Old March 1st 07, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default No Code For Any Class x5 Days And NO LENNIE ANDERSON!

Stefan Wolfe wrote:
wrote in message
On 28 Feb 2007 15:29:39 -0800, "
wrote:

On Feb 28, 12:56?pm, John Smith I wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

BEEG GRIN
...just wait a few days... smirk, smirk

73, LA

really Len I hope you are serious

You are falsely assuming he could pass element 4. He's been out of his
profession for quite a fews years now and appears to have signs of memory
lapse, such as commitments he made 7 years ago etc..

Strange, I must be losing it. Old Len sure seems "smarter than the
average bear", well, at least here he does. grin

JS
Old March 1st 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

butsince you bring it up I expect Len certainly could although I doubt
that Len could sit down and pass element 2 and 3 and 4 in the same
same sitiing being an older fellow and having been out the thick of
things for a few years OtOh I certainly beleive he can pass element 4

after all AB8MQ has done so twice
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Be careful, don't gauge Len by the rest of the neer-do-wells you see
here, he would surprise you, I can guarantee that!

Try to get out more, hanging here gives one a rather low expectation of
what real men are capable of ...

JS
Old March 1st 07, 05:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I'd trade you ten CW-spittin' wannabes for one Len ... they may know CW,
but they can't fool a real person into thinkin' they are worthwhile.

But then, they already knew that ...

JS
Old March 1st 07, 07:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 28, 8:10�pm, John Smith I wrote:
Stefan Wolfe wrote:
wrote in message
.. .

K4YZ wrote:

BEEG GRIN
* ...just wait a few days... * *smirk, smirk

* 73, LA
really Len I hope you are serious

You are falsely assuming he could pass element 4. He's been out of his
profession for quite a fews years now and appears to have signs of *memory
lapse, such as commitments he made 7 years ago etc..

Strange, I must be losing it. *Old Len sure seems "smarter than the
average bear", well, at least here he does. *grin

JS, I am smarter than the average boor in here. :-)

LA

Old March 1st 07, 04:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 1, 7:49?am, wrote:
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 21:42:41 -0800, John Smith I

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I'd trade you ten CW-spittin' wannabes for one Len .

that all Id trade about 50

I'm not for "trade," Mark. koff, koff

Sincerely,
The Smith Brothers

Old March 1st 07, 04:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 28, 11:41�pm, John Smith I wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 28, 8:10?pm, John Smith I wrote:
Stefan Wolfe wrote:
wrote in message
K4YZ wrote:
BEEG GRIN
? ...just wait a few days... ? ?smirk, smirk
? 73, LA
really Len I hope you are serious
You are falsely assuming he could pass element 4. He's been out of his
profession for quite a fews years now and appears to have signs of ?memory
lapse, such as commitments he made 7 years ago etc..
Strange, I must be losing it. ?Old Len sure seems "smarter than the
average bear", well, at least here he does. ?grin

* *JS, I am smarter than the average boor in here. * :-)

* *LA

Just don't get better than the avg boor in here, I end up "boored"
enough! *{krist, you get around some of these politicans and you get
"bored from the back!--OUCH!")

Would you like a Joanne Worley imitation with those fries?

Regards,
The Laugh-In Team

Old March 1st 07, 07:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 28, 10:04�pm, "Stefan Wolfe" wrote:
wrote in message

K4YZ wrote:

BEEG GRIN

* ...just wait a few days... * *smirk, smirk

* 73, LA

really Len I hope you are serious

You are falsely assuming he could pass element 4. He's been out of his
profession for quite a fews years now and appears to have signs of *memory
lapse, such as commitments he made 7 years ago etc..

Yep.

It's day 6...there's been VE sessions all over the place, and
considering Lennie is in the middle of Southern California, I KNOW
he's been within 1 hour's drive of dozens of VE sessions since.

I MAILED IN an applicaiton for a club station via a third-
party intermediary and it's on the system already.

No...Lennie won't be getting an Amateur license any time soon. He
doesn't need one in order to be a saddle sore in this forum.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 1st 07, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 28, 10:42?pm, wrote:
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 20:38:18 -0800, John Smith I

butsince you bring it up I expect Len certainly could although I doubt
that Len could sit down and pass element 2 and 3 and 4 in the same
same sitiing being an older fellow and having been out the thick of
things for a few years OtOh I certainly beleive he can pass element 4

after all AB8MQ has done so twice

What's it say that elementary grade kids and Roger can pass the
exams but Lennie can't even FIND one, let alone successfully pass
it...?!?!

Be careful, don't gauge Len by the rest of the neer-do-wells you see
here, he would surprise you, I can guarantee that!

there are few that mage em in one siting Oh it happens yes Len Might
well manage but I bet against it rather than in favour of in Len but I
would tend to bet he pass em no way than 3 session and likely 2

He can sit in a VE session from now to the Second Coming. Lennie
Anderscum won't get an Amateur license now anymore than he was going
to get one "out of the box" seven years go.

Lennie's on an ego trip with a one-way ticket. He was "too much
of a man" to sit with mere mortals for a license then, it's going to
be even worse now. The denominator has been lowered even further, and
that spits in the face of a "real radio professional" like Lennie.

Try to get out more, hanging here gives one a rather low expectation of
what real men are capable of ...

well haviung tried to pass 3-4 in same day and gauging Len from his
posts I doubt he mange to shawlow all the BS in the extra along with
the other 2 pools for the same day

English. The standard language for this forum is E N G L I S H.

he is too smart and too intolorant of of BS to find that easy he might
manage it

His ego sponge is dripping, Morkie, that's all.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 1st 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:

BEEG GRIN

...just wait a few days... smirk, smirk

How long is it taking the FCC to issue new ham licenses nowadays? Is it
still on the order of a few weeks? Maybe he'll be getting a 2x2 or a 2x3...