Old March 5th 07, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Thank God for the Moderated Group

On Mar 4, 9:29?pm, wrote:
On 4 Mar 2007 18:26:08 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 4, 9:01?pm, wrote:
On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 20:53:42 -0500, Bob Brock
wrote:

Now Mark is accusing someones mother of stalking.

lying again "dloyd"

as alwayshttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

How am I lying, you changed the thread name to "amother stalking
thread" by

It looks like "a mother stalking thread"

Old March 5th 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default just another stalking thread

On Mar 4, 9:40?pm, wrote:

wrote:

Now Mark is accusing someones mother of stalking.

lying again "dloyd"

as alwayshttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

How am I lying, you changed the thread name to "amother stalking
thread" by

Mark, you retard, I was not responding to you,

I know that
what is your point?

That you obviously are too stupid to follow this thread. I suppose
that when some lady in the grocery store asks he husband if he wants
something, you answer for him. Idiot.

by lying obviously

really you need to get mental help since your mind is clearly goinghttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

My mind is just fine. You better worry about yourself with all that
paranoia you have going on with your perception that you are being
stalked and threatend.

But good move Mark, first you call me a liar, then you back peddle,
then you resort to the old mental angle. I not the one who lusts
after the same sex, you better look in the mirror if you want to see a
person with mental issues.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic Rear"

http://www.markmorgansucks.blogspot.com

Old March 5th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Old March 5th 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 4 Mar 2007 18:19:50 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 4, 8:47?pm, Bob Brock wrote:
On 4 Mar 2007 13:58:02 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

so I don't understand your accusation that I'm the last author for most threads in the ng

I never said or implied that you, were the last author for most
threads, and if that is the way it came across, I apologize. I did
imply that a certain other person was and if there was a cross
communication, I am not sure how that happened.

Thanks :-)

Old March 5th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

nope I understood who you were responding to but as I said in anypost
today if you want to have a private chat don't post it HERE

C'mon Markie, you lost total track of the thread and if I want to have
a private chat in MY thread, I will post it. Just because someone
post something, does not mean he or she wants a response from every
boob who reads the group.

I suppose
that when some lady in the grocery store asks he husband if he wants
something, you answer for him.

why do you suppose that?

Because you were responding to an answer for Bob Brock whereas I was
responding to his post, besides if I want to have a private chat in MY
thread, I will.

get help for your fear of me and lloyd

Now you really are delusional.

Old March 5th 07, 04:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 4, 10:31�pm, wrote:
On 4 Mar 2007 19:24:49 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

nope I understood who you were responding to but as I said in anypost
today if you want to have a private chat don't post it HERE

C'mon Markie, you lost total track of the thread....

nope

Yes you did.

.... and if I want to have
a private chat in MY thread, I will post it.

then don't bitch when someone else relies

Most normal people can follow a thread and only respond when in
conversation, apparently you can't, so it seems that you post to every
post to cover all bases so you don't miss anything. God you are so
needy to want to belong so badly.

*Just because someone
post something, does not mean he or she wants a response from every
boob who reads the group.

who cares what you want?

Obiviously you don't care what anyone else on the group wants, thats
why you hijack so many threads, you can add selfish to your long list
of defects, and therefore don't whine and cry when everybody
challenges you about your behavior.

I suppose
that when some lady in the grocery store asks he husband if he wants
something, you answer for him.

why do you suppose that?

Because you were responding to an answer for Bob Brock whereas I was
responding to his post,

then you are clearly mentaly defective you imagine that this is
somehow simliar

It is the same thing, you just don't see it that way because you scope
of thinking is apparently dulled. I was responding directly to a
communcation from Bob, and then you posted like I was talking to you.
Why do you think that people can't communicate directly and solely to
each other through messages on this group? Its done all the time but
you don't see it because you can't follow a thread.

Old March 5th 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Thank God for the Moderated Group where Mark can't Hijack every thread.

On Mar 4, 11:15�pm, wrote:

wrote:

nope I understood who you were responding to but as I said in anypost
today if you want to have a private chat don't post it HERE

C'mon Markie, you lost total track of the thread....

nope

Yes you did.

.... and if I want to have
a private chat in MY thread, I will post it.

then don't bitch when someone else relies

Most normal people can follow a thread and only respond when in
conversation,

I can follow but you post to threads not addressed to you

You can't follow a thread, which is evidenced by you answering every
single post, even when it is directed to another person.

I have te same right

To what? Post a response to a communication when its directed to
someone other than you, that is just like the anology I posted where
you answer for someone else.

you don'tlike it *get the **** out of herehttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

What's the problem Mark, why do you have to stoop to being nasty and
using foul language. But it proves several of my points, that because
this is not a physical world, you act accordingly, and no one can have
a rational discussion with you. In the real world, I can guarantee
you would not tell me to my face to "get the f**k out of here, unless
you have a strong desire to start sporting a full set of false teeth.

But by the way you whine and cry and change everypost to someone is
stalking you, maybe you should take your own advice.

Old March 5th 07, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 5, 9:19 am, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
On Mar 4, 11:15?pm, wrote:

Most normal people can follow a thread and only respond when in
conversation,

I can follow but you post to threads not addressed to you

You can't follow a thread,..............

yes I can
........ which is evidenced by you answering every
single post, even when it is directed to another person.

