Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old February 28th 07, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jul 2006
Posts: 448
Default No Code For Any Class x5 Days And NO LENNIE ANDERSON!

QRZ is laden with all sorts of brand new licensees, yet none of
them are the "right out of the box 6 years ago" Leonard H Anderson.

Like I said...he's gonna be a no-show.

Most liars like him usually are.

sigh.

Steve, K4YZ


  #2   Report Post  
Old February 28th 07, 08:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Dec 2006
Posts: 300
Default No Code For Any Class x5 Days And NO LENNIE ANDERSON!

"K4YZ" wrote:

QRZ is laden with all sorts of brand new licensees, yet none of
them are the "right out of the box 6 years ago" Leonard H Anderson.


The testing sites are probably not ADA compliant enough for his wheelchair
to make it.


  #3   Report Post  
Old February 28th 07, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,154
Default No Code For Any Class x5 Days And NO LENNIE ANDERSON!

KH6HZ wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote:

QRZ is laden with all sorts of brand new licensees, yet none of
them are the "right out of the box 6 years ago" Leonard H Anderson.


The testing sites are probably not ADA compliant enough for his wheelchair
to make it.



Well, yanno, Len could just be a magician, ya never know, ya just never
know ... Len usually does what he says and says what he does ... just
gotta like a guy like that, yanno what I mean jellybean?

JS
  #4   Report Post  
Old February 28th 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jul 2006
Posts: 448
Default No Code For Any Class x5 Days And NO LENNIE ANDERSON!

On Feb 28, 2:32�pm, John Smith I wrote:
KH6HZ wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote:


* * QRZ is laden with all sorts of brand new licensees, yet none of
them are the "right out of the box 6 years ago" Leonard H Anderson.


The testing sites are probably not ADA compliant enough for his wheelchair
to make it.


Well, yanno, Len could just be a magician, ya never know, ya just never
know ... Len usually does what he says and says what he does ... just
gotta like a guy like that, yanno what I mean jellybean?


"....Len usually does what he says and says what he does...."

WHEN...?!?!?!?!?!?!?

LEONARD H ANDERSON HAS NOT DONE ONE SINGLE THING THAT HE'S EVER
SAID HE WOULD OR ALLEGED THAT HE WAS "CAPABLE" OF WHILE A MEMBER OF
THIS FORUM ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

BWBWBWBWBWBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"JOHN SMITH'S" CREDIBILTY JUST TOOK A CRASH DIVE FASTER THAN A
B-52 THAT JUST HAD THE WINGS SHEARED
OFF! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Thanks for the rolling-on-the-floor laugh fest!

BWBWBWBWBWBWAHYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve, K4YZ


  #5   Report Post  
Old February 28th 07, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,154
Default No Code For Any Class x5 Days And NO LENNIE ANDERSON!

K4YZ wrote:

...
"JOHN SMITH'S" CREDIBILTY JUST TOOK A CRASH DIVE FASTER THAN A
B-52 THAT JUST HAD THE WINGS SHEARED
OFF! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Thanks for the rolling-on-the-floor laugh fest!

BWBWBWBWBWBWAHYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve, K4YZ



BEEG GRIN
JS


  #6   Report Post  
Old February 28th 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,027
Default No Code For Any Class x5 Days And NO LENNIE ANDERSON!

On Feb 28, 12:56?pm, John Smith I wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

BEEG GRIN


...just wait a few days... smirk, smirk

73, LA




  #8   Report Post  
Old March 1st 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,027
Default No Code For Any Class x5 Days And NO LENNIE ANDERSON!

On Feb 28, 5:35�pm, John Smith I wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 28, 12:56?pm, John Smith I wrote:
K4YZ wrote:


BEEG GRIN


* *...just wait a few days... * *smirk, smirk


* *73, LA


Len:

I am 50+, in good health, dad lived into his 70's, mom still alive, yep,
I got some time, I'll be a waitin' here for awhile, maybe longer than
some. *This year am purchasing a Harley Road King or Heritage, gonna
look at some of America I missed when truckin', probably take me a year
or better! *Damn, that XYL is gonna look good on her seat just above the
full touring package. grin

Indeed, I keep a gittin' more and more patience each and everyday,
supposed to work that way, ain't it?


