Old February 17th 05, 08:08 PM

Date: Wed, Feb 16 2005 4:30 pm
From: "bb"

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

No doubt you have many excuses, Brian. Get your problems

fixed...soon.

Steve, K4YZ

Nurse, heal thyself.

I'm not ill nor injured.

There's an ongoing debate about that. Some think both.

Tsk, tsk. Stebe bin digging into the Sharps too deep again... :-)

You, however, have a credibilty issue that needs to be repaired.

My credit is just fine. Actually, it's exceptional.

Stebe (the Avenging Angle...always a "right" angle) is into
"credible."
One might even say he is INcredible! :-)

Telling the truth and distancing yourself from other persons

known
to lie and deceive is a good start. (Not that he's been able to

figure
out how to "join" us since AOL dropped it's newsgroup reader)

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, perhaps you'd like to mentor Len in the joys of googling?

Heh heh heh. Pour lil Stebie (he musta "poured" hisself one too
many)
can't keep track of time. AOL shut off newsgroups on Feb 9, a
Wednesday.
I last posted on 14 Feb 05 via Google. :-)

Tsk, he "sees" things that aren't there...and can't see things that
are!

Hmmm...who say "lie and deceive?" Must be Stebie...to himself.

Old February 17th 05, 11:34 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

No doubt you have many excuses, Brian. Get your

problems
fixed...soon.

Steve, K4YZ

Nurse, heal thyself.

I'm not ill nor injured.

There's an ongoing debate about that. Some think both.

There's no debate at all.

But there is.

Just snide comments from two antagonists who themselves have
serious credibility and ethical issues yet unresolved.

Snide or not, you have issues.

You, however, have a credibilty issue that needs to be

repaired.

My credit is just fine. Actually, it's exceptional.

I am sure your credit is fine. Your credibilty is not.

I never noticed.

Telling the truth and distancing yourself from other persons

known
to lie and deceive is a good start. (Not that he's been able to

figure
out how to "join" us since AOL dropped it's newsgroup reader)

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, perhaps you'd like to mentor Len in the joys of googling?

Nope. Things are just fine without him. Long may they last.

Steve, K4YZ

Then your audience is down 50% (that's 1/2 for K8MN).

Old February 18th 05, 01:14 PM
K4YZ

Date: Wed, Feb 16 2005 4:30 pm
From: "bb"

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

No doubt you have many excuses, Brian. Get your

problems
fixed...soon.

Steve, K4YZ

Nurse, heal thyself.

I'm not ill nor injured.

There's an ongoing debate about that. Some think both.

Tsk, tsk. Stebe bin digging into the Sharps too deep again...

:-)

He's getting ready to have an "episode."

Who's "Stebe"..?

What "episode"...???

You, however, have a credibilty issue that needs to be

repaired.

My credit is just fine. Actually, it's exceptional.

Stebe (the Avenging Angle...always a "right" angle) is into
"credible."
One might even say he is INcredible!

I do.

What's incredible is how you two can actually be so well
documented as liars and still think that you're believed by anyone
about anything even when you're right about something...Which is
rare...

Telling the truth and distancing yourself from other persons

known
to lie and deceive is a good start. (Not that he's been able to

figure
out how to "join" us since AOL dropped it's newsgroup reader)

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, perhaps you'd like to mentor Len in the joys of googling?

Heh heh heh. Pour lil Stebie (he musta "poured" hisself one too
many)
can't keep track of time. AOL shut off newsgroups on Feb 9, a
Wednesday.
I last posted on 14 Feb 05 via Google.

Him making statements like that could damage his credibility.

I stand corrected. Way to go, Lennie...

Tsk, he "sees" things that aren't there...and can't see things

that
are!

That would present problems for most people.

Hmmm...who say "lie and deceive?" Must be Stebie...to himself.

Nope.

To Leonard H Anderson...Who can't take this post to a lawyer and
say "make him stop" becasue he knows who'd be proven the liar and who'd
be laughing all the way home.

Better go easy. He might start yelling at hisself.

Naw...Just laughing at the "superior intellect".

What a waste of opportunity your life has been, Lennie...To wind up
the laughing stock of the practitioners of a technical hobby that you
could have been a "household name" of...

How's the wifey?

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 19th 05, 03:25 PM
bb

Date: Wed, Feb 16 2005 4:30 pm
From: "bb"

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

No doubt you have many excuses, Brian. Get your

problems
fixed...soon.

