Old June 23rd 04, 06:13 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: Temper Fry, Was Able Baker Charlie
From:
(William)
Date: 6/20/2004 9:44 PM Central Standard Time

The problem is that Steve demands evidence, but has no right to demand
anything.

I have just as much right to "demand" (which I haven't done) evidence

of
your claims as you have to lie in public, Brain.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

That's a LIE right there, nursie...

I count at least three lies within just that one sentence, possibly
four if you count his intentional misspelling of my name.

Nursie might be "laughing at your intellect."

He laughs a lot about that. Too bad he's not given any evidence
of having an intellect..

I have no need or desire to comply...(SNIP)

You CAN'T comply.

Yes, he can.

Yup, all he has to do is show me some authentic credentials, and not
some shoebox full of unearned medals.

He will tell you to "call the VA!" :-)

Now, gunnery nurse, tell us the WHEN and WHERE of all those
"hostile actions" you claim you were in?

I'd rather not hear blow by blow accounts of self-abuse.

Good point. It's bad enough we have the perversity of the PCTA
wanting to bring the 1930s into the new millennium...

Don't forget, we are still waiting for your retraction on the claim of
"Sorry Hans, MARS IS amateur radio!"

I wonder if the TN State MARS Director knows that, "MARS IS
Amateur Radio?"

hi, hi.

:-)

Are you going to challenge DoD Directive 4650.2 or not?

He challenges all "statements of fact." His reputation is built on
it. Of course, I wouldn't want the reputation of being wrong most of
the time, but he doesn't seem to mind.

Well, if he had some intellect, we might be able to laugh at it.

Not much chance as it is...

And the "need", if you care to call it that, is to set your own

character
straight. You don't want to do that, and that's your choice.

...and here's the latest score from the colliseum: 4650.2 to 1.

:-)

Steve's got too many characters to set straight. 4650.2 to 1.

;^)

...and that infuriates the ex-Marine.

"Ex-Marine(s)" either have a dishonorable discharge or six feet of

dirt
over their casket.

In that case, this is a day and night of the living dead...

"Morgan, I'll get you for this!"

Mark those words... :-)

I recommend stress management for him before that bulging
artery in his neck explodes.

If the artery is bulging, it's from laughing so hard at you and

Lennie
glad-handing each other back and forth, Brain.

Poor baby. Type A behavior out of control. Still.

His bulging artery is laughing at you and me.

Hi, hi.

Is that personality #4650.3?

Battle of the Bulge, take 2...

Probably doesn't have a sphygometer with that high a scale.

Off the scale on the spasometer, too.

I'll go over to Cal Tech Seismo lab...they might have a reading
on it...

It's a stress reliever, NOT a stress inducer!

Still with the definition problem. Sort of, like, "Sorry, Hans,
MARS IS amateur radio!"

He simply doesn't know what "is" is.

That would make him a Democrat!!! Woooeee.

Keep up the good work!

Not a problem. As one commissioned extra once said in here,
"some messages just seem to write themselves!"

So they do!

I know. I feel like Dashan in China studying under a master by
this correspondence. So far I'm doing straight-As. :-)

"Dashan" is a Canadian who is fluent in colloquial Chinese and
does contract work there for Chinese government and Chinese
businesses on their national TV. Was in the national press a few
days ago. That has nothing to do with amateur radio policy, but
neither is all the political blabber about presidential candidates.

LHA / WMD
Old June 23rd 04, 11:33 PM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

(William) wrote in message
.com...

He did appear a little "puffy" in his CAP flight suit. I wonder if
the CAP has a "weight management" program for those that like to
pretend they're thin when they're not.

Wanna see what the "puffy" is, Brain?

It's on the QRZ site. Anyone can see it...

He could use a Jane Fonda workout video.

Best I could do is offer a DVD of "Klute" (Jane plays "Bree Daniels"
in that one, a hooker). I can only hope that nursie takes the part
of "Tom Bannerman." :-)

[only movie buffs will get that one...:-) ]

I think he's along the lines of Slim Pickens. Riding out the bad
times with only one expected outcome.