I can answer any thread I like

so can you

you hijack most thread you post in

I have te same right

To what?

Post a response to a communication when its directed to
someone other than you,...........

exactly

......... that is just like the anology I posted where
you answer for someone else.

no it isn't

this a discussion forum not a grocery store

you don'tlike it ?get the **** out of herehttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

What's the problem Mark, why do you have to stoop to being nasty and
using foul language.

the problem is you are a hypocritcal asshole I am simply using langaue
aproate to your mindset

But it proves several of my points, that because
this is not a physical world, you act accordingly, and no one can have
a rational discussion with you.

you can't have a rational discussion with anyone

In the real world, I can guarantee
you would not tell me to my face to "get the f**k out of here, unless
you have a strong desire to start sporting a full set of false teeth.

id tell you in heartbeat and you'd do nothing

if you did you'd be dead or in jail shortly thereafter

But by the way you whine and cry and change everypost to someone is
stalking you, maybe you should take your own advice.

why? I can operate in this evoiment you can't

go to the NG you are so glad not to post in

Old March 5th 07, 03:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 4, 11:15?pm, wrote:

Most normal people can follow a thread and only respond when in
conversation,

I can follow but you post to threads not addressed to you

You can't follow a thread,..............

yes I can

........ which is evidenced by you answering every
single post, even when it is directed to another person.

I can answer any thread I like

but it's inappropriate

so can you

Yes, but I try to follow NG ediquite, something that you obviously
something you know nothing about

you hijack most thread you post in

I don't post enough to hijack threads. I've posted 20 times during the
month of March and only on my own threads, you on the otherhand you
have already posted 275 times on everybody eles's threads, you have
hijacked so many threads this month its ridiculous and its only the
fifth day of the month, by the end of the month you will have posted
1375 times. Your problem is you don't realize that this is
inappropriate behavoir. Your like some bully crapping on everybody's
posts.

I have te same right

To what?
*Post a response to a communication when its directed to
someone other than you,...........

exactly

No you don't, unless you are a retard and can't follow a thread. Why
would you answer someone when they aren't talking to you?

......... that is just like the anology I posted where
you answer for someone else.

no *it isn't

this a discussion forum not a grocery store

Same difference, it is still two people talking to each other
communicating, there is no difference between here, a grocery store, a
ham band, or any other means. People exchange their thoughts directly
and only to each other all the time, that why we have quotes,
everything is not always about you..

you don'tlike it ?get the **** out of herehttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

What's the problem Mark, why do you have to stoop to being nasty and
using foul language. *

the problem is you are a hypocritcal asshole I am simply using langaue
aproate to your mindset

I'm not a hypocrite, I don't hijack threads or post 275 times in five
days, I would never do any of the crap that you do because your
behavoir is so inappropriate.

But it proves several of my points, that because
this is not a physical world, you act accordingly, and no one can have
a rational discussion with you. *

you can't have a rational discussion with anyone

In the real world, I can guarantee
you would not tell me to my face to "get the f**k out of here, unless
you have a strong desire to start sporting a full set of false teeth.

id tell you in heartbeat and you'd do nothing

Don't bet your life on that.

if you did you'd be dead or in jail shortly thereafter

Well if you killed me because I wasr kicking your ass, that means you
would be guilty of murder, so you would end up in jail for life.
Deadly force is not an acceptable means of defense when no weapons are
involved.

But by the way you whine and cry and change everypost to someone is
stalking you, maybe you should take your own advice.

why? I can operate in this evoiment you can't

go to the NG you are so glad not to post in

Mark, I am not going anywhere, so stop whining like a little bitch
just because you can't poison the moderated group.

Old March 5th 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 5, 10:47 am, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
On Mar 5, 9:40?am, "an_old_friend" wrote:

there is no difference between hereeditied, a
ham band,

not according to th FCC

People exchange their thoughts directly
and only to each other all the time, that why we have quotes,
everything is not always about you..

I never said it was about me

you don'tlike it ?get the **** out of herehttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

What's the problem Mark, why do you have to stoop to being nasty and
using foul language. ?

the problem is you are a hypocritcal asshole I am simply using langaue
aproate to your mindset

I'm not a hypocrite,

yes you are you do something then deny you do it

I don't hijack threads or post 275 times in five
days, I would never do any of the crap that you do because your
behavoir is so inappropriate.

how so?

you have a strong desire to start sporting a full set of false

teeth.

id tell you in heartbeat and you'd do nothing

Don't bet your life on that.

you can find anytime you like Id rather you did not esp now it would
be rough getting the blood up off the snow

if you did you'd be dead or in jail shortly thereafter

Well if you killed me because I wasr kicking your ass, that means you
would be guilty of murder, so you would end up in jail for life.

nope. indeed I don't have to wait for the first blow to land,
althought that would be safer legaly

Deadly force is not an acceptable means of defense when no weapons are
involved.

not the case in Michigan

But by the way you whine and cry and change everypost to someone is
stalking you, maybe you should take your own advice.

why? I can operate in this evoiment you can't

go to the NG you are so glad not to post in

Mark, I am not going anywhere, so stop whining like a little bitch
just because you can't poison the moderated group.

I don't want to poison any NG

please stop lying about me