Old March 3rd 07, 02:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default just another stalking thread

On Mar 2, 9:34�am, wrote:
On 2 Mar 2007 05:56:31 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

On Mar 1, 3:25?pm, wrote:
* *Why do you write crap like this

you do you enage in relentless stalking of a Bisexaul male and expect
anyone to believe you are heterosexual?

What's a "bisexaul", Morkie?

It's not in the dictionary.

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 3rd 07, 02:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Eight Days...No Lennie...We'll Call Him "The 7UP Man"..."Never Had It, Nevr Will..."

On Mar 2, 12:40�pm, "
further lied and tried to deceive us about his hinted-to Amateur exam
with:
On Mar 2, 7:32?am, wrote:

and BTW mine is not in the that total since it was processed on the
26th by the MERAC VEC

* *That would be true, Mark. *The ARRL website Search seems
* *to look only through their own VEC's processed records.

HUGE Snip.

More mindless pontification with which to deceive the weak minded
(ie: Morkie, whom, it seems, has taken Lennie's rhetoric hook, line
and sinker...)

Sigh.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 3rd 07, 03:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default No Code For Any Class x7 Days

On Mar 2, 9:54�pm, "
From: on Fri, Mar 2 2007 3:05 am
On Feb 28, 3:22?pm, "K4YZ" wrote:
* QRZ is laden with all sorts of brand new licensees, yet none of
them are the "right out of the box 6 years ago" Leonard H Anderson.

*7* years, Steve. January 19, 2000. ;-)

* *Oh, my, Jimmie Noserve has made that a "holiday" event?

Nope.

We just keep it out there to remind everyone what a lying dweeb
you are, Lennie.

Or inept...But does it really matter?

* Like I said...he's gonna be a no-show.

Well, maybe. And maybe not. Time will tell.

* *So will William, an arrow, and an apple...

* Most liars like him usually are.

If he does what he said he'd do back then,
he wouldn't be a liar or a no-show, right?

Point taken and rightly so. Far be it for Lennie to actually DO
what he says he's going to do.

* *Something beyond 1930s state of the art, I hope.

* *How many KiloWatt rigs has Jimmie Noserve ever
* *tuned?

More than you, I bet....Mr Rear Area Radio Mechanic.

You're not really going to re-hash those lies about passing all
that traffic are you, Lennie? You got busted and humiliated then, it
will happen again. Why suffer. Just let it lay.

* *Has Jimmie Noserve ever tuned up anything beyond
* *the 23 cm amateur band frequency? *Anything below
* *550 KHz?

* *Has Sister Nun of the Above ever sat in the right
* *seat and knuckle-spanked a pilot talking on a
* *civil airways radio? *On a private sailboat?
* *On land during a heavy rainstorm? *On land in
* *the desert?

Why?

You haven't.

You're not a pilot, let alone a CFI, so if you're "knuckle-
spank(ing)" any pilot you're commiting a federal felony by battering
the pilot-in-command of a federally licensed aircraft in flight.

You're not qualified to "instruct" ANY person on proper
communications techniques.

* *How much broadcasting experience has Miccolo
* *Tesla got? *AM, FM, or TV?

I'm willing to bet tthat whatever it is, it's more than you...By
a loooooooooong stretch.

What rig should he buy for CASH?

* *How about an Icom IC-7800? *Yaesu FT-2000D?
* *IC-756PROIII? *FT-DX9000? *Kenwood TS-2000?
* *Yaesu FT DX 9000MP?

How about "Nun Of The Above"...?!?!

All of those radios require a federal license to operate other
than to just turn on an listen to or admire the blinking lights.

You don't have a federal license that allows you to use any of
them in the intended manner.

(BTW: Please don't waste our time with tales of your
"professional" licensure...Your GROL is useless for Amateur
applications as it does not grant station privileges or authorize a
callsign)

What antenna?

* *How about a tower-mounted rotatable Log-Periodic?

Not allowed in your neighborhood, Lennie.

* *On a U S Tower HDX-5106MDPL?

* *A Bencher Inc. "Skyhawk 3X10"? *A Butternut HF9V?

Just numbers copied out of a catalog to you, Your Putziness.

CC&Rs?

* *Gasp! *I have to get one of those?!? *I don't
* *have any! *HORRORS!

No...You don't.

But you have a zoning code which still won't let you erect that
Log periodic on your block.

Operating procedures?

* *ABSOLUTELY! *By-the-Book Letter-Perfect as it was
* *in the 1930s so shall it be today!!!

* *Commit just ONE slight infraction and I would be
* *EXCOMMUNICATED!!! *Stripped of all licenses and
* *radios by Riley H. himself!!!

You have to HAVE a license to be stripped of, Lennie.

And if you're using "1930's" procedures, you'll sound like an
idiot on 21st century Amateur Radio...Which is pretty much what the
rst of us (except Morkie, and Morkie's an idiot) expect from you.

Vanity call?

* **VANITY* CALL?!?!? *Oh, my...

* *Can't use "N2EY" or "K4YZ" or "K8MN"...those VANITY
* *calls are TAKEN!!!

Here's one you can use right now on that Part 15 station you were
bragging about a couple of years back:

1PTZ2MNI

* *Have to go out to a furniture store to get the RIGHT
* *VANITY!

Think about it.

