Old July 3rd 04, 03:59 AM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Brian, if nursie ever had the moronic intent to do that "call,"

Why would I doubt that he wouldn't? He's lacks good judgement and
he's nuts.

We can't tell the irrational that they are irrational... :-)

We could, but it wouldn't do any good.

Had nursie gotten a REAL MD, there might have been something
to it, but, legally he's out of the water enough to put him in the
middle of the Sahara desert.

He needs to try to stay legal.

he
would be in for the legal ride of his life with NO soft landing.
Not on Earth, not on Mars, and he would definitely NOT be
moonwalking anywhere.

He believes in the abuse of gavernment power. Thinks he's "dialing"
some bureaucrat who is going to do some illegal dirtywork for him.
He's just nuts.

Part of the irrationality is mixing up reality and his fantasy.

He may desperately WANT to do some dirty deed to someone,
therefore he thinks he is actually doing it. Irrational.

"Dialing..."

Hi, hi. He's a fool.

Nursie went psychotic some time ago, drifting between reality
and his imagination, his "logic" working more from emotion
than any reasoning. He makes BRAGS of a grande scale,
brags which have no validity, can't be referenced because they
are fictional. When confronted with government regulations,
he refuses to accept them and relies on his imaginary
"definitions." He is fruitcake, hear him roar.

Imagine if this fruitcake did actually have some government power to
abuse.

Hand him a weapon and an autographed DVD of Stallone's
"First Blood" and look out... :-)

From Hambo to Rambo.

Playing at a theater or newsgroup in your neighborhood.

Not my neighborhood.

Nutsos surface from time to time on the Internet as they did in
the BBS world. They shoot off their keyboards as they shoot
off their mouths and make momentous brags, then become
enraged and worse when confronted with reality and exposing
their lies for what they are.

He shot himself in the foot. Now he's in pain and lashing out.

He must have seventy-eleven feet then. Lots of empty cartridge
cases littering the newsgroup, all in his loud but small caliber.

He's only trusted with blanks. Noisy but impotent.

A sure sign of "nutso-ism" is the "mirror" syndrome...that of
repeating what others say of them as meaning the accuser.
Like the infamous Col. Jessup character in the movie, they
mentally holler about "truth" and yet cannot accept the truth
about themselves. They refuse to submit yet they must make
others submit to their weird imaginations.

Weird.

Wired?

Cross-wired.

At best, all we can do is try to make some humor of the situation

a humorless situation

True...but it IS funny at times!

Specially since he doesn't know what IS is. He's taken lessons
from one of the best liars in American history. Hi, hi.

faced by all readers in here. That doesn't help cure the fruitcakes
but it makes life a bit bearable for others.

Welp, I think you're the last guy on R.R.A.P. that will address him.
Where will he go when even you won't play insane mental gymnastics
with him? To his self-made yahoo group where he is the judge,
prosecutor, jury, executioner, undertaker, and worm.

He isn't done with his Weiner von Brawn personna over on the
ham thread regarding BPL.. Too busy solving all of NASA's
problems and reading them some kind of riot act.

Pretends to know jack about hyperspectral imaging. What an imposter!

He's only the worm on here.

Not quite... :-)

hmmm.

I happen to personally like fruitcake, all the candied stuff and the
nuts in that, tasty to me.

Love it. Even the cheap stuff at the drug marts.

There ya go!

We got some expensive stuff as a gift a few years ago. Nice! Big
chunks of macademia nuts in it.

I find the non-holiday human fruitcakes
with candied morse nuts to be indigestible. Ptui.

I don't even try anymore; lost cause.

Those are like those sourballs at the candy shelves. Some just
like to abuse their sense of taste...then demand that "real men"
abuse themselves just like they do.

He's an atomic fireball.

Happy Fourth.

Thank you.

Happy Fourth to you. Enjoy the beer, brats, and fireworks.

Right on!

But, an explanation: "Brats" are the wonderful Wisconsin style
bratwursts on a bun, having nothing to do with the last comment
I made in docket 98-143 back in 1999. [someone is bound and
determined to milk that subject way, way out of proportion! :-) ]

Imagine that. If they're over 18, they're not brats anymore.
Old July 3rd 04, 07:14 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Brian, if nursie ever had the moronic intent to do that "call,"

Why would I doubt that he wouldn't? He's lacks good judgement and
he's nuts.

We can't tell the irrational that they are irrational... :-)

We could, but it wouldn't do any good.

