Old May 4th 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Stop the whining about my blog domain if you can Mark

On May 4, 7:47�am, "Ralph" anon@anon wrote:
"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message

ups.com...

On May 3, 7:00?pm, wrote:
On 3 May 2007 15:54:23 -0700, Dloyd Lavies
wrote:

On May 3, 6:51?pm, wrote:
On Thu, 3 May 2007 18:45:32 -0400, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

stop the fraud if you can Dloyd

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
Dloyd's Blog

what fraud mark?

the fraud you are KB9rqz that you are not a criminal that you

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a
congress"
adams

woghger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://khkb9rqz.blogspot.com

Ok I will get rid of the blog. *I wonder if Roger wants it?

Oh, don't do that! Keep it! The longer you keep it the longer and the worse
Mark will mewl.
Several of us like hearing him whine and he has been quite accommodating so
far.- Hide quoted text -

Don't worry, I decided to keep the blog for at least a little while.
I was mulling it over and actually considered giving up the domain
name, but from the time I said I would give up the blog until I was
just getting ready to free the domain (about 5 minutes). Markie threw
another fit and spammed the hell out of RRAP with his Dloyd this and
Dloyd that slanderous tirade. So I said to hell with it, why should I
do anything for an ungrateful a**hole like him. F*** Mark Morgan, he
can whine until the cows come home.

Dloyd's Blog

www.kb9rqz.blogspot.com

Old May 5th 07, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default why does spoiled Mark whine so, like a little girl?

On May 5, 8:22�am, wrote:

Don't worry, I decided to keep the blog for at least a little while.

porveing thereby you are a dishonest fraud

No proving that I an not going to succumb to you rants and tirade.

I was mulling it over and actually considered giving up the domain
name, but from the time I said I would give up the blog until I was
just getting ready to free the domain (about 5 minutes).

more an hour

No it was about 7 minutes.

Markie threw
another fit and spammed the hell out of RRAP with his Dloyd this and
Dloyd that slanderous tirade.

no slander you can't be slandered

Ok Morkie, it I can't be slandered, then I can't commit fraud either,
to go further, then I don't exist, and I don't have a blog. So what
are you whining about?

or be honest
but you were just lying in the first place we all know that

No I actually was going to release the name, but I was cautious
considering your past behavior, it seems that my reservations were
well founded.

*So I said to hell with it, why should I
do anything for an ungrateful a**hole like him.

an honest man for once

Glad you agree, you are an ASSHOLE!

and why should I be gratefull Dloyd

Because you were going to get your way for once. That someone was
going to take the first step in being polite, but no you couldn't act
like an adult...you are such an ASSHOLE.

*F*** Mark Morgan, he
can whine until the cows come home.

and point out you steal lie and cheat

No point out that you are a whining little boy throwing a temper
tantrum and taking out on RRAP because you can't have your way.

"one useless Mark is a disgrace, a second warrants an abortion"

Dloyd's Blog
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com

Old May 5th 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark its my domain, stop whining. www.kb9rqz.blogspot.com

On May 5, 10:39?am, wrote:

Its my domain, you can't have it, get over it and move on.

www.kb9rqz.blogspot.com
DLOYD's BLOG

Old May 5th 07, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Dloyd the fraud

On May 5, 11:10?am, wrote:

Its my domain, you can't have it, get over it and move on.

you stolen promised to retun and then reneged

I don't make promises, I made a statement, but I am allowed to change
my mind. Don't we all have that right.

and I will move several months after you mget over your prueint
interest in my sex life

I will still retain the domain, no matter what happens to the blog.

Since I haven't commented on your sex life, I am not sure where you
are going with this. Why do you keep bringing it up. It seems that
you are the one focused on your sex life. Really, I don't care, your
defective and I can accept that, but it appears that you can't.

"one useless Mark is a disgrace, 2 warrant an abortion"
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
Dloyd's Blog

You better go change all of you profiles to match you blog name, lest
they show up on my blog. I don't think you want that.

Old May 5th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On May 5, 11:24 am, Dloyd Lavies wrote:
On May 5, 11:10?am, wrote:

Its my domain, you can't have it, get over it and move on.

you stolen promised to retun and then reneged

I don't make promises, ......

at leats none that are worth anything

....... I made a statement, but I am allowed to change
my mind.

not in a contacrt is this how you run your personal life too

Don't we all have that right.

nopne of seem to Dloyd

and I will move several months after you mget over your prueint
interest in my sex life

I will still retain the domain, no matter what happens to the blog.

Since I haven't commented on your sex life,....

lying again Dloyd

you have indeed comented my mysexlife my wifes sexlife

....... I am not sure where you
are going with this. Why do you keep bringing it up. It seems that
you are the one focused on your sex life.

only you it seems

Really, I don't care, your
defective and I can accept that, but it appears that you can't.

Defective aw you just can't resist name calling

"one useless Mark is a disgrace, 2 warrant an abortion"http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
Dloyd's Blog

You better go change all of you profiles to match you blog name, lest
they show up on my blog. I don't think you want that.

why Not?

just help me show you a thief

Old May 5th 07, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Poor Mark

wrote in message
On 4 May 2007 13:36:03 -0700, Dloyd Lavies
wrote:

On May 4, 7:47?am, "Ralph" anon@anon wrote:
"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message

ups.com...

Don't worry, I decided to keep the blog for at least a little while.

porveing thereby you are a dishonest fraud

I was mulling it over and actually considered giving up the domain
name, but from the time I said I would give up the blog until I was
just getting ready to free the domain (about 5 minutes).

more an hour

Markie threw
another fit and spammed the hell out of RRAP with his Dloyd this and
Dloyd that slanderous tirade.

no slander you can't be slandered

or be honest
but you were just lying in the first place we all know that

So I said to hell with it, why should I
do anything for an ungrateful a**hole like him.

to be an honest man for once

but NO you can't do that

and why should I be gratefull Dloyd

F*** Mark Morgan, he
can whine until the cows come home.

and point out you steal lie and cheat

....while YOU, Markie, prove over and over and over that you are a dumbass.

Old May 5th 07, 07:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 5, 10:39?am, wrote:

Its my domain, you can't have it, get over it and move on.

www.kb9rqz.blogspot.com
DLOYD's BLOG

Mark LIKES to whine. It is what petulant little girls do best.

Old May 5th 07, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Poor Markie

oups.com...
On May 5, 11:10?am, wrote:

[...]

Saying that you are defective is not name calling, Markie. It is a
descriptor. Dloyd is correct. You ARE defective, and you illustrate same
with each post you make.

"one useless Mark is a disgrace, 2 warrant an abortion"

did wiseen get kicked out of the libary today an old freind Policy 2 May 31st 06 04:12 PM
take your meds [email protected] General 0 January 11th 06 06:08 PM
OFF his MEDS again KC8GXW Policy 9 May 15th 05 12:07 PM
OT Will David Rickets take his meds? dxAce Shortwave 19 February 7th 05 05:57 PM