Care to join me in the gym? Three mile run? Five? I'll make
you the same offer I did your scumbag friend and will add a rucksack
with some extra weight in it. Or you could make me REAL happy and
join me for a few minutes in the ring...(please! please!)

Oooooo....macho emotional RAGE! Physical competition!!!

Blatant physical challenge of FIGHTING prowess!!!

All imporant attributes for radio amateurs? Or radio amateur
policy? I think not.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Need for some approved (prescribed by a REAL
MD) tranquilizer or other calming drug seems warranted.

Let's see...modern fighting tools (since at least 1700s) allow
"just a few ounces of finger pressure" to allow reaching out
and touching someone supersonically. No need for physical
confrontation up close and personal. [wonder who mentioned
"just a few ounces of pressure?" :-) ]

All that proves that nursie don't wanna do anything but FIGHT
in here. [sic...and sick]

Temper fry...

LHA / WMD

Did you see him begging, "(please! please!)?"

He wants me real bad.

Hmmm...I wonder what exactly for?

Steve wants to beat me up. Kellie wanted me to "bend-over." Maybe I
should introduce those two.

What's this about a "few ounces of pressure?" Backchannel stuff?

Nah. Been out in public in here twice, few months ago and a few
years ago.

Welp, unlike the others who claim to have me blocked yet know every
word I've ever posted...

I've actually not read every Steve posting out there. So I actually
missed his references to reaching out and touching someone. Spooky
dude that Steve.

Nursie wanna posture and threaten wid sojer skills, like shooting.
"A few ounces of pressure" refers to the trigger squeeze force.
Tuff macho tawk.

I've never not shot expert in sojer skills. Even when I fired the
Army course in Korea. 'Course, there's a rule against having the AF
Marksman award and also claiming an Army Marksman award. You wear
whichever you earned first. Unlike my ARCOM and my AFCOM with
clusters. I get to wear them both, with the AFCOM taking precedence,
of course.

Poor nursie don' know I qualified expert on the range against
paper targets...paper tigers are about the same. [more dang
gun ranges out here, folks would be surprised at how strong
the NRA be in this neck of the woods]

I was our commander's gunner on his trip from the former U.S. Embassy
to the
M-O-G-A-D-I-S-H-U airfield when George H. Bush flew in. Luckily the
trip was early AM or it would have been a paperless environment.

It's kind of bad in here when these non-commissioned extras
want to turn all the "meaningful discourse" into a macho
shouting and hollering match over personal grudges. This
forum MIGHT be useful to actually talk about amateur radio,
even radio in general, and regulation issues and the like.

"Hupa twoah treeah fower, ..

My boots are heavy, My head is Lite..."

Nope. Idiot nursie gotta play schoolyard games accusing
all his "opponents" of "lying." Tsk, tsk, tsk.

"Liar, Liar, Pants on Fiah!"

Maybe he wants to be six years old so he can set a record
of becoming the youngest extra in the USA? :-) :-(

Emotionally, he is. ;^(

Old June 24th 04, 12:12 AM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve

From:
(William)
Date: 6/20/2004 9:44 PM Central Standard Time

The problem is that Steve demands evidence, but has no right to demand
anything.

I have just as much right to "demand" (which I haven't done) evidence

of
your claims as you have to lie in public, Brain.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

That's a LIE right there, nursie...

I count at least three lies within just that one sentence, possibly
four if you count his intentional misspelling of my name.

Nursie might be "laughing at your intellect."

He'll just have to laugh a long time. My wife was just reading where
parents of autistic children are often highly intelligent. So there
are downsides.

He laughs a lot about that. Too bad he's not given any evidence
of having an intellect..

I'm actually crying at his dearth of it.

I have no need or desire to comply...(SNIP)

You CAN'T comply.

Yes, he can.

Yup, all he has to do is show me some authentic credentials, and not
some shoebox full of unearned medals.

He will tell you to "call the VA!" :-)

If it would help, but I'm not the one filing for a benefit. He'll
just have to have the right credentials, or its "no show."

What's he always saying? "Sucks to be you?" Til he's got those
credentials...

Now, gunnery nurse, tell us the WHEN and WHERE of all those
"hostile actions" you claim you were in?