Steve, K4YZ

Nurse, heal thyself.

I'm not ill nor injured.

There's an ongoing debate about that. Some think both.

Tsk, tsk. Stebe bin digging into the Sharps too deep again...

:-)

He's getting ready to have an "episode."

Who's "Stebe"..?

He's the guy Len is referring to.

What "episode"...???

Patient records are sealed.

You, however, have a credibilty issue that needs to be

repaired.

My credit is just fine. Actually, it's exceptional.

Stebe (the Avenging Angle...always a "right" angle) is into
"credible."
One might even say he is INcredible!

I do.

What's incredible is how you two can actually be so well
documented as liars and still think that you're believed by anyone
about anything even when you're right about something...Which is
rare...

We're right more often than you'd like to think, more often than you'll
admit.

Telling the truth and distancing yourself from other

persons
known
to lie and deceive is a good start. (Not that he's been able

figure
out how to "join" us since AOL dropped it's newsgroup reader)

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, perhaps you'd like to mentor Len in the joys of googling?

Heh heh heh. Pour lil Stebie (he musta "poured" hisself one

too
many)
can't keep track of time. AOL shut off newsgroups on Feb 9, a
Wednesday.
I last posted on 14 Feb 05 via Google.

Him making statements like that could damage his credibility.

I stand corrected. Way to go, Lennie...

At least you didn't persist. This time.

Tsk, he "sees" things that aren't there...and can't see things

that
are!

That would present problems for most people.

Hmmm...who say "lie and deceive?" Must be Stebie...to

himself.

Nope.

Who's "Stebie"..?

To Leonard H Anderson...Who can't take this post to a lawyer and
say "make him stop" becasue he knows who'd be proven the liar and

who'd
be laughing all the way home.

Huh?

Better go easy. He might start yelling at hisself.

Naw...Just laughing at the "superior intellect".

What a waste of opportunity your life has been, Lennie...To wind

up
the laughing stock of the practitioners of a technical hobby that you
could have been a "household name" of...

Why do you say that he could have been a "household name" of?

Old February 19th 05, 05:10 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Who's "Stebe"..?

He's the guy Len is referring to.

And who is Lennie refering to? Or is this another of his
"incomming artillery" stories?

What "episode"...???

Patient records are sealed.

What patient records? More fiction, I see.

What's incredible is how you two can actually be so well
documented as liars and still think that you're believed by anyone
about anything even when you're right about something...Which is
rare...

We're right more often than you'd like to think, more often than

you'll
admit.

If you were "right" that often, Brain, we wouldn't be having this
conversation.

The fact is you THINK you are getting "something" right, but all
you are doing is compounding your humiliation. That's why it's
important for you to not sign your name to your posts.

S'ok by me.

I stand corrected. Way to go, Lennie...

At least you didn't persist. This time.

Because I WASN'T right and I admitted it.

That's what seperates you and Lennie from the rest of us...

...the intestinal fortitude to do what's right when "doing what's
right" is what's called for.

To Leonard H Anderson...Who can't take this post to a lawyer

and
say "make him stop" becasue he knows who'd be proven the liar and

who'd
be laughing all the way home.

Huh?

"Huh" indeed. You got it.

You're in the same boat and you're way past being able to
successfully bail the thing out.

Better go easy. He might start yelling at hisself.

Naw...Just laughing at the "superior intellect".

What a waste of opportunity your life has been, Lennie...To

wind
up
the laughing stock of the practitioners of a technical hobby that

you
could have been a "household name" of...

Why do you say that he could have been a "household name" of?

Because had Lennie taken even a tenth of the energy he expells in
this forum and focused it into something constuctive, he might have
"been" something...the role model engineer he PERCEIVES himself as
being.

Unfortunately what he DID become was a discredited liar and
antagonist. His loss. No one twisted his arm to do it. The
engineering community in general and Amateur Radio in particular are
doing just fine without him.

You followed right along. Now you have the same bruised
credibility and pitiful character issues.

Sucks to be you, Brian.

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 20th 05, 06:08 AM

K4YZ babbled his usual libelous filth on Feb 19, 9:10 am, to wit:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Who's "Stebe"..?

He's the guy Len is referring to.

And who is Lennie refering to? Or is this another of his
"incomming artillery" stories?

Who is "Lennie?"

What is this "incomming artillery stories?"
[sic...it is actually 'incoming']

What "episode"...???

Patient records are sealed.

