Old June 25th 04, 04:31 AM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Len Over 21 wrote:

I have to laugh at their intellect in here. :-)

That's right. You are unable to do so on the ham bands.

I am laughing at der Oberst's literary intellect.

Who is "der Oberst"?

Strike "unable" and substitute "haven't bothered."

For now, "unable" will have to stand as written. You are unable to
participate in amateur radio. You are not a licensed radio amateur.

Why are all your postings in here concerning me? :-)

You read something concerning you into my Field Day posting?

Dave K8MN
Old June 25th 04, 04:33 AM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

There appears to have been another mishap in the Anderson home
communications center.

Yes there was. :-)

Now what is der oberst going to do about it?

If you want me to fix it, you'll have to put me on retainer.

Dave K8MN
Old June 25th 04, 06:24 AM
Len Over 21

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

If you want me to fix it, you'll have to put me on retainer.

Sorry, that's a medical procedure. See nursie about that.

Put the bite on someone else...

Temper fry...

LHA / WMD
Old June 25th 04, 06:24 AM
Len Over 21

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Who is "der Oberst"?

No, Who is Rev. Jimmie...Rev Jimmie Who.

I think he plays first base.

I dunno plays viola.

Say goodnight, Dave

Temper fry...

LHA / WMD

Old June 26th 04, 12:02 AM
William

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Len Over 21 wrote:

I have to laugh at their intellect in here. :-)

That's right. You are unable to do so on the ham bands.

I am laughing at der Oberst's literary intellect.

Who is "der Oberst"?

Second cousin to Oscar I.
Old June 26th 04, 06:16 AM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , (Steve

Subject: Temper Fry, Was Able Baker Charlie
From: Dave Heil

Date: 6/24/2004 10:31 PM Central Standard Time
Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil

writes:

Len Over 21 wrote:

I have to laugh at their intellect in here. :-)

That's right. You are unable to do so on the ham bands.

I am laughing at der Oberst's literary intellect.

Who is "der Oberst"?

I think it's Lennie's one and only way of admitting you are "one up" on
him on MORE than one subject, Dave....An "Oberst" is a Colonel...Lennie was
never more than a buck sergeant.

Quite a promotion!

Oh, bull****, nursie. Heil has been called both "Oberst" and, for
those who are 'with it' and can associate things "herr robust" for
his steadfast imitation of an SS colonel lecturing the troops. A
rather bad imitation of Otto Preminger in the film "Stalag 17."

You've stuck to the Nazi stuff for quite some time, Leonard. Meanwhile
you and number one son continue your bad Charlie Chan theatre.

The only "promoting" Heil has done is a reverse form. That of
knocking down (actually trying to do so) those he considers
"inferiors."

One of your problems is that you can't stand to be considered a beginner
in anything. Any way you slice it, if you, through an enormous fluke,
would ever pass an amateur radio exam, you'd become an amateur radio
neophyte.

That has been consistent for years. Heil, like
yourself, just can't play well with a diverse group of people.

You're certainly a diverse group of people, Leonid.

Dave K8MN