I'd rather not hear blow by blow accounts of self-abuse.

Good point. It's bad enough we have the perversity of the PCTA
wanting to bring the 1930s into the new millennium...

Whoo boy! Talk about perverse. Kelly has requested that I "bend
over" for him. While I don't want to judge what two consenting adults
want to do in private, I'm just not interested in taking that path.

And now Steve wants to beat me up...

There's a couple of Extra's we could use a break from.

Don't forget, we are still waiting for your retraction on the claim of
"Sorry Hans, MARS IS amateur radio!"

I wonder if the TN State MARS Director knows that, "MARS IS
Amateur Radio?"

hi, hi.

:-)

I wonder when the TN State MARS Director learned that he had an idiot
for a volunteer?

Are you going to challenge DoD Directive 4650.2 or not?

He challenges all "statements of fact." His reputation is built on
it. Of course, I wouldn't want the reputation of being wrong most of
the time, but he doesn't seem to mind.

Well, if he had some intellect, we might be able to laugh at it.

Not much chance as it is...

Lithium?

And the "need", if you care to call it that, is to set your own

character
straight. You don't want to do that, and that's your choice.

...and here's the latest score from the colliseum: 4650.2 to 1.

:-)

Steve's got too many characters to set straight. 4650.2 to 1.

;^)

...and that infuriates the ex-Marine.

"Ex-Marine(s)" either have a dishonorable discharge or six feet of

dirt
over their casket.

In that case, this is a day and night of the living dead...

"Morgan, I'll get you for this!"

Mark those words... :-)

That was very Cutie.

I recommend stress management for him before that bulging
artery in his neck explodes.

If the artery is bulging, it's from laughing so hard at you and

Lennie
glad-handing each other back and forth, Brain.

Poor baby. Type A behavior out of control. Still.

His bulging artery is laughing at you and me.

Hi, hi.

Is that personality #4650.3?

Battle of the Bulge, take 2...

If he exhales before trying to zip up that flight suit...

Probably doesn't have a sphygometer with that high a scale.

Off the scale on the spasometer, too.

I'll go over to Cal Tech Seismo lab...they might have a reading
on it...

Is that the seismo that's shown in the MoveOn.Org anti-Bush
commercial?

It's a stress reliever, NOT a stress inducer!

Still with the definition problem. Sort of, like, "Sorry, Hans,
MARS IS amateur radio!"

He simply doesn't know what "is" is.

That would make him a Democrat!!! Woooeee.

Good thing I didn't step in any.

Keep up the good work!

Not a problem. As one commissioned extra once said in here,
"some messages just seem to write themselves!"

So they do!

I know. I feel like Dashan in China studying under a master by
this correspondence. So far I'm doing straight-As. :-)

You've exceeded Four point Oh.

"Dashan" is a Canadian who is fluent in colloquial Chinese and
does contract work there for Chinese government and Chinese
businesses on their national TV. Was in the national press a few
days ago. That has nothing to do with amateur radio policy, but
neither is all the political blabber about presidential candidates.

LHA / WMD

I enjoy Four O'Clocks in the garden. It has nothing to do with
amateur radio policy. Sounds ripe for discussion.

;^)
Old June 24th 04, 12:30 AM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,

(Brian Kelly) writes:

(N2EY) wrote in message
In article ,

(Brian Kelly) writes:

(N2EY) wrote in message

and I mention that
the U.S. military quit using manual telegraphy for fixed-point
communications in 1948.

They did? Everywhere?

Or did they simply start phasing it out in 1948?

And what about non-fixed-point communications, such as between ships?

And what about the CW courses still being taught at Fort
Huncha-something somewhere in the southwest? Ohyez, the feds still
have an abiding and ongoing interest in the use of CW.

That's for intel intercept. Listening to others use it, and maybe some

spoofing
and such.

Sure, they'd be grossly negligent if they didn't. I'll just bet that
Osama Baby has at least looked at CW for his purposes and that since
9/11 our guys have ramped up their volume of poking around for it. So
yes, the feds certainly do have an ongoing and abiding interest in the
use of CW, one-way for their purposes and/or otherwise.