What patient records? More fiction, I see.

What are you babbling about?

Did you imagine that you actually called "authorities" to "have us
committed?" On the "strength" of your "professional qualifications"
as an LPN? :-)

If so, then you must have imagined that I was "picked up" and
held somewhere. By the "authorities" of course. :-)

Being "picked up" and in "authorities" hands implies that
some "patient records" are kept. In "secret" of course. :-)

What's incredible is how you two can actually be so well
documented as liars and still think that you're believed by anyone

about anything even when you're right about something...Which is
rare...

We're right more often than you'd like to think, more often than

you'll admit.

If you were "right" that often, Brain, we wouldn't be having this

conversation.

Tsk. This isn't a "conversation." No way.

It is "K4YZ" babbling a lot of libelous filth at anyone who he feels
gives him opposition to whatever "K4YZ" has posted.

The fact is you THINK you are getting "something" right, but all
you are doing is compounding your humiliation. That's why it's
important for you to not sign your name to your posts.

The only one "being humiliated" is "K4YZ" continually spewing
libelous falsehoods at the person of Brian Burke or myself.

The ONLY "signatures" possible in non-binary newsgroups is the
encoded type. Signatures on documents and letters in the western
world require handwriting. Handwriting on a computer requires
either
special, non-standardized hardware and software (not permitted here)
or digitized image reproductions which require binary files (also
not
permitted here).

Typing in some name at the end of a message is not required. The
header information on who the sender is appears with each Internet
browser output.

I stand corrected. Way to go, Lennie...

At least you didn't persist. This time.

Because I WASN'T right and I admitted it.

You have rarely been "right" about the libelous filth you throw
at those who oppose you. You continually fabricate LIES
about the person (and their families) of those you don't like.

In your imaginary world involving the PCTA Double Standard,
you are the only one "right" and all others are "liars." Ergo,
to you, you do nothing wrong...but all others can obviously
see that you are doing wrong.

That's what seperates you and Lennie from the rest of us...

Tsk. "K4YZ" shaking his little "we-we" again, presuming that
all others think (and emotionally react) as he does.

...the intestinal fortitude to do what's right when "doing what's

right" is what's called for.

"Doing what is right" should involve addressing SUBJECTS,
not the continual heaping of libelous filth on the persons
opposing "K4YZ"'s opinions.

To Leonard H Anderson...Who can't take this post to a lawyer

and
say "make him stop" becasue he knows who'd be proven the liar and

who'd
be laughing all the way home.

Huh?

"Huh" indeed. You got it.

You're in the same boat and you're way past being able to
successfully bail the thing out.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. More fantasyland thinking...poor "K4YZ" being some
kind of righteous holier-than-all-others who thinks that opposition
to "K4YZ"'s postings are "lies."

In any other venue, poor "K4YZ" would be thought nuts, demented,
the-light-is-on-but-nobody's-home whacko.

[at this point "K4YZ" will shout and holler about "nobody can call
him crazy without having 'professional medical credentials'" which
will be odd since "K4YZ" doesn't have either psychologist or
psychiatric credentials, just a Licensed Practical Nurse
certificate]

Better go easy. He might start yelling at hisself.

Naw...Just laughing at the "superior intellect".

What a waste of opportunity your life has been, Lennie...To

wind up
the laughing stock of the practitioners of a technical hobby that

you
could have been a "household name" of...

Why do you say that he could have been a "household name" of?

Because had Lennie taken even a tenth of the energy he expells in

this forum and focused it into something constuctive, he might have
"been" something...the role model engineer he PERCEIVES himself as
being.

Oh, my. More libelous filth. [it never seems to stop] :-)

This isn't an engineering newsgroup. "K4YZ" doesn't have any
experience in electronics engineering (a short job as a purchasing
agent is not a "credential"), so he cannot judge anyone in that.

"K4YZ" is a licensed U.S. amateur extra...and presumes that all
radio amateurs think as he does (whenver he wants to shake his
little "we-we" statements, that is). 'K4YZ" is thus an example in
public of the off-air comportment of U.S. radio amateurs. Not a
good example unless the ARRL approves of amateurs being
granted some kind of "right" to heap libelous filth on the persons
who disagree with them.

