Old August 23rd 04, 01:49 PM
Mike Coslo

N2EY wrote:
In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

You are confusing good manners with weakness. You are also confusing
good manners with backbone.

So who's got which?

Lenover21 is on record saying that good manners are a sign of weakness.
Oddly enough, the opposite is true.

Bluff, bluster, insults and invective are a pretty good sign of a weak
argument and often of insecurity. Always has been and always will be.

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old August 23rd 04, 01:51 PM
Mike Coslo

N2EY wrote:
In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

And no, I'm still Mike Coslo - mild mannered, cute as a button, and
makin' friends wherever I go... 8^)

Absolutely!

Back to your penalty box...

Trrying to tell me to shut up?

Extra penalty time in the box for trying to sass the audience.

Sassing the ref can get you extra penalty time. Altercations with the
Audience can get you a game misconduct! 8^)

What about fighting with the Zamboni?

Remember that guy they found under the ice and snow in the Alps?......
8^) I don't think anyone's beaten the Zamboni yet!

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old August 23rd 04, 07:54 PM
N2EY

Mike Coslo wrote in message ...
N2EY wrote:
In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

And no, I'm still Mike Coslo - mild mannered, cute as a button, and
makin' friends wherever I go... 8^)

Absolutely!

Back to your penalty box...

Trrying to tell me to shut up?

Len occasionally tells people to shut up - either directly (as in the
classic
"Feldwebel post" of last October to K8MN) or indirectly (as above).

Extra penalty time in the box for trying to sass the audience.

Sassing the ref can get you extra penalty time. Altercations with the
Audience can get you a game misconduct! 8^)

What about fighting with the Zamboni?

Remember that guy they found under the ice and snow in the Alps?......

Yep - over 6000 years there. They named him "Ozeit" or some such....

They just found three more, of less ancient vintage:

http://www.themercury.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,10539174^401,00.html

8^) I don't think anyone's beaten the Zamboni yet!

Dave "The Hammer" Schultz might have (I was here in Philly for the
1973-74 and 1974-75 seasons....Flyers win Stanley cup....this town
went nuts..)

Still miss the voice of Gene Hart ("IT HIT THE POST! IT HIT THE
%$&!ING POST! THE FLYERS WIN!")

And wasn't it Fred Shero who coached the Olympic hockey team circa
1980?

One more item:

Recent industry convention giveaway was a hockey puck with company
name on it. Many uses in an engineering office: Paperweight, plan
holder-downer, coffee mug coaster, etc. Very popular.

Cute as a button, too.

73 de Jim, N2EY
Old August 23rd 04, 09:51 PM
Len Over 21

In article , Mike Coslo writes:

N2EY wrote:
In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

You are confusing good manners with weakness. You are also confusing
good manners with backbone.

So who's got which?

Lenover21 is on record saying that good manners are a sign of weakness.

Oddly enough, the opposite is true.

Incorrect. I've never cut any records to that effect.

I'm on tape.

Bluff, bluster, insults and invective are a pretty good sign of a weak
argument and often of insecurity. Always has been and always will be.

So spake the PCTA extra...

Another PCTA extra used a totally anonymous AOL screen name,
no identity given, no signature, just a bunch of Jimmy phrases.

Tsk, tsk. Now you accuse another PCTA extra of "insecurity" and
"weakness!" How droll.

beep beep and a hi hi.
Old August 23rd 04, 09:51 PM
Len Over 21

In article , Mike Coslo writes:

N2EY wrote:
In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

And no, I'm still Mike Coslo - mild mannered, cute as a button, and
makin' friends wherever I go... 8^)

Absolutely!

Back to your penalty box...

Trrying to tell me to shut up?

Extra penalty time in the box for trying to sass the audience.

Sassing the ref can get you extra penalty time. Altercations with the
Audience can get you a game misconduct! 8^)

What about fighting with the Zamboni?

Remember that guy they found under the ice and snow in the Alps?......
8^) I don't think anyone's beaten the Zamboni yet!

That "iceman" was probably a PCTA extra clutching a code key
in his dead fist. Check with a bio-historian...or the ARRL website.

Nobody in the rest of the world has invented a better ice surfacing
machine than the Zamboni. Invented and made right here in
southern California.

"A Zamboni gets through when nothing else will...."

Hi hi.