Kelly, unable to admit what is happening since his bear-shooting
days as King of the Katapults, manufactures "knowing analyses"
of terrorists.

He be the intelligence failure...

Kelly the putz-caller seems to forget a well-publicized video bite
of Osama bin Laden rather obviously using a hand-held transceiver
in earlier days. No code key was evident in that video bite seen
on major networks.

Dammit! And I thought all the important guys carried cell phones.

Kelly has NO information on "ramping up" on-off keying codes by
the U.S. government or anyone else. The Military Intelligence
School at Fort Huachuca has been active for years. All U.S.
government agencies involved in any way use that M.I. Center,
including those few needing any sort of skills with on-off codings
such as morse. That as an economic consideration, not any sort
of technical reason or alleged "importance of morse."

Reference: Fort Huachuca public affairs office.

Nice. The Fort WhaChewKah PA Office had to spell it out for those
that are smitten by the myth. I can only imagine all of the telephone
calls and letters from all of the morseodists that couldn't believe
that morse code was not at the crux of modern communications for them
to have to put such a notice in their publications.

However, amateur radio isn't the military. We don't have the same mission -

or
the same resources.

Even if we did I wouldn't go anywhere near it.

Why not?

"Sorry Hans, MARS IS amateur radio!" True or not true?

From someone "shooting bears for naval intelligence" and bragging
about "dining with the [aircraft carrier] captain," that sounds hollow.

You know he has to remain silent on the "Sorry Hans, MARS IS
Amateur Radio" issue. Wouldn't be PCTA if he didn't.

So, some olde-tyme hamme can say he "shot bears for navel
intelligence" and that be okay. Navel intel is fine as long as
person is for morse code.

Do you mean the pictures taken by W3RV? Guess what - they're real. Like

it
or
not, civilian contractors do go out on US Navy ships. And they do see -

and
photograph - some pretty unusual stuff.

Har, I forgot about that, you did see some of those shots I took
didn't ya?

Yep. Some of them. Quite impressive, actually, both the photography and the
subject.

Geez that pile of old photos was a real trip back huh?

Oyez.

Gotta love the way the Putz has twisted 'em into "Naval intel" BS.

Bad pun of "navel" noted.

Another example of the Putz in his seven-yer-old mode. Which he
consistently drops into when he can't find an adult comment to post.

I have no problem being "adult" - even around children and the
immature. :-)

When I find some PCTA who are not children in here, I might alter
posting style.

Best of Luck.

No
such thing, they were typical on-the-road personal unclassified
snapshots and I never claimed otherwise.

That's true!

Every time the Soviets buzzed a carrier it became a tourist event,
bloomin' hoot. Kodak could have made money with a flight deck photo
processing kiosk after those flybys.

More "tales of the South Pacific?" :-)

I hope it's a musical.

I wasn't a contractor, I was a direct employee of the U.S. Department
of Defense and an offical civilian guest of the skipper while I was
aboard.

Always nice to be friends with the guy in charge.

Nah, it was just another bit of Naval tradition, DoD civilian
professionals were treated as officers and were expected to
reciprocate the courtesies received. I had to introduce myself to both
the skipper and the air boss and join them for dinner in officer's
mess on Friday evenings, etc. I knew nothing about any of it when I
logged aboard the first time. A crusty Chief Yeoman sat me down in his
office and went thru the list of what I had to do and not do.

Good ol' crusty chiefs. :-)

So, the dinner table talk was all about ham radio, morse, and
establishing valid QSLs for DXCC? :-)

Or did the talk involve ANY radio communications?

Rubber Band Man. I just knew it would be a musical.

The Putz never managed to be either, his types did my drudge
work for me for cheap. Steerage dwellers.

Of course such activities are also irrelevant to amateur radio policy.

End of.

roger that!

73 de Jim, N2EY

Another installment of "Tales of The South Pacific" by the ancient
mariner-guest king of the katapults schmoosing with captains of
aircraft carriers. Real involvement with amateur radio! Not...

LHA / WMD

Hey, how else could he earn his GI Bill?
Old June 24th 04, 04:12 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

[...]