I know. Been done. Doesn't do any good. :-)

Had nursie gotten a REAL MD, there might have been something
to it, but, legally he's out of the water enough to put him in the
middle of the Sahara desert.

He needs to try to stay legal.

Betcha he gonna bitch and moan that he IS legal! :-)

he
would be in for the legal ride of his life with NO soft landing.
Not on Earth, not on Mars, and he would definitely NOT be
moonwalking anywhere.

He believes in the abuse of gavernment power. Thinks he's "dialing"
some bureaucrat who is going to do some illegal dirtywork for him.
He's just nuts.

Part of the irrationality is mixing up reality and his fantasy.

He may desperately WANT to do some dirty deed to someone,
therefore he thinks he is actually doing it. Irrational.

"Dialing..."

Hi, hi. He's a fool.

...and still dialing, the dingaling. Sigh. He can't learn.

Nursie went psychotic some time ago, drifting between reality
and his imagination, his "logic" working more from emotion
than any reasoning. He makes BRAGS of a grande scale,
brags which have no validity, can't be referenced because they
are fictional. When confronted with government regulations,
he refuses to accept them and relies on his imaginary
"definitions." He is fruitcake, hear him roar.

Imagine if this fruitcake did actually have some government power to
abuse.

Hand him a weapon and an autographed DVD of Stallone's
"First Blood" and look out... :-)

From Hambo to Rambo.

Playing at a theater or newsgroup in your neighborhood.

Not my neighborhood.

Certainly in a newsgroup, "with a cast of thousands!"

Cast formed by different personalities. :-)

Nutsos surface from time to time on the Internet as they did in
the BBS world. They shoot off their keyboards as they shoot
off their mouths and make momentous brags, then become
enraged and worse when confronted with reality and exposing
their lies for what they are.

He shot himself in the foot. Now he's in pain and lashing out.

He must have seventy-eleven feet then. Lots of empty cartridge
cases littering the newsgroup, all in his loud but small caliber.

He's only trusted with blanks. Noisy but impotent.

"Short rounds." :-)

A sure sign of "nutso-ism" is the "mirror" syndrome...that of
repeating what others say of them as meaning the accuser.
Like the infamous Col. Jessup character in the movie, they
mentally holler about "truth" and yet cannot accept the truth
about themselves. They refuse to submit yet they must make
others submit to their weird imaginations.

Weird.

Wired?

Cross-wired.

Very cross! :-)

At best, all we can do is try to make some humor of the situation

a humorless situation

True...but it IS funny at times!

Specially since he doesn't know what IS is. He's taken lessons
from one of the best liars in American history. Hi, hi.

Like a good little Democrat. :-)

faced by all readers in here. That doesn't help cure the fruitcakes
but it makes life a bit bearable for others.

Welp, I think you're the last guy on R.R.A.P. that will address him.
Where will he go when even you won't play insane mental gymnastics
with him? To his self-made yahoo group where he is the judge,
prosecutor, jury, executioner, undertaker, and worm.

He isn't done with his Weiner von Brawn personna over on the
ham thread regarding BPL.. Too busy solving all of NASA's
problems and reading them some kind of riot act.

Pretends to know jack about hyperspectral imaging. What an imposter!

Poster boy of the Pretenders?

He's only the worm on here.

Not quite... :-)

hmmm.

I'll say no more, wanting to enjoy my brats from the barbie... :-)

I happen to personally like fruitcake, all the candied stuff and the
nuts in that, tasty to me.

Love it. Even the cheap stuff at the drug marts.

There ya go!

We got some expensive stuff as a gift a few years ago. Nice! Big
chunks of macademia nuts in it.

Yo! Macadamia! The Rolls-Royce of nutmeats! Expen$ive!

Delicious, though...

I find the non-holiday human fruitcakes
with candied morse nuts to be indigestible. Ptui.

I don't even try anymore; lost cause.

Those are like those sourballs at the candy shelves. Some just
like to abuse their sense of taste...then demand that "real men"
abuse themselves just like they do.

He's an atomic fireball.

No. Atomic weapons are rated in "yield." He no yield!

Happy Fourth.

Thank you.

Happy Fourth to you. Enjoy the beer, brats, and fireworks.

Right on!

But, an explanation: "Brats" are the wonderful Wisconsin style
bratwursts on a bun, having nothing to do with the last comment
I made in docket 98-143 back in 1999. [someone is bound and
determined to milk that subject way, way out of proportion! :-) ]

Imagine that. If they're over 18, they're not brats anymore.

Yes and no... :-)

Len