to break the news to Stebie, might as well be
me...

STEBIE, NOW HEAR THIS...

NO CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES ACKNOWLEDGES YOU AS EMPEROR,
LEADER, PLENTY-POTENT-ATE, OR EVEN "ANCOIC" OF ANYONE ELSE.

CLIK

Poor fella thinks the Constitution of the USA has some kind of
paragraph saying "everyone has to abide by this wanna-be Dill
Sergeant (with the pursed, pickled lips and sour disposition).

Tell Jim to let
us know how it's going when he gets there.

You swore to uphold and defend the Constitution of the

United
States.

Against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Yep. However there's no "enemies" of the Constitution here...

So why are you bringing up the defense of the Constitution here?

Sorry, Brian, Stebie IS the Constitution! Hi, hi!

You really ought to get your stuff in one sock before starting off on

new rant tangent.

Looks like an internal battle among his personalities...one shouted
out of turn...

Obviously you have a problem, however, with people who live

their
lives within that same Constitution.

Explain.

No explanation is necessary. Your on-going support of Lennie's
cowardly "Jimmie Noserve"'s rants is evidence enough.

You're Quitevague about your newest accusations. Please be more
specific.

Tsk. Stebie IS the Constitution! :-)

Saying anything against Stebie is Sedition, Treason Against
The State!!!

Hey, while you're at it, why don't you produce authentic
documentation of your alleged "A" NCOIC MARS/Okinawa.

Right after we get some of the information we've been asking

YOU
for for YEARS...

So then, you really are a liar. You're the very thing you claim of
everyone else.

Ah, not quite from Stebie's point of view. In his distorted view
Stebie is "always truthful" but everyone who doesn't like him is
a "LIAR," "deceitful," "hates ham radio," and/or has underarm odor.

So...was your Oath as a member of the Armed Forces just

some words
you recited in order to get a federal job? Sure looks that way.

I'm offended that Jim claimed "service in other ways." What other

ways?

Why would you expect Jim to answer such an insulting question

when
YOU have overtly refused to answer questions he's put to you for

YEARS,
Brain?

Why wouldn't he? He has no problem insulting others.

Tsk, now Jimmie Noserve is going to be furious! Jimmie "NEVER"
"insults" anyone...all he does is "point out mistakes" that
"others do." :-)

(Rhetorical question...we know the answer...you're a coward...)

Hi, hi! That's rich coming from the guy who couldn't make Dayton to
see me. Seven hostile actions? Hi!

Tsk. Readers are still unaware of Stebie's mighty warrior acts
WHEN and WHERE of those "seven hostile actions!"

Maybe they were "special ops" and veddy, veddy "secret" that
Stebie can't reveal? :-)

[gosh, maybe we can hear one of his "HALO Drop" stories?]

So is Jim checking out the governments needs over in the desert? He
would be drawing a nice, tax-free paycheck.

Jimmie is "serving in other ways" by defending the Constitution
of the ARRL...against all enemies, especially the domestic
no-coders. Plus he is probably training for another marathon,
another "service for his country." Hi, hi!

That and keeping his Time Machine running so he can jump back
to times when Kode was King in raddio. "Important national
service," you bet! :-)

insert eight lines of all-caps hyena laghter here

Old May 23rd 05, 12:38 PM
K4YZ

From: "K4YZ" on Sun,May 22 2005 2:53 am

bb wrote:
wrote:

Don't try to lump yourself in with me, Brain. Most of my time

in
the USMC was crewing the MC version of the Pave Low (CH53A and D), a
lot of which got me put in places I was not real happy to be in.

Whoa, there, "SEA STALLION."

The CH-53A to CH-53D are called "Sea Stallion," NOT "Pave Low."
CH-53E is called "Super Sea Stallion."

No screaming eagle, huh, rear area gutless one...?!?!

Ya think that MAYBE that's why I said "...the MC version of
the Pave Low..."...?!?!

Brain was in the Air Force. That's why the cross-reference.

The "Pave Low" is the MH-53E through O suffix, operated mostly
by the USAF. More specifially "Pave Low II" to "Pave Low VI."

Amazing how "smart" you are with the click of a mouse, eh...?!?!

Too bad you can't retain some of that...

The "CH" in the type designation stands for Cargo, Helicopter.

Very good....Still not any "smoking gun", though...

The CH-53A through CH-53D are CARGO HAULERS.

As is the CH53E Super Sea Stallion, on which I was qual'ed.

Some of the MH-53s are into special ops. But, the Sea Stallion
is basically a CARGO HAULER, first operational in 1966.

Actually first operational in 1965.

The "CARGO HAULER" was used for "special ops" through out it's
career too, Lennie. That's why the USMC had them fitted with VULCAN's,
-50's, etc.

That's also why the USMC fit's them for vertical envelopment.

The USMC, The Air Force and the Navy all used them for SpecOp
insertions, Maritime patrol, security-of-the seas missions.

Took only a few minutes on the Internet to check that out.

Sure did.

Guess what else...?!?!

The airframe comes off the same production line at Sikorsky at
Stratford, CT.

The same airframe...Over 80% interchangeable.

And the missions of the CH-53 (ALL variants) far exceed "CARGO
HAULING".

Of course you didn't know that because the scope of your knowledge
stopped at your wrist.

Now, heroic "seven hostile actions" veteran, what exactly ARE
you trying to foist over on everyone with a CARGO HAULER, and
whatinhell does that have to do with AMATEUR RADIO?!?!?

As usual, the "seven hotile actions" hero is running another
reputation SCAM on everyone. Significant OMISSIONS of information
along with an outright LIE on aircraft names versus type number.

I didn't lie about a single thing, Lennie.

If you want a REAL education, you should read some of the
histories of the USMC's various Sea Stallion units...Most notably
HMH-462, HMH-464, HMH-363 and HMH-361.

I was in all except 464 at one time or another.

Take the time to do some research and you'll find a few of those
"seven hostile actions" you claim I never participated in.

If you are going to LIE, BLUFF, SCAM, try to get your military
nomenclature CORRECT.

I did so. Absolutely correct.

You did NOT do so!

Leonard H. Anderson has uttered another falsehood. Why does he
insist on doing that?

Stand down.

You do not now have, nor did you ever, nor will you ever have the
authority, expertise, training, experience or qualifications to give me
an order or to imply you are giving me an order.

The service history and deployment of the CH53-series aircraft is
yet another "field" in which YOUR "experience" is from a mouse click.

I was there. You were not.

You're just TOO inadequate.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