Isn't it? :-)

I come from both sides being long-livers. "How long?" you
ask. I indicate a span of about three feet "This long,"
I reply. :-)

JS, you have to realize that the resident loose cannon in
here is like a vial of nitroglycerine. The slightest little shake
will make him EXPLODE! Really not good for one who claims
to be a "nurse." shrug

Well, he is only a licensed Practical Nurse, not an RN.
Certainly NOT a licensed Medical Doctor despite his
trying to play one in here a few years ago. WE (all the
participants in RRAP) still haven't seen a single bit of
ID from him and his 18-year USMC active-duty time.
Not in at least 8 years of his bragging (in text) that he
was IN. shrug

On the motor: Good on that! Go for it. When you get
one, include a picture of it with the XYL on it. Or just
the XYL. Cecil has a snazzy picture of himself on his
Harley but I think your XYL looks better than Cecil.
[no offense, Cecil, you are an OK guy, I'm hetero... :-) ]

73, LA

  #9   Report Post  
Old March 1st 07, 02:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,154
Default No Code For Any Class x5 Days And NO LENNIE ANDERSON!

wrote:
On Feb 28, 5:35�pm, John Smith I wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 28, 12:56?pm, John Smith I wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
BEEG GRIN
� �...just wait a few days... � �smirk, smirk
� �73, LA

Len:

I am 50+, in good health, dad lived into his 70's, mom still alive, yep,
I got some time, I'll be a waitin' here for awhile, maybe longer than
some. �This year am purchasing a Harley Road King or Heritage, gonna
look at some of America I missed when truckin', probably take me a year
or better! �Damn, that XYL is gonna look good on her seat just above the
full touring package. grin

Indeed, I keep a gittin' more and more patience each and everyday,
supposed to work that way, ain't it?


Isn't it? :-)

I come from both sides being long-livers. "How long?" you
ask. I indicate a span of about three feet "This long,"
I reply. :-)

JS, you have to realize that the resident loose cannon in
here is like a vial of nitroglycerine. The slightest little shake
will make him EXPLODE! Really not good for one who claims
to be a "nurse." shrug

Well, he is only a licensed Practical Nurse, not an RN.
Certainly NOT a licensed Medical Doctor despite his
trying to play one in here a few years ago. WE (all the
participants in RRAP) still haven't seen a single bit of
ID from him and his 18-year USMC active-duty time.
Not in at least 8 years of his bragging (in text) that he
was IN. shrug

On the motor: Good on that! Go for it. When you get
one, include a picture of it with the XYL on it. Or just
the XYL. Cecil has a snazzy picture of himself on his
Harley but I think your XYL looks better than Cecil.
[no offense, Cecil, you are an OK guy, I'm hetero... :-) ]

73, LA


Len:

Oh, did I mention the rig that will be in the console of that bike? A
commercial unit, heavily modified with a bit "chicken" in it, if ya git
ma drift! Takes a special key to activate chicken so I don't get the
darn thing confiscated!

Yep, the road is owned by eleven meters! When ya run with the BIG DOGS,
frequency is where it's at! See ya in the "Great 49", maybe even
Hawaii. I can't wait for a warm spring to get here ... I just might
retire when I think about it ... Ya never know what ya'll hear on ten
either, keep an ear out, we may be commin' to your town!

Don't worry, a lap top and wireless will go with me. evil grin

Gotta get the little gal on a diet so we can get that pic on the bike
with here in a halter top! evil grin

Regards,
JS


  #10   Report Post  
Old March 1st 07, 04:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Dec 2006
Posts: 179
Default No Code For Any Class x5 Days And NO LENNIE ANDERSON!


wrote in message
...
On 28 Feb 2007 15:29:39 -0800, "
wrote:

On Feb 28, 12:56?pm, John Smith I wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

BEEG GRIN


...just wait a few days... smirk, smirk

73, LA


really Len I hope you are serious


You are falsely assuming he could pass element 4. He's been out of his
profession for quite a fews years now and appears to have signs of memory
lapse, such as commitments he made 7 years ago etc..




Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
another place the fruit can't post MarQueerMyDear Policy 2 November 21st 06 05:22 AM
A Study of Amateur Radio Demographics K4YZ Policy 33 March 19th 05 11:08 AM
Response to "21st Century" Part One (Code Test) N2EY Policy 6 December 2nd 03 03:45 AM
NCVEC NPRM for elimination of horse and buggy morse code requirement. Keith Policy 1 July 31st 03 03:46 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2021 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017