Old March 4th 07, 06:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Disjointed Markisms

wrote in message
On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 23:55:42 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On 3 Mar 2007 17:20:27 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

no dloyd you are s fraud

See? I TOLD you Mark's twisted mind is producing twisted logic. What is
"almost" a threat, Mark?

you don't know ?

and you claim to understand english
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I do understand English. When are you going to learn to write same?

Old March 4th 07, 07:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Another dumbass Morgasm

wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 01:58:57 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 23:55:42 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

and you claim to understand english
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I do understand English.

no you don't you do not understand the phrase almost a threat
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

You edited out the challenge I posted whereby I asked you to post in
English.
There is no "almost a threat", except in your jaded, twisted dyslexic mind.
Either a threat has been made, or none has.

To put it in a perspective that you can comprehend. He "almost" stuck his
penis in your butt is not the same as he DID stick his penis in your butt.
It either happened, or did not happen.

Your twisted logic again rears its ugly head.

Old March 4th 07, 07:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default just another stalking thread

On Mar 4, 2:47 am, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:
wrote in message

has been made, or none has.

. He "almost" stuck his
penis in your butt is not the same as he DID stick his penis in your butt.

nor have I ever asserted anything like was the same thing

It either happened, or did not happen.

agreed

Your twisted logic again rears its ugly head.

you r logic is twisted not mine

BTW why you presume only YOU may make judgements about people "cassie"?

Old March 4th 07, 10:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Gay Man Walking

"Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

Then why do you mention his name so often? He is indeed on your mind.

I think the word you're looking for is "obsessed".

But, let's give Mork the benefit of the doubt. Maybe Mork saw a picture of
Steve and is merely "fixated" or "fantasizing" about him now, let hetro
dudes do over the centerfold in Playboy.

Old March 4th 07, 10:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"KH6HZ" wrote in message
"Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

Then why do you mention his name so often? He is indeed on your mind.

I think the word you're looking for is "obsessed".

But, let's give Mork the benefit of the doubt. Maybe Mork saw a picture of
Steve and is merely "fixated" or "fantasizing" about him now, let hetro
dudes do over the centerfold in Playboy.

I'd prefer to give Mark no benefit of the doubt. The guy is an almost
admitted misfit. Yes, Mark, you "almost" admitted to being a misfit just as
a previous poster "almost" made a threat. I'm simply using your loose
definitions.
In actuality, Mark IS a misfit. How else can one explain away the web sites
and blogs that he has been blocked from? Something is very, very wrong with
Mark.

I doubt Mark knows much about the Playboy magazine in general. I suspect he
is far more familiar with GayBoy.

Old March 4th 07, 01:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Thank god for the moderated group

On Mar 3, 1:44 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word" posting
by you know who.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon

If only the rest of the riff-raff would move on to the moderated
group, this group would be peaceful again.

Time for you to move along.

Old March 4th 07, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 4, 10:49 am, wrote:
On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 10:04:47 -0500, Bob Brock
wrote:

On 4 Mar 2007 05:55:40 -0800, wrote:

On Mar 3, 1:44 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word" posting
by you know who.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon

If only the rest of the riff-raff would move on to the moderated
group, this group would be peaceful again.

Time for you to move along.

I had hoped that they would, but experience told me that they
wouldn't.

which is part of why I opposed the creaion of the New NG in the first
place

Yep. They can go to Moderated and act civilized, then slip into their
anonninnie costumes and post crap here.

Old March 4th 07, 08:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 4, 8:55?am, wrote:
On Mar 3, 1:44 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:

Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word" posting
by you know who.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon

If only the rest of the riff-raff would move on to the moderated
group, this group would be peaceful again.

Time for you to move along.

Yes your right, it is time for YOU to move along and take your Riff-
Raff, such as Mark Morgan with you. I bet if Mark did not post here,
hijack every thread, and turn every subject into an opportunity to
satisfy his desperate plea for attention, the group would calm down.
But Mark has irritated so many, for so long, with his constant cross
posting and hijacking of every thread. I don't know where he gets off
thinking he can hijack every thread knowing that it is inappropriate.
Imagine your at a amateur radio club meeting sitting at a table
talking among several members, and then Mark sits down rudely butts
into your conversation (thread) and starts talking about something way
off topic. So you get up go to another table and start another
converstation and here comes Mark again butting into your conversation
(thread) and once again he changes the topic. So you tell Mark, I
don't want you butting into my conversation and changing the topic,
then he turns it all around and accuses you of stalking him. You would
probably think he is mental. So you get up move once again, start
another conversation, and here comes Mark again, and again, and again,
you can't escape this asshole if you want to use the NG. My question
is when was this group every peaceful, in 1996 or 97 perhaps? Most of
you who are whining on Mark's side wasn't even posting here then, so
you don't even know what the group was like BMC (before Mark Morgan)?
Most people that were on this group before Mark showed up don't want
to deal with or talk to Mark Morgan because of his behavior and he has
very little knowledge and can't really add anything to the
conversation, but he won't go away, and he insists on hijacking every
thread. He thinks just because he obtained a ham license he somehow
gained some special right to hijack practically every thread on the
NG. If you don't want me and others like me posting here that are
critical of Mark, then stop Mark Morgan from post 300 times a day,
changing the names of threads that he didn't start, and hijacking
everythread. Mark seems to think he is the first to act this way, but
LLoyd Davies was here pulling his garbage way before Mark even thought
about amateur radio. Now Mark will say "I have a right to post",
which he does, but he dosen't have the right to hijack threads and
change the topic to suit him, on threads he did not even start.
That's just rude, but typical Mark Morgan behavior. If this was a
physical world, somebody probably would have already slapped the ****
out of Mark by now and stopped him, but because it is not, he acts
accordingly. That's why I say, thank god for the Moderated Group an
area free of Mark Morgan.

Dloyd Lavies Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic Rear"

http//:
www.markmorgansucks.blogspot.com

Old March 4th 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 4 Mar 2007 12:41:56 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 4, 8:55?am, wrote:
[...]

You thank God for it, but here you are aren't you? However, I promise
you that, if you go to the moderated group that you are so happy to
have, you will never see a single post from me there.

It should make you happy, but since you advocate people shifting nyms
constantly and posting what could only be considered personal attacks,
it won't satisfy you. You will still be right here cheering them on
if you aren't participating yourself.

More power to you. This is an open group, I'll post as I desire.