"K4YZ" may bring up his fantasy "source" of some "now-PhD" who
worked at Naval Air Development Center and whom he "quoted"
as saying I was a bad guy there. Tsk. I've never worked in the
emply of the United States Navy and spent a few months at NADC
as an employee of RCA Corporation, representing RCA on-site to
one NADC working group and also providing technical assistance
on use of RCA designed-and-built equipment for a potential
aircraft warning system. Only three NADC employees were in
that group and all are retired. I've been in personal
correspondence
with one of them since that retirement began. "K4YZ" has never
revealed "his source's" name. He can't. He doesn't exist.

Unfortunately what he DID become was a discredited liar and
antagonist. His loss. No one twisted his arm to do it.

Again, a LIE by "K4YZ" which is just libelous filth. Tsk.

The
engineering community in general and Amateur Radio in particular are
doing just fine without him.

More of the "we-we" shaking and another LIE about the
"engineering community." "K4YZ" never worked in any
"engineering community" nor does he have any evidence
of any wrongdoing in engineering by myself. He fantasizes
much libelous filth, wallows in it, then tries to pass it off as
some kind of "truth." There isn't any truth in it. It is LIES.

The fact of my matter is that I am still involved in electronics
engineering. I have no need to put in regular hours at that
and can pick and choose what I wish to work on. That is
normally the situation with retired engineers and that is what
I do. I am still a Life Member of the Institute of Electrical and
Electronic Engineers (IEEE) and have not compromised any
of that professional group's ethics or standards. The IEEE
has a website at www.ieee.org that may be accessed by
anyone with an Internet connection.

You followed right along. Now you have the same bruised
credibility and pitiful character issues.

Sucks to be you, Brian.

Tsk, tsk. "K4YZ" continues to heap libelous filth on all his
newsgroup opponents. Always attacking the person of his
opponents at the exclusion of the subject matter of a news-
group. Is that the "role model" portrayal of the modern U.S.
radio amateur of the amateur extra class?

Old February 20th 05, 11:22 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Who's "Stebe"..?

He's the guy Len is referring to.

And who is Lennie refering to? Or is this another of his
"incomming artillery" stories?

Who is "Lennie?"

"Lennie" would be MY "endearment" for Leonard H Anderson of Sun
Valley, CA.

Lennie is a well known liar, antagonist and decietful old man who
plagues USENET newsgroups of hobby groups that he's not a participant
of.

What is this "incomming artillery stories?"
[sic...it is actually 'incoming']

Same-O Same-O.

It was a story YOU wrote to insinuate that others didn't know what
it was like to be "under fire", yet your closest experience to combat
is Clancy novels.

What "episode"...???

Patient records are sealed.

What patient records? More fiction, I see.

What are you babbling about?

"Babbling indeed". Ask your buddy. He's the one who started
that...that was why I was asking HIM "What patient records..."

You gotta follow the attributes, Scummy.

Did you imagine that you actually called "authorities" to "have us
committed?" On the "strength" of your "professional

qualifications"
as an LPN?

I have spoke with persons in California about issues that
peripherally involve you. You can insist that I haven't, but you are
big about denial of your own.

It is "K4YZ" babbling a lot of libelous filth at anyone who he

feels
gives him opposition to whatever "K4YZ" has posted.

It's only "libelous" if it's not true.

The fact is you THINK you are getting "something" right, but

all
you are doing is compounding your humiliation. That's why it's
important for you to not sign your name to your posts.

The only one "being humiliated" is "K4YZ" continually spewing
libelous falsehoods at the person of Brian Burke or myself.

It's not "libelous" or a "falsehood" if it's true.

...the intestinal fortitude to do what's right when "doing

what's

right" is what's called for.

"Doing what is right" should involve addressing SUBJECTS,
not the continual heaping of libelous filth on the persons
opposing "K4YZ"'s opinions.

It's not about "opinions".

Leonard H Anderson has uttered dozens of untruthful statements in
this forum. They have been archived.

Leonard H Anderson has uses dozens of hateful, demeaning epithets
agains all others who oppose HIS "opinions" then cries "foul" when done
back to him.

[at this point "K4YZ" will shout and holler about "nobody can call
him crazy without having 'professional medical credentials'" which
will be odd since "K4YZ" doesn't have either psychologist or
psychiatric credentials, just a Licensed Practical Nurse
certificate]

I don't have a "Licensed Practical Nurse certificate".

Because had Lennie taken even a tenth of the energy he expells

in

this forum and focused it into something constuctive, he might have
"been" something...the role model engineer he PERCEIVES himself as
being.

Oh, my. More libelous filth. [it never seems to stop]

It's not libelous if it's true.

