Old May 27th 04, 03:59 AM
Kim W5TIT

Wahoo! It's been a long, long time! But, I'll be checking back in now and
then...

Kim W5TIT

Old May 27th 04, 12:58 PM
N2EY

wrote in message ...
Wahoo! It's been a long, long time! But, I'll be checking back in now and
then...

Welcome back, Kim.

Hope the new home is all you expected it to be.

73 de Jim, N2EY
Old May 27th 04, 03:11 PM
William

"Kim W5TIT" wrote in message ...
Wahoo! It's been a long, long time! But, I'll be checking back in now and
then...

Kim W5TIT

Kim, Larry's been gone since you left. Group has just about
disintegrated. PCTA's have all but imploded. Otherwise, same stuff,
different millenium.

bb
Old May 27th 04, 08:29 PM
Radio Amateur KC2HMZ

On Wed, 26 May 2004 21:59:05 -0500, "Kim W5TIT"
wrote:

Wahoo! It's been a long, long time! But, I'll be checking back in now and
then...

Kim W5TIT

Welcome back. I recently rejoined the group here myself, after a
hiatus of several months due to getting fed up with trying to
participate using open servers.

Having just switched to a new ISP that has proper NNTP access, I've
been lurking for a few weeks, amusing myself by reading the running
battle between two of the regulars (you'll no doubt discover that
thread soon enough)...have noticed several of the regulars that I can
remember through the years seem to have vanished. In the case of one
or two of those, you'll probably find that a good thing.

73 DE John D. Kasupski
Tonawanda, New York, USA
Amateur Radio (KC2HMZ), HF/VHF/UHF Monitoring (KNY2VS)
Member ARATS, ARES, RACES, WUN

Old May 28th 04, 01:40 PM
Mike Coslo

wrote:

Wahoo! It's been a long, long time! But, I'll be checking back in now and
then...

Hello again, Kim. Hope you're all settled in in the new house and all
is well.

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old May 27th 04, 10:21 PM
Keyboard In The Noise

You came back - to news group like this (:-(

Famous quote from Eli Wallach in the Magnificent Seven, The (1960)

--
Keyboard In The Noise

Opinions are the cheapest commodities in the world. Author unknown but
"right on"

Old May 27th 04, 10:51 PM
garigue

"Kim W5TIT" wrote in message
Wahoo! It's been a long, long time! But, I'll be checking back in now

and
then...

Kim W5TIT

Hi Kim ....ya ain't missed a thing ......if fact I am sure your time was
put to better use ...

God Bless .... KI3R Tom

Old May 28th 04, 01:12 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"Kim W5TIT" wrote in message
Wahoo! It's been a long, long time! But, I'll be checking back in now

and
then...

Kim W5TIT

Who cares wanna bee hippie.

Dan/W4NTI

Why You Don't Like The ARRL Louis C. LeVine Policy 803 January 23rd 04 01:12 AM
S band antenna testing Allan Butler Antenna 4 December 21st 03 07:26 PM
My response to Jim Wiley, KL7CC Brian Policy 3 October 24th 03 12:02 AM
Low reenlistment rate charlesb Policy 54 September 18th 03 01:57 PM
BPL Video On-Line JJ Policy 31 August 17th 03 09:12 PM