Old June 29th 04, 03:07 AM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Unlike you, I DO have the credentials to make an assessment

Marine need reach around back feel if head up buttox.

and to cause intervention to occur, wether you like it or not.

He now say he practice medicine in California? Maybe Arnie like to
know that.

Oh no, not mister I'm-so-important-you-don't -dare-object-to-
anything-I-say?

Yes yes that the one. The very one. I see him do dat again again.
He master it. He bewieve it.

I no bewieve it.

Nursie new wetherman. "Film at eleven." Stay tuned.

No, no. Not weather man. He spitting sport announce man.

Nursie wetherman, not weather man. Wether or not.

I think he conphused. Wether at 10.

Nursie have film over eyes. Glazed film like Krispy Kreme but
not sweet.

He dipped in sumptin. Not smell good.

Shall I make a referal?

Nursie smoke refers? Smoking not good. Nursie smoke, on fire
with hate, hate, hate allatime. Not good.

He yell and yell. His vein gonna pop.

Too bad. QRO temper.

Put resister in series. Maybe contientious resister. Splain lot.

Nursie not show good PR for extra class super special morseman
hum raddio opertator.

Maybe him want to keep amateur radio small. Maybe he think big fish
small pond. No need competatershun from new radio guy might show him
up.

Nursie allatime carp.

Oh oh. Not nother carp. Nasty fish eat stuph on bottom make water
all muddy for nice fish. Not nice fish like koi.

Nursie nuts, think is real MD. Too many refers.

If not so sad, he very funny.

So is grafitti.

Grafeeti not loud. Can close my eyes. Cannot close my hears.

Mebbe he know professional wid hearplug can help.
Old June 29th 04, 11:06 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Sigmund Fraud, sick-iatrist) writes:

(William) wrote in message
.com...

He yell and yell, he hate me and hate me. Now he say he spect better
from me.

Maybe trap or lie. I no trust.

He noisy. He yell and yell.

Why he want military gear? I 'member. He say he militia.

Why he fixated with boys? He need get help. Take somekinda sumptin.

No badge as boy. Must compensate now.

I re-extend my offer to use my professional contacts to help you,
Brain. It always looks better on your record to appear as having been
aware you ahve a problem and taking steps to fix it, than to be
involuntarilly commited in order to force the issue.

Ooooooooo! Return of the Psi Corps! Mind Police!

Chief of Stuff have "contacts?" Think contacts corroded...that not
Law of Ohm.

Nursie make Threat! Ooooooo. Commit all not think like nursie.

Nursie not crazy. All not think like nursie crazy.

Nursieland is certainly NOT like reality where all others live.

Temper fry...

LHA / WMD

He malajust to werld. No like Charlie Chan, no like Docter Soos.
Think Horton hear a Who lying allatime. Not like boy who cry woof.

So he yell and yell. So what. Like boy who cry woof, nobody hear him
ennymore.

Mebbe he think he Lorax?

I can make that happen for you, Brain. Shall I make the
call....?!?!?

He so funny sometime. Now not time.

Brian, if nursie ever had the moronic intent to do that "call," he
would be in for the legal ride of his life with NO soft landing.
Not on Earth, not on Mars, and he would definitely NOT be
moonwalking anywhere.

Nursie went psychotic some time ago, drifting between reality
and his imagination, his "logic" working more from emotion
than any reasoning. He makes BRAGS of a grande scale,
brags which have no validity, can't be referenced because they
are fictional. When confronted with government regulations,
he refuses to accept them and relies on his imaginary
"definitions." He is fruitcake, hear him roar.

Nutsos surface from time to time on the Internet as they did in
the BBS world. They shoot off their keyboards as they shoot
off their mouths and make momentous brags, then become
enraged and worse when confronted with reality and exposing
their lies for what they are.

A sure sign of "nutso-ism" is the "mirror" syndrome...that of
repeating what others say of them as meaning the accuser.
Like the infamous Col. Jessup character in the movie, they
mentally holler about "truth" and yet cannot accept the truth
about themselves. They refuse to submit yet they must make
others submit to their weird imaginations.

At best, all we can do is try to make some humor of the situation
faced by all readers in here. That doesn't help cure the fruitcakes
but it makes life a bit bearable for others.

I happen to personally like fruitcake, all the candied stuff and the
nuts in that, tasty to me. I find the non-holiday human fruitcakes
with candied morse nuts to be indigestible. Ptui.

Happy Fourth.