Old June 28th 04, 01:28 AM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: Temper Fry, Was Able Baker Charlie
From:
(William)
Date: 6/26/2004 12:34 PM Central Standard Time

Steve no understand "Stalag 17." He like "Gumper Pyle." Shazaam!

Don't ask me why, Brain, but I DID expect better from you.

"Sorry, Hans, MARS IS ham radio!"

Nursie need relax, watch old re-runs on tube, see documentary
on murine corpse suggested by Brian.

He yell and yell, he hate me and hate me. Now he say he spect better
from me.

Maybe trap or lie. I no trust.

Not much...but I did expect better.

All expect nursie be hostile action hero on field day. Nursie not
do that, be on-line shooting blanks, yelling, cussing, making bad
noises at enemies.

He noisy. He yell and yell.

Nursie not get military handset for paramilitary SG-2020? No?
Too bad. Nursie not play radio god as sojer in da woods?

Why he want military gear? I 'member. He say he militia.

Perhaps from hanging around too many prepubescent children, I bet..

Tsk. Nursie allatime hate, hate, hate all enemies. Obsession.
Nursie call boy scout leaders homosexual? Not good. Not nice.

Why he fixated with boys? He need get help. Take somekinda sumptin.

Nursie not get merit badge as boy? Nursie get hum radio
merit badge from gubmint, be very proud, he be all that he can
be.

No badge as boy. Must compensate now.

Nursie very superior (old pale). Put down all inferior allatime.
Nursie hostile action hero. Got medal box. Got documentation
in wallet. VA knows all about that.

Feel sorry for VA. All the time he yell and yell. Maybe they have
medicine for him.

Temper fry...

LHA / WMD

Old June 28th 04, 06:24 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve

From:
(William)
Date: 6/26/2004 12:34 PM Central Standard Time

[...]

VA nice state, got many things. VA got medical schools.

Nursie need rap with shrink. Get shrink-rapped.

LHA / WMD
Old June 28th 04, 07:20 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Kellie not drudge. Kellie dine at captain's table. Very posh.
Superior. Knows morse. Morse Isley. [a Star War place]

Kellie know all. Kellie spits on inferior drudges. When not
spitting, Kellie inflate numbers 26 times original size. QED.

Sure is a shame to see a person of Lennie's alleged education and
"experience" lowering himself to neonate babble.

"Neonate?" That be noun, mean newborn infant. Newborn not
have Internet access. Motor control for hands not yet complete,
no typing ability. FCC license newborn as ham op? Not think
so but maybe. Alla olde-tyme hammes think age not barrier to
ham license.

Nursie want newborn have ham license? Newborn pass test?
Do morse code cognition? Good...can have new category of
ham as "extra out of birth canal!" Make news for ARRL web
page. All cheer...hammes superior...support ARRL.

Nursie use magic, have bad spell. Nursie bring home
Mavis Bacon and dictionary, learn typing, proper word use.
Get some.

Should have expected it, though...

Nursie angry, enraged. No sense humor, no wordplay
cognition. All serious in hamme radio. Nursie be NCOIC,
Dill Instructor hamme radio. Not kosher dill but know putzim.

Nursie try play red-dog in newsgrope, run into Big Yellow
Dogs instead. Nursie little chihuahua, yip yip yip allatime
[nursie not know old shaggy dog story of Big Yellow Dog?]

Nursie do mean diss and curse. Not good. Bad PR for hum
radio. Nursie not able have sense of humor except make fun
of others. Not good humor. Nursie no like opposite argument
in discussion, wanna commit all opposition as crazy. Nursie
be fruitcake. Left over from 1972 Christmas. Stale but have
many certificates of ripeness. Nursie way too ripe.

Temper fry...

LHA / WMD