You are not a licensed Radio Amateur.

You could have been a positive contributer to the Amateur Radio
community.

You claim it's a meaningful pursuit, but you obviously hate
everything about it and anyone connected with it.

You authored a few articles in a quasi-engineering level Amateur
Radio journal many years ago. None of those articles ever produced a
single bit of professional recognition.

You've contributed nothing to the technical development of Amateur
Radio.

These are not lies.

These are statements of fact. Unless you can produce some
documentary evidence to the contrary?

This isn't an engineering newsgroup. "K4YZ" doesn't have any
experience in electronics engineering (a short job as a purchasing
agent is not a "credential"), so he cannot judge anyone in that.

Then if we use YOUR above statement/logic verbatim, why are YOU in
THIS forum? You are not a licensed Amateur. You cannot, therefore, be
any kind of a judge of what Amateurs should do or how they should do
it.

"K4YZ" may bring up his fantasy "source" of some "now-PhD" who
worked at Naval Air Development Center and whom he "quoted"
as saying I was a bad guy there. Tsk. I've never worked in the
emply (TYPO! TYPO! LENNIE'S MAD!) of the United States Navy and
spent a few months at NADC
as an employee of RCA Corporation, representing RCA on-site to
one NADC working group and also providing technical assistance
on use of RCA designed-and-built equipment for a potential
aircraft warning system. Only three NADC employees were in
that group and all are retired. I've been in personal
correspondence
with one of them since that retirement began. "K4YZ" has never
revealed "his source's" name. He can't. He doesn't exist.

I can, but I won't.

You left a very negative impression on persons who ARE engineers
and ARE qualified to judge. I know the other person. I've never known
him to utter a single untruthful comment.

You, on the otherhand, have littered the Internet with mistruths.

You are, in a word, a LIAR.

Unfortunately what he DID become was a discredited liar and
antagonist. His loss. No one twisted his arm to do it.

Again, a LIE by "K4YZ" which is just libelous filth. Tsk.

It's not libelous if it's true.

You are an antagonist.

Your "word" has been discreditied on occassions too numerous to
count.

You make statements that are not true or that you will not
substantiate with valid references.

The
engineering community in general and Amateur Radio in particular are
doing just fine without him.

More of the "we-we" shaking and another LIE about the
"engineering community." "K4YZ" never worked in any
"engineering community" nor does he have any evidence
of any wrongdoing in engineering by myself. He fantasizes
much libelous filth, wallows in it, then tries to pass it off as
some kind of "truth." There isn't any truth in it. It is LIES.

No, It's not.

My statement is NOT a lie: "The engineering community in general
and Amateur Radio in particular are doing just fine without him".

Unless you can show where some major engineering program has
faltered as a result of your non-participation...???

The fact of my matter is that I am still involved in electronics
engineering. I have no need to put in regular hours at that
and can pick and choose what I wish to work on. That is
normally the situation with retired engineers and that is what
I do. I am still a Life Member of the Institute of Electrical and
Electronic Engineers (IEEE) and have not compromised any
of that professional group's ethics or standards. The IEEE
has a website at
www.ieee.org that may be accessed by
anyone with an Internet connection.

Repeatedly lying in public is an accepted ethical standard of the
IEEE, Lennie?

You followed right along. Now you have the same bruised
credibility and pitiful character issues.

Sucks to be you, Brian.

Tsk, tsk. "K4YZ" continues to heap libelous filth on all his
newsgroup opponents.

And here again you are LYING, Lennie!

Why do you insist on claiming that you don't lie, then proceed to
do so in the very same post...???

Always attacking the person of his
opponents at the exclusion of the subject matter of a news-
group. Is that the "role model" portrayal of the modern U.S.
radio amateur of the amateur extra class?

I've discussed many subjects in this newsgroup, Lennie...even
tenatiously. You say I "always" attack persons who don't share my
views.

That is, in and of itself, yet another lie.

From a person who finds it easy to lie.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

PSK baud rates on HF charlesb Digital 18 September 24th 05 04:34 PM
Ultra low bit rates Paul Rubin Digital 14 June 14th 04 07:52 PM
Ultra low bit rates Paul Rubin Digital 0 June 13th 04 06:01 PM
Parabolic dish gives weak performance increase Uncle Peter Antenna 12 May 14th 04 02:54 AM
PSK baud rates on HF charlesb Digital 0 November 28th 03 03:26 AM