* *Wow! *So MUCH to think about! *Do you possibly think
* *ANYONE could approach your Expertise and Brillian Mind
* *about AMATEURISM in radio?!? *Nobody can, ya know...you
* *keep laying it onto us so much...

A TYPO! LENNIE'S MAD! ONLY MAD MEN NEEDING ANGER MANAGEMENT MAKE
TYPOS!....(Or so sayeth Lennie some hundreds of times over...)

Eight Days...No Lennie...No surprises there..................

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 3rd 07, 03:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

On Mar 3, 9:34�am, wrote:
On 3 Mar 2007 06:49:39 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

On Mar 2, 9:30?am, wrote:
On 2 Mar 2007 05:51:38 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
On Mar 1, wrote:
BBBBWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !*?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop whing steve

* *Stop WHAT, Fatboy?

stop lying

There's no lying here, fatboy.

You told me to 'stop whing". I asked you what "whing" is...

Can you not even read your own spelling, fatboy?

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 3rd 07, 03:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 1, 3:25?pm, wrote:
* hy do you write crap like this

you do you enage in relentless stalking of a Bisexaul male and expect
anyone to believe you are heterosexual?

* * What's a "bisexaul", Morkie?

learn to spell properly yourself seve

Lessee....I figured the ratio of YOUR typos to mine, Morkie and
it came out at over 21,000-to-1.

Now.

WHAT is a "bisexaul", Morkie? It's obviously NOT a "typo" since
you keep doing it over and over.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 3rd 07, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default No Code For Any Class x5 Days And NO LENNIE ANDERSON!

"John Smith I" wrote in message
KH6HZ wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote:

QRZ is laden with all sorts of brand new licensees, yet none of
them are the "right out of the box 6 years ago" Leonard H Anderson.

The testing sites are probably not ADA compliant enough for his
wheelchair to make it.

Well, yanno, Len could just be a magician, ya never know, ya just never
know ... Len usually does what he says and says what he does ... just
gotta like a guy like that, yanno what I mean jellybean?

JS

why do you stalk men steve
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old March 3rd 07, 08:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"K4YZ" wrote in message
s.com...
On Mar 1, 7:32?pm, "
wrote:

A vanity license application requires an already-granted
amateur radio license. New licensees will take longer to
process, both at the ARRL (for ARRL VEC) and at the
FCC.

An FCC Commissioner could snap his/her fingers and make an
application "happen", but it won't ever happen with YOUR name on it...

"No Code" has been the law of the land for over a week, now.

Any perusal of ULS will show hundreds of people who've taken the
test SINCE then are already licensed and have been for days.

Other than "I'm too lazy" or "I'm a lying coward", you don't have
any excuses.

Morkie passed HIS General, Lennie, so it means he's either
smarter than you or found yet ANOTHER three VE's that needed $50 more
than they needed a conscience.

So which is it?

Steve, K4YZ

Steve,

If you think about what ham radio is all about, try to consider a Mr. Len
Anderson attempting to conduct a normal QSO. First he would need to develop
a modicum of social skills and be able to discuss a reasonably wide range of
relevant topics with people that he never met before. Would Len be an
interesting person that people would want to QSO with? His relevant topics
are limited to the evils of morse code testing (which is now a moot point
anyway) and his sense of humor is making one-liners that are not really
funny that involve half-wit jokes about engineering terms such as reactance
and susceptance. Len knows that. I think Len is horrified over the prospect
of an amateur license because it involves social interactions that he is not
prepared to participate in. For Len, an amateur license would just be a
useless people of paper and an HF of VHF station would be a worthless
investment because it involves two way communication.

SW

Old March 3rd 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

If you think about what ham radio is all about, try to consider a Mr. Len
Anderson attempting to conduct a normal QSO. First he would need to develop
a modicum of social skills and be able to discuss a reasonably wide range of
relevant topics with people that he never met before. Would Len be an
interesting person that people would want to QSO with?

Well, if he is really that way, he could stick to doing contests.
Contest QSOs require minimal social contact... "You're 5 by 9 here in
NJ, your number is 435". :-)
Old March 3rd 07, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dee Flint wrote:

While I do not think much of his social skills, I personally think he is
more than intelligent enough. The key issue is really his personal goals
and motivations.

Dee, N8UZE

When push-comes-to-shove, just gotta luv ya dee!

JS
Old March 3rd 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"K4YZ" wrote in message
s.com...
On Mar 1, 7:32?pm, "
wrote:

A vanity license application requires an already-granted
amateur radio license. New licensees will take longer to
process, both at the ARRL (for ARRL VEC) and at the
FCC.

An FCC Commissioner could snap his/her fingers and make an
application "happen", but it won't ever happen with YOUR name on it...

"No Code" has been the law of the land for over a week, now.

Any perusal of ULS will show hundreds of people who've taken the
test SINCE then are already licensed and have been for days.

This demonstrates that Len is not up to speed on application handling
procedures. The ARRL and the FCC handle NEW applications first, upgrades
next, and vanity applications last. This is their operating policy.
Afterall some one with an existing license can operate while they wait for
the upgrade or vanity call.

New license processing normally takes 5 to 10 days. Upgrades also take 5 to
10 days but are done after processing the new licensees. At the ARRL they
are processing faster than normal despite the increased number of forms to
go through as they put on extra staff in anticipation of this.

Vanity calls are special processing and are not handled by the VECs (except
for renewals). One must apply directly to the FCC and they take 3 weeks or
more.

Dee, N8UZE