Old October 6th 05, 03:15 AM

K4YZ wrote:

You can't "discuss" something unless you are utilizing the same
language, the same grammar, and the same meaning of words.

Unless, of course, it's in Morse Code. Then all communications between
users of unlike languages becomes crystal clear.

Old October 6th 05, 06:19 AM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

cut

Oh, I don't think it's a matter of being "insecure", Dave...It's
just that Mark is all about being all the things he accuses others
of...

nope I am not a homophobic hate monger like yourself

As I specified, Mark has accused me of being
"obsessive-compulsive" and "ready to pounce on my every word" in RRAP
replies...

However HE is the one who needs multiple screen names to defeat
Google's posting limits in order to get his multiple-multiple responses
in in one day.

He is a pathetic excuse for a ham, let alone for a human being.

No doubt. I never see "KB9RQZ" in any of the activity reports in
any of the magazines. He alleges to have been a second operator at a
couple of Field Day activities, and I have no doubt that that pretty
much summates his "operating experience".

back to your elist bull**** anyone different than you isn't a ham

grow up please

He is ashamed of his life, and over compensates by literally begging for
attention here on USENET.

He should be ashamed. He'a a pitiful liar. I say pitiful since
he can't even lie effectively, then admits to being a liar on top of
it. His "I am a Colonel" story was classic, but then his insistence
that he's not a mental health patient followed-up by his admissions of
having been in the system are a hoot.

He's blatantly stated he'd teach his children to lie. That in and
of itself qualifies him for a castration before he can procreate any
further. I say "further" because he has, in the past, made allusion to
an ex-wife who was "stalking" him for child support...No doubt another
of his failures. I am divorced but no one ever had to "stalk" me to
make good on my obligations to my daughter and son.

at the propper yes I will theach them to lie again you refuse to accept
that people can have different views than yourself

you also show yourself to be of the same ilk as the Nazi's

That is like jumping into a pond full of
Alligators and wondering why they are chewing you to death. He feels
inferior in life as well as in ham radio. As stated.....A pathetic
excuse.....etc.

Hear hear.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 6th 05, 08:23 AM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

cut

"cut" = censorship

Why does a guy who whines about "Freedom of Speech" constantly
censor others?

Oh, I don't think it's a matter of being "insecure", Dave...It's
just that Mark is all about being all the things he accuses others
of...

nope I am not a homophobic hate monger like yourself

Keep repeating that to yourself over and over, Mark.

It will make you warm and fuzzy to say it, but it won't be any
more "true".

As I specified, Mark has accused me of being
"obsessive-compulsive" and "ready to pounce on my every word" in RRAP
replies...

However HE is the one who needs multiple screen names to defeat
Google's posting limits in order to get his multiple-multiple responses
in in one day.

He is a pathetic excuse for a ham, let alone for a human being.

No doubt. I never see "KB9RQZ" in any of the activity reports in
any of the magazines. He alleges to have been a second operator at a
couple of Field Day activities, and I have no doubt that that pretty
much summates his "operating experience".

back to your elist bull#### anyone different than you isn't a ham

grow up please

It's all about you allegedly being a ham, Mark.

You claim you are a partticipant, and indeed you have a license,
but you've haven't done a single thing worthwhile in Amatuer Radio.

[...]

"teach"

Teaching children to lie is not "different views".

It's child abuse.

you also show yourself to be of the same ilk as the Nazi's

Nope.

YOU do.

They (the Nazis) made a whole "society" based upon lies. You and
your "kids" would have been right at home in the NSDAP. Especially
with your already prevelent use of censorship. Pure lies and
cowardice.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 6th 05, 01:43 PM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Dr.Ace wrote:
"nobodys_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Snipped

Mark's callsign is K B 9 R Q Z. He is an NCT. He's spent
countless months telling us of his "disability" and intent to use the
American's with Disabilites Act to "sue" anyone/everyone associated
with his failure to get a coded license.

BTW, Mark, WHAT "life" outside of Amateur Radio?

You've now created at least three screen names that I count as
"active" in order to get around Google's "daily posting limit" so you
can keep the list loaded with your rhetoric.

Doesn't sound like much of a life to me..

Steve, K4YZ

I am surprised Mark could even pass the No Code Tech test.
It's a good thing for him it wasn't a spelling and grammar test.
Ace - WH2T

Old October 6th 05, 02:25 PM

lol!!!!!!!!!! It's too bad Marky's mother's tubes weren't "snipped"
before his conception.

Old October 6th 05, 05:18 PM
LRod

On 5 Oct 2005 22:19:03 -0700, "an old friend"
wrote:

you also show yourself to be of the same ilk as the Nazi's

Well, this thread's over.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Old October 6th 05, 09:51 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
[...]

I take abuse of Children quite seriously. Way beyond the pale, so to
speak...I think it is time to call the Social Service types in his area.
Put him on the radar at least.

Dan/W4NTI

Old October 7th 05, 01:30 AM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

cut

"cut" = censorship

bull****

Why does a guy who whines about "Freedom of Speech" constantly
censor others?

I have never censored anyone

why do you lie so much?

Oh, I don't think it's a matter of being "insecure", Dave...It's
just that Mark is all about being all the things he accuses others
of...

nope I am not a homophobic hate monger like yourself

Keep repeating that to yourself over and over, Mark.

It will make you warm and fuzzy to say it, but it won't be any
more "true".

No it will not be come more true it is after all already absolutely
true can't get more true than that

As I specified, Mark has accused me of being
"obsessive-compulsive" and "ready to pounce on my every word" in RRAP
replies...

However HE is the one who needs multiple screen names to defeat
Google's posting limits in order to get his multiple-multiple responses
in in one day.

He is a pathetic excuse for a ham, let alone for a human being.

No doubt. I never see "KB9RQZ" in any of the activity reports in
any of the magazines. He alleges to have been a second operator at a
couple of Field Day activities, and I have no doubt that that pretty
much summates his "operating experience".

back to your elist bull#### anyone different than you isn't a ham

grow up please

It's all about you allegedly being a ham, Mark.

I am a ham even you admit that I am one

You claim you are a partticipant, and indeed you have a license,
but you've haven't done a single thing worthwhile in Amatuer Radio.

No I don't do CW, the only thing you seem to value

I use various freqs and modes personal Favorite is FS -ATV followed by
SSTY I have worked folks on every band from 6M and 1.2GHZ

you are of course entitle to your opinion but it is worth about as much
as an empty (paper) cup of coffee

[...]

yes it is

It's child abuse.

no it isn't

and now you show you colors as a Fasist

you also show yourself to be of the same ilk as the Nazi's

Nope.

sure do

as soon as you start talking about the castration of people you disgree
with you join thier ilk

YOU do.

nope

They (the Nazis) made a whole "society" based upon lies.

you got that right

You and
your "kids" would have been right at home in the NSDAP.

No you are wrong based on my ancestery I was have died like varios
distant relitives in Dachau and other camps

Especially
with your already prevelent use of censorship.

I have never censored anyone

You are the censor

The Nazi's based there power in large part on the "Big lie" which you
are master of

Pure lies and
cowardice.

that is indeed your methodology

Pure lies and cowardice and idle threats

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 7th 05, 01:31 AM
an old friend

wrote:

you also show yourself to be of the same ilk as the Nazi's

Well, this thread's over.

not likely I am afraid.

I had belived that the "rule" had any merit, I would have